78% Of College Students Want To Restrict ‘Threatening’ Ideas

I went to several Universities and still had to be trained by the company on how it wanted it's process executed, no University does that.
Has there ever been anyone in human history with a job who at least at one time didn’t feel pressure to perform or else?

That’s the point.
What does this have to do with college kids not wanting to be around jerks?

Where in the Constitution is the right to be Jerk free?
Right next to domestic tranquility.

Um...No. The preamble is a list of goals, it doesn't actually do anything. That is in the articles.
A goal is nothing?....Well, I guess it depends who is reading the instructions.

Domestic tranquility doesn't mean an oppressive police State, which is what would be required to punish "jerks"
Didn't the National Guard get banned at colleges and universities after Kent State? When the govt. used to protect people from jerks interrupting the imperialist dogma of the new Super Power-the USA...Yeah, let us control the campuses to facilitate a positive situation not the tyrannical military state we once were.

These snowflakes would enjoy being under the thumb of a communist dictatorship like red china

or at least till they find out that the CCP expects its slaves to work for their keep

Exhibit 34,634 on why I’d never hire a recent college grad. Universities used to be a place to prepare young adults for the real world. Now they do just the opposite.

Another reason why we need conscription in this country. Before they get to college they need some boot camp and a brogan in their backside to give them proper motivation and encouragement. After a couple of years, seeing some of the world and what a real hard time looks like, then maybe they'll be ready for college and will have gained enough wisdom to vote with their brains.

Exhibit 34,634 on why I’d never hire a recent college grad. Universities used to be a place to prepare young adults for the real world. Now they do just the opposite.

I read this article earlier today and at first was disappointed by the headline, but actually it's a bit misleading. It also went on to state that 97% of students supported free speech and 58% supported a ban on federal funding to colleges that don't support free speech rights.

Given the mismatched results throughout the article, I suspect this poll was poorly worded and a lot of these kids didn't even understand the questions - courtesy of our "wonderful" public education system.

well the idiots also want a police state.
US UNIVERSITIES CREATING SOCIAL CREDIT CORONAVIRUS SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
App will generate “personal risk scores” and determine the need “for quarantine and decontamination.”

I went to several Universities and still had to be trained by the company on how it wanted it's process executed, no University does that.
Has there ever been anyone in human history with a job who at least at one time didn’t feel pressure to perform or else?

That’s the point.
What does this have to do with college kids not wanting to be around jerks?

Where in the Constitution is the right to be Jerk free?
Right next to domestic tranquility.

Um...No. The preamble is a list of goals, it doesn't actually do anything. That is in the articles.
A goal is nothing?....Well, I guess it depends who is reading the instructions.

Domestic tranquility doesn't mean an oppressive police State, which is what would be required to punish "jerks"
Didn't the National Guard get banned at colleges and universities after Kent State? When the govt. used to protect people from jerks interrupting the imperialist dogma of the new Super Power-the USA...Yeah, let us control the campuses to facilitate a positive situation not the tyrannical military state we once were.

What a bunch of worthless word salad. If you actually have a response, try it.

I read this article earlier today and at first was disappointed by the headline, but actually it's a bit misleading. It also went on to state that 97% of students supported free speech and 58% supported a ban on federal funding to colleges that don't support free speech rights.

Given the mismatched results throughout the article, I suspect this poll was poorly worded and a lot of these kids didn't even understand the questions - courtesy of our "wonderful" public education system.
The link is there for the questions. My assumption is they answered thinking only of themselves being able to speak freely. For example 71% support freedom of protesting war. Just 30% Support freedom to use ‘hate’ speech. It’s what they like, they don’t think of anyone else. Most young people are total narcissistic idiots.
I have a friend who’s a psychologist at a major university. ONE THIRD are seeing the university supplied shrinks. He says most of them are there because they had snowplow parents who took care of everything for them and suddenly they’re dropped into the real world.

That’s the point.

Has anyone ever been in a job who, even for a minute, didn't feel the need to perform or else?

Forum List

Back