8 and 9 yr old arrested for murder

You're confusing the USA with muslim terrorists. We don't target children. Muslims use children as shields. Poor pitiful creature.
Not at all confused Skippy.
A million civilians in Iraq, half a million in Syria.....should we go back further ?
Sure. Two atomic bombs on Japan. Who decided to do that?
A war criminal.
A “war criminal” who ended the war.
If you think massacring defenseless women and children of a defeated nation ISN’T a war crime, you’re not thinking.

You're confusing the USA with muslim terrorists. We don't target children. Muslims use children as shields. Poor pitiful creature.
A million civilians in Iraq, half a million in Syria.....should we go back further ?
A war criminal.
Yeah, Democrat Harry Truman.
After what W did just a few years ago, my guess is you aren’t very aware. Am I right?

A war criminal.
If you think massacring defenseless women and children of a defeated nation ISN’T a war crime, you’re not thinking.
Whatever.

A war criminal.
Whatever.
Yeah mass murdering defenseless women and children is just so cliche.

A war criminal.
Whatever.
Muslims do it all the time and you never say a word.

A war criminal.
Whatever.
Lol. How do you know this about me? Doofus.

No nation has mass murdered more civilians the last 60 years than the good old USA. Prove me wrong.

A war criminal.
Whatever.

No nation has mass murdered more civilians the last 60 years than the good old USA. Prove me wrong.
Gee, that's terrible. Does it make you sad?

A war criminal.
Whatever.

I’m guessing it makes you happy. Have you considered a career in politics? Psychopaths generally do well in politics.

A war criminal.
Whatever.

I’m guessing it makes you happy. Have you considered a career in politics? Psychopaths generally do well in politics.
I'm ecstatic. Are your neck veins bulging?

Forum List

Back