8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

Hey dumbass - you think they walked from Syria??
You want to explain how a refugee can get flights from Syria to Mexico?

These are not refugees.

Please learn what that word means.
what are they then and why did they come in via Mexico? since you know everything.

Because it is an extremely porous border. Thanks to the past TWO Presidents completely ignoring the massive illegal immigrant problem with our southern border.

These are not refugees.

what are they then and why did they come in via Mexico? since you know everything.

They could be many things. They are migrants. They have not gone through the needed channels to become refugees. The term refugee carries legal weight. It isn't simply a person fleeing from oppression. There is a process. Please....learn first....then type.

"They could be many things"....yeah...they could...like ISIS members.
8 young males, all with fake passports....hmm...I don't know...seems suspicious...gee...wonder how they got the money to fly across the globe? Wonder how they got the money to have fake passports done?
Could it possibly be nefarious? Could it?
But not to you...no alarm...just should have let them right on in and provided free apartments, drivers license, job training...hey they might make good pilots!

I am not talking about 8 young males. Why are you? This thread is not about 8 young males.
Dear God you are a fucking asshole!
Are you really that fucked up you can't read the thread title?

Nutters have lots of fears....lots of "what ifs".

Listen, idiots. There will likely be a terrorist attack of some kind in the US at some point in the future. The perpetrators of this attack might even be allowed in as refugees. That is not a pleasant thought...but it isn't unpleasant enough to make changes in the way that America responds to those in need.

Let's say that of the 10,000 refugees that we have agreed to accept.....10 of them are radicalized and become a danger to Americans. Is that enough to make a wholesale change in our laws and values?

Not all m&m are poison, right?

242eia8.jpg

You neglected to answer the question.

Sure, here is the answer. Your values are not American values.

Nope. You've avoided the question again. It's cool. You don't have a good answer anyway.
PI

These are not refugees.

Because it is an extremely porous border. Thanks to the past TWO Presidents completely ignoring the massive illegal immigrant problem with our southern border.
These are not refugees.

They could be many things. They are migrants. They have not gone through the needed channels to become refugees. The term refugee carries legal weight. It isn't simply a person fleeing from oppression. There is a process. Please....learn first....then type.

8 young males, all with fake passports....hmm...I don't know...seems suspicious...gee...wonder how they got the money to fly across the globe? Wonder how they got the money to have fake passports done?
But not to you...no alarm...just should have let them right on in and provided free apartments, drivers license, job training...hey they might make good pilots!

I am not talking about 8 young males. Why are you? This thread is not about 8 young males.

You are confused. The eight people who showed up at the Texas border are two men, two women and four children.

Now,....you can apologize any time. I will accept.

Listen, idiots. There will likely be a terrorist attack of some kind in the US at some point in the future. The perpetrators of this attack might even be allowed in as refugees. That is not a pleasant thought...but it isn't unpleasant enough to make changes in the way that America responds to those in need.

Let's say that of the 10,000 refugees that we have agreed to accept.....10 of them are radicalized and become a danger to Americans. Is that enough to make a wholesale change in our laws and values?

How many terrorist did it physically take to carry out 9/11?

How many terrorist did it physically take to carry out 9/11?

You forgot the "s".

Yes. And?

Not all m&m are poison, right?

242eia8.jpg

You neglected to answer the question.

Sure, here is the answer. Your values are not American values.

Nope. You've avoided the question again. It's cool. You don't have a good answer anyway.

Avoided? It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand it.

False. It's DeadAndy.com - they lie about everything.

It seems Breitbart has been telling the truth.

Only DeadAndy here is you Synthaholic.

And those two clowns LoneLaugher and LuddlyNeddite are just useful idiots.
False.

" officials said Thursday "

Which officials? Name them. Show us a photo identifying the Syrians.

Someone keeps posting that a prayer rug was found in the desert near the border, but they give no believable source either.

Looks like 2 families trying to seek asylum. Will the Republicans stop granting asylum to war victims as well as refugee status?

I hope none of your family is visiting Times Square when those ten radical Islamofascists blow it up.
Maybe your mother will be doing some shopping.
Words cannot express what a fool you are.

I hope none of your family is visiting Times Square when those ten radical Islamofascists blow it up.

Where is my apology?

Where is my apology?

I also want my apology from this nice gentleman. lol.

These are not refugees.

You are confused. The eight people who showed up at the Texas border are two men, two women and four children.

Now,....you can apologize any time. I will accept.

Yo dannyboys

Wanna man up?

Forum List

Back