8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

No it's definitely hysteria. Since none of you know the process for accepting refugees and never cared about Syrians entering the country for decades until 6 days ago. This is Ebola 2015.
Do Syrian "refugees" routinely cross illegally from Mexico?

Why do you ask that as if you actually give a damn about my answer?
Because bat shit crazy is funny in small doses

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
In huge doses it's terrible. That's why I can't stand republicans.
You clearly love it...All you do is troll repubs around here and you do it all day long.

In the hopes they see reason. Consider Ebola... most still won't admit they were wrong.

Admit it. Syrians have been entering this country for decades, and you've never given the slightest fuck about that until 6 days ago.

They probably were, by airplane, thru customs... legally, so I didn't have to give a fuck about it.

When they got caught entering the country with fake or stolen passports, I am in fact concerned about it.

Admit it, you actually want them to execute another terrorist attack here. Well, you don't have to admit it, your posts speak for themselves.
Wow. How about you admit that you're a terrified bedwetter that the terrorists have already defeated :fu:

Nice dodge
Syrians have been coming here for decades. This wouldn't even be a story without the hysteria you clowns have been engaging in the last few days.
No hysteria from me.....just facts
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria."
No it's definitely hysteria. Since none of you know the process for accepting refugees and never cared about Syrians entering the country for decades until 6 days ago. This is Ebola 2015.

You mean you were going to answer, rather than duck and dodge??

Also, more caught in Honduras.

Honduran authorities have arrested five Syrians intending to make it to the United States with stolen Greek passports, triggering alarm Wednesday in the wake of the Paris attacks launched by Syria-linked jihadists.

Honduras arrests five Syrians headed to US with stolen passports

That is correct Syrian caught in Honduras. In Honduras and it's all over North American news media and Central America.
But these Syrian caught at the border, at the border of US last Monday. And you only hear it from Breifart. It's not even in the local news in Laredo. That's odd. WTF.

Admit it. Syrians have been entering this country for decades, and you've never given the slightest fuck about that until 6 days ago.

They probably were, by airplane, thru customs... legally, so I didn't have to give a fuck about it.

When they got caught entering the country with fake or stolen passports, I am in fact concerned about it.

Admit it, you actually want them to execute another terrorist attack here. Well, you don't have to admit it, your posts speak for themselves.
Wow. How about you admit that you're a terrified bedwetter that the terrorists have already defeated :fu:
First admit you are a pussy.

Yeah last year you would have said I was an Ebola sympathizer you n00b. This is just your first time here during a mass conservative panic attack.
Uh.. I do not have a panic attack s0n, I live outside the crowded areas.... Nobody is to be terrorized here...

10fz250.jpg

Because bat shit crazy is funny in small doses

In huge doses it's terrible. That's why I can't stand republicans.
You clearly love it...All you do is troll repubs around here and you do it all day long.

In the hopes they see reason. Consider Ebola... most still won't admit they were wrong.
There's the bat shit crazy... The fact your trying to equate Ebola and ISIS is beyond ridiculous. When did Ebola threaten to blow up NYC and DC? Did we contemplate allowing thousands infected Ebola patients into the U.S.? Just stop...

Ny has be named ISIS next target

Senegal has banned burka because of terrorism

Everyone is waking up and life is going to change till groups like ISIS are sleeping with the fishes.

The average American is simply living their lives, we as a people in a first world nation expect that our government is doing certain things; including protecting /our/ interests in their intake of aliens - be that refugees, potential new citizens, work permits, or what have you. It is absolutely not abnormal to suddenly find "this is the way it is" and determine that the procedure is not protecting as we thought it should be/as we feel it should be. American's have done the same with /many/ other situations, in fact, this is the very process by which laws get changed over time so to admonish people for the natural process of legal/policy evolution is disingenuous. No one knows every damn law and policy on the books in America, it's not really even feasible to do so, much less to expect it of anyone.

Folks are finding out /now/ how it works, and they are not happy, that is well within their right to do - regardless of what the underlying reason for their finding out about it is.

So it begins. Or it was going for some time, and we just got the proof.

Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. The federal agents spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity, however, a local president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) confirmed that Laredo Border Patrol agents have been officially contacting the organization with concerns over reports from other federal agents about Syrians illegally entering the country in the Laredo Sector. The reports have caused a stir among the sector’s Border Patrol agents.

8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border
False. It's DeadAndy.com - they lie about everything.

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

No....we know they come from all over the world.

They just usually come in THROUGH Mexico.

Because of our border....

Which is why WE SAID SEAL THE GOD DAMN BORDER.

You liberals deserve to be rounded up in FEMA camps for treason.

Stunning that this needs to be explained to Liberals. smh

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

No....we know they come from all over the world.

They just usually come in THROUGH Mexico.

Because of our border....

Which is why WE SAID SEAL THE GOD DAMN BORDER.

You liberals deserve to be rounded up in FEMA camps for treason.
Sure go ahead and "seal" the border. I swear I won't laugh when you're shocked that illegal immigrants are still coming here.
I wonder what they will do when they find out they come in through canada too? :laugh:

DeadAndy.com knows who their audience is: low/no information droolers who will swallow whatever bullshit is fed to them, then go out and barf it up to other retards who eat it up.

DeadAndy or not, this administration is known for withholding information from public.
Five days ago, 10k refugees from Syria arrived to Louisiana and no news about it on any major outlet. Why not?
And what if Breitbart is telling the truth?

Forum List

Back