8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
deterrence was the goal of the TRUMP WALL and from what I can see DETERRANCE has been achieved Bulldog .

Focus on the border crossings. Focus on San Ysidro, the busiest border crossing in the world. Focus on modern technology. I'll support that. I will not support a stupid vanity wall
As long as the American People support the wall, we dont care what you will or will not support.

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

Take a nice look at California. People are moving out faster then ever since Cally and Demtards love Sanctuary Cities. Now it’s a deceased filled shit hole with more rats then NYC. You want them here so they can vote. Why don’t you let them stay in your mobile home with you.

And as usual our leftist members will discourage any attempts to stem the flow of illegals pouring into our country.

No matter what the methods are, these bleeding heart morons are determined to turn America into the home of the third-world people looking for government handouts.

Focus on the border crossings. Focus on San Ysidro, the busiest border crossing in the world. Focus on modern technology. I'll support that. I will not support a stupid vanity wall that will not stop much of anything unless it is manned and armed 24/7.

The wall is nothing more than a pacifier for the stupids.

You morons just don’t want the wall. The wall will stop many from getting in.

All they have to do is put razor wire on top slanted toward Mexico. End of problem.

Great idea. That way, they could climb up and cut some of that wire to sell for scrap iron, and make a few bucks You know they would.

LOL You obviously don't know what razor is. They would get cut to ribbons trying to cut that shit.

Kinda hard to cut something up while your hands are being cut to shit.

In modern times, folks use reinforced gloves to handle concertina. Even immigrants know that.

Only uneducated red state voters do it bare handed.

Only assholes think like you.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Bless your precious heart.

Try the gloves next time.

Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Well he's trying for a moat with alligators and sharks with laser beams.

Mine fields and snipers. Israeli military uses snipers to watch there fence area. You climb you die. Pretty simple.

Typical bad cop wanting to illegally shoot someone. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO DO THAT DUMB ASS

Not if the bodies drop on the Mexico side. Typical liberal asshole trying to illegally bring in votes. They are illegally climbing a fence. Give them a warning if they don’t listen bye bye You don’t like it to bad. They’re breaking the law. Like I said. Why don’t you invite them to live in your trailer home with you then.

Not surprising, but now the bad cop is trying to find a loophole to make murder acceptable. What's wrong? You don't think "I was in fear for my life" will justify killing unarmed people like it usually does?

all that you WALL opposers have to do is Pay your taxes for the TRUMP WALL 'NYBody .

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

Take a nice look at California. People are moving out faster then ever since Cally and Demtards love Sanctuary Cities. Now it’s a deceased filled shit hole with more rats then NYC. You want them here so they can vote. Why don’t you let them stay in your mobile home with you.

And as usual our leftist members will discourage any attempts to stem the flow of illegals pouring into our country.

No matter what the methods are, these bleeding heart morons are determined to turn America into the home of the third-world people looking for government handouts.

Focus on the border crossings. Focus on San Ysidro, the busiest border crossing in the world. Focus on modern technology. I'll support that. I will not support a stupid vanity wall that will not stop much of anything unless it is manned and armed 24/7.

A wall, barrier, fence, will help.
Many other methods need to also be used. Sending as many back as possible, deportations, ending sanctuary cities, taking away as many government handouts as possible.
Problem is, Dimocrats fight any attempts that are made to discourage or stop illegal immigration.
Hell, they practically cheered when the illegal that killed Kate Steinle wasn't convicted.

Bottom line, illegal immigration will only get worse as long as idiots keep voting for Dimocrats.

All it takes is one person to climb the it and carry a rope with them. Then pull the rest up and over.
Like I said some will get over, most will not. Lol

If they get a rope over the wall, most will get over.
To the border patrol waiting on the other side.

You know BP can see what's going on on the Mexican side dont you?

Yes, The BP can see what is going on on the other side almost as well as they could see before the fence was installed.
So the White House fence serves no purpose. What is it with you guys and open borders?

That's an absurd comparison.

I know how they operate. They came here to work with our Terrorism Team at the Prosecutor’s Office. We had Israeli military, police and emergency services. We ran drills with them. The first thing they said is why don’t our Malls have fences around them. They also have been dealing with terrorist for such a long time they have a profile they go by. If the person fits it they get shot. They can see a terrorist coming from a mile away.

all that you WALL opposers have to do is Pay your taxes for the TRUMP WALL 'NYBody .
Not one single mile of new wall has been built. Only replacement wall.

My favorite part of the wall is where it ends at the Pacific Ocean. Walls are more effective when they actually enclose something. A freestanding wall has to end somewhere.

I've personally swam around the end of that wall to Mexico, and back. No problemos.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Idiot, that looks like no border wall I know of! Further, the wall is not intended to be impregnable, it is there to deter. To make it very difficult to pass and slow you down enough to stop most and slow the others so they can be caught. Far better than the current fence which is either totally missing in many places or can be walked right through.

Really galls your ass that Trump is putting up an effective border barrier, doesn't it? Besides, from the looks of it, that kid doesn't need to climb anything, just squeeze through between the gaps!

Yes. Trump was an idiot to say it was unclimbable.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Idiot, that looks like no border wall I know of! Further, the wall is not intended to be impregnable, it is there to deter. To make it very difficult to pass and slow you down enough to stop most and slow the others so they can be caught. Far better than the current fence which is either totally missing in many places or can be walked right through.

Really galls your ass that Trump is putting up an effective border barrier, doesn't it? Besides, from the looks of it, that kid doesn't need to climb anything, just squeeze through between the gaps!

Yes. Trump was an idiot to say it was unclimbable.

Your an idiot period.

deterrence was the goal of the TRUMP WALL and from what I can see DETERRANCE has been achieved Bulldog .

From the start, the claim has been to "control our border" Slowing a few people down isn't controlling the border. Who told you it was?

Fences don't stop people from getting in.

View attachment 283807
So what's the structure above the scaled down wall? There is nothing like that on the real wall.

And why is the fake wall in the shade? The Real Wall is in the Blazing Hot Sun on The Southern Border in a Desert Environment.

The wall does not have anchor points above it for the climbers to cheat like that, and it is twice as high as that, and also is designed to get hot and radiate enough heat that it makes it extremely difficult for any climber to get a hand hold or foothold on.

Chalk this up to just more Leftist Partisan Propaganda.

You keep playing these games thinking we are all stupid, all the while proving your own stupidity.

The section of fence will be used for a competition to see who can climb it the fastest.
The structure is for a safety belay in case some of the competitors fall.
The real fence is the same height in many areas
Whining about it being in the shade is just grabbing at straws,

Trump said it was unclimbable, even by a team of 20 professional climbers.
It's unclimable just as you are undateable.

The Little DemTard Pawn is using your Fake Safety Structure to Scale the wall.

One look at the photo would tell anyone with moronic intelligence that's the case. It's not our fault you fall below that line.

Why did you think you could get this past us?

You fail at all your other lies, so why did you think this one would fly?

Why have you devoted your life to lies at the expense of your soul?

Not one single mile of new wall has been built. Only replacement wall.

My favorite part of the wall is where it ends at the Pacific Ocean. Walls are more effective when they actually enclose something. A freestanding wall has to end somewhere.

I've personally swam around the end of that wall to Mexico, and back. No problemos.
------------------------------------- just pay your Taxes 'NYBody .

The Vanity Wall is in your Trump Deranged Syndrome, Russian Collusion Polluted Mind.
We spent more taxpayer money supporting loafers like you and Illegals than the wall cost exponentially.

You are either worried about being cut off from your slave labor force, or your meth and heroin and little children The Pedophile Left preys upon in their human trafficking rings.

I know how they operate. They came here to work with our Terrorism Team at the Prosecutor’s Office. We had Israeli military, police and emergency services. We ran drills with them. The first thing they said is why don’t our Malls have fences around them. They also have been dealing with terrorist for such a long time they have a profile they go by. If the person fits it they get shot. They can see a terrorist coming from a mile away.

Here, it's against the law to murder someone just because he fits a description, no matter how much you want to.

View attachment 283807
So what's the structure above the scaled down wall? There is nothing like that on the real wall.

And why is the fake wall in the shade? The Real Wall is in the Blazing Hot Sun on The Southern Border in a Desert Environment.

The wall does not have anchor points above it for the climbers to cheat like that, and it is twice as high as that, and also is designed to get hot and radiate enough heat that it makes it extremely difficult for any climber to get a hand hold or foothold on.

Chalk this up to just more Leftist Partisan Propaganda.

You keep playing these games thinking we are all stupid, all the while proving your own stupidity.

The section of fence will be used for a competition to see who can climb it the fastest.
The structure is for a safety belay in case some of the competitors fall.
The real fence is the same height in many areas
Whining about it being in the shade is just grabbing at straws,

Trump said it was unclimbable, even by a team of 20 professional climbers.
It's unclimable just as you are undateable.

The Little DemTard Pawn is using your Fake Safety Structure to Scale the wall.

One look at the photo would tell anyone with moronic intelligence that's the case. It's not our fault you fall below that line.

Why did you think you could get this past us?

You fail at all your other lies, so why did you think this one would fly?

Why have you devoted your life to lies at the expense of your soul?

Do you think I'm trying to convince you of anything? It's obvious that facts mean nothing to the right, so there is no need to try convincing you of anything. I'm here to point out your dumb beliefs, and laugh at you. Using facts just happens to be the best way to do that.

Forum List

Back