8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

Take a nice look at California. People are moving out faster then ever since Cally and Demtards love Sanctuary Cities. Now it’s a deceased filled shit hole with more rats then NYC. You want them here so they can vote. Why don’t you let them stay in your mobile home with you.

upload_2019-10-11_1-19-21.png

Another tard against science.

OP pretends there is no evidence that WALLS WORK. Where the walls are, SIGNIFICANT drop in ILLEGAL ALIEN (arrest me NYC) activity.

Another tard against science.

OP pretends there is no evidence that WALLS WORK. Where the walls are, SIGNIFICANT drop in ILLEGAL ALIEN (arrest me NYC) activity.

I just sent those guys a video of an 8 year old little girl climbing their wall in 40 seconds, and reminding them that ladders exist.

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

Take a nice look at California. People are moving out faster then ever since Cally and Demtards love Sanctuary Cities. Now it’s a deceased filled shit hole with more rats then NYC. You want them here so they can vote. Why don’t you let them stay in your mobile home with you.

View attachment 284019

That’s the best you can do. If you can’t comeback with something better then that, don’t bother responding. Don’t worry, you libtards are going to be crying soon. Demtards are going down. The already arrested one of Obama’s top aides. They’re questioning Hilary and Biden keeps ignoring questions about his son and his involvement in the Ukraine fuel company. Your world is going to unravel quickly. Get your bib ready.

They should electrify the whole thing. Let anyone trying to climb it get barbequed.

Works for me.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

All it takes is one person to climb the it and carry a rope with them. Then pull the rest up and over.
Like I said some will get over, most will not. Lol

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

All it takes is one person to climb the it and carry a rope with them. Then pull the rest up and over.

If they get a rope over the wall, most will get over.

View attachment 283807

To the border patrol waiting on the other side.

You know BP can see what's going on on the Mexican side dont you?

View attachment 283807

You have obviously never tried to do that.

View attachment 283807

Less will if there is a wall, Right now it’s a open border in most places anybody can walk across at any time without even a chance of getting caught.
This is what most of the border looks like… A fucking joke

Complex-problems-picture.jpg

View attachment 283807

Well he's trying for a moat with alligators and sharks with laser beams.

The morons in favor of open borders should have to take an illegal alien into their HOME for let's say at least a few weeks so the illegal could get used to OUR country. I believe with a rule like this, they would probably change their minds in a hurry and demand a wall.
Are you kidding me? We are currently paying $750 per day to house and care for these immigrants.

I'll take four please. I have room, I live on the border, I'm a great cook. They will be fed well, taken care of and allowed to get used to their new country.

$3,000 per day for a family of four. I bet you could get plenty of takers. Sign me up.

All they have to do is put razor wire on top slanted toward Mexico. End of problem.

Great idea. That way, they could climb up and cut some of that wire to sell for scrap iron, and make a few bucks You know they would.

LOL You obviously don't know what razor is. They would get cut to ribbons trying to cut that shit.

Kinda hard to cut something up while your hands are being cut to shit.

In modern times, folks use reinforced gloves to handle concertina. Even immigrants know that.

Only uneducated red state voters do it bare handed.

Anything can be climbed. That's not the bottom line. The wall will deter the pregnant ladies who are scamming our system, it will slow down drug and human smugglers. And maybe most importantly, it will state that we have intentions of securing our border. Before Trump our border was a bad joke. How the hell are Democrats getting away with promoting lawlessness?
That fence will need to extend about 30 underground as well. Our underground border is like Swiss cheese. Filled with tunnels. They found a new tunnel near where I live last month.

Why not? That's what you conservative types think about gun control legislation isn't it?

Big yawn.
Afraid to answer that one?

You're labeling me like some copy paste conservative in an effort to divert the conversation into a gun control debate. You have no idea about my specific opinions on firearms and it's off-topic. You are the one changing goal posts and refusing to give straight answers. A wall would mitigate illegal crossing to some extent. You disagree?

Forum List

Back