8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

Take a nice look at California. People are moving out faster then ever since Cally and Demtards love Sanctuary Cities. Now it’s a deceased filled shit hole with more rats then NYC. You want them here so they can vote. Why don’t you let them stay in your mobile home with you.

The wall is intended to funnel the immigrants toward border control points so the BP doesn't have to cover hundreds of miles of open border.
Or they can just climb it in 30 or 40 seconds

If that girl couldn't grab the outside edge of that wall she's STILL not at the top even now! The wall design obviously does what it's supposed to. Why you think this was worth a string eludes me!
Because an 8 year old girl climbed it easily. Imagine if she'd had a ladder.
She climbed the structure her father built
Better quality than anything Trump has ever built
Don't forget the mobsters, the corrupted trades unions and the corrupted Prog politicians lent a hand in Trump's buildings. Prog voters most of them.

Someone should have let her know she could climb it easier and faster with a cheap ladder

VIDEO: 8-year-old scales border wall replica - in one minute! - The American Mirror
I hope that you can see the rope that is pulling the little girl up the wall. I know that you guys don't want the wall because it discourages young little girls and boys from crossing the border illegally. I know that you guys wait out in the desert, hoping to catch them, and then rape them. That wall will make sure that pedophiles will go to sleep tonight without any sex.
It is common sense why undocumented immigrants cannot be in this country. There are some that will make slaves out of them. Use them for sex and or to tortured them to death. And if they are not documented. Then no one will never find out if they or dead are alive. Because there will not be any records of them. Letting undocumented children in, is a pedophiles' dream come true.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

Illegal Alien Bit by Copperhead After Cartel Coyotes Abandon Him in Texas

Sex Trafficking Is A Serious Threat to Children at Border

replica

per your OP

is not the same as the real thing

How is it different?

Check your dictionary!

Same height and width as sections of Trump's fence. Same design, What is different?

Your OP says replica and even shows pics of a replica... check the dictionary sweety

Replica doesn't mean different. Replica doesn't mean smaller. Replica just means a copy.

It is different.

Real wall: Steel. Which gets cold at night and hot during the day and it's also very slick.
His wall: Wood. Has a nice texture that's much easier to grab onto.

Real illegal: Fat, unfit can't climb anything more than a 2 step ladder.
This kid: Thin, fit and wearing climbing shoes with super sticky soles.

Not to mention the rope that was used to help pull the child up the wall.

Last edited:
The left doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Who they decide to use as a political pawn or useful idiot changes with the direction of the wind.

Someone should have let her know she could climb it easier and faster with a cheap ladder

VIDEO: 8-year-old scales border wall replica - in one minute! - The American Mirror
I hope that you can see the rope that is pulling the little girl up the wall. I know that you guys don't want the wall because it discourages young little girls and boys from crossing the border illegally. I know that you guys wait out in the desert, hoping to catch them, and then rape them. That wall will make sure that pedophiles will go to sleep tonight without any sex.
It is common sense why undocumented immigrants cannot be in this country. There are some that will make slaves out of them. Use them for sex and or to tortured them to death. And if they are not documented. Then no one will never find out if they or dead are alive. Because there will not be any records of them. Letting undocumented children in, is a pedophiles' dream come true.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

The rope you speak of is a "top rope"...it's used to catch climbers if they fall. It doesn't look like it pulled her up but it WAS kept rather snug which would have made things easier. It's also a mental crutch...you climb more confidently when you know you're not falling very far if you come off the wall. Once again...there's no way in God's green earth that girl is climbing that wall if she doesn't cheat and climb the side of the wall at the top!

The rope you speak of is a "top rope"...it's used to catch climbers if they fall. It doesn't look like it pulled her up but it WAS kept rather snug which would have made things easier. It's also a mental crutch...you climb more confidently when you know you're not falling very far if you come off the wall. Once again...there's no way in God's green earth that girl is climbing that wall if she doesn't cheat and climb the side of the wall at the top!
That rope has too much tension. There is no way for a young inexperience girl to have great hand and foot strength. ,How in the hell is her feet gripping to the steel. And I hope you know that her feet are not putting enough pressure to the metal. Her feet are not touching the metal at all. And so that it proves that the rope is pulling her up.

The rope is not pulling her. It's there in case she falls. Which she didn't, because the wall is not hard to climb. Even without a ladder.

The rope is not pulling her. It's there in case she falls. Which she didn't, because the wall is not hard to climb. Even without a ladder.
When I was a child. I have climbed monkey bars that were higher than that. I didn't have any ropes.And I had jumped from off of trees that were higher than that, and there was no need for any rope. Because it is not high enough to get hurt. So why is she using a rope? Show me a video without ropes.

That rope has too much tension. There is no way for a young inexperience girl to have great hand and foot strength. ,How in the hell is her feet gripping to the steel. And I hope you know that her feet are not putting enough pressure to the metal. Her feet are not touching the metal at all. And so that it proves that the rope is pulling her up.

You don't climb, I take it? Climbing shoes have a very soft rubber on their soles and sides so you can get grip on surfaces. Climbing up the first two thirds of the wall she's pulling on the pillar with her arms which is pushing her feet onto the pillar. As for hand and foot strength? Young climbers have an advantage in that they don't have a lot of body weight...if you only weigh 80 lbs it takes much less strength to pull yourself up something than if you weigh 180 pounds. Also climbers climb with their feet...they don't muscle their way up a rock face. I taught a beginners climbing class and I would demonstrate that by having a "contest" between the strongest looking person in the class and the weakest looking. I would challenge them to hang by their fingers from a hold and the first one to let go was the loser. Then when they were hanging I'd slide an empty milk crate under the feet of the weaker person so they could stand on it. The weaker person could keep their hand hold forever if they could stand on their feet...the person just hanging by their fingers might last a minute before they were unable to hold on anymore. My point was that you HAD to climb with your feet. Climbing using muscles in your upper body was impractical.

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

The prez didn't say squat about a replica, did he?

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.
It is only 18 feet high which is the height of only some of that goofy fence, but the only difference is the length of the vertical bars. If you can climb up 18 feet of those bars (the little girl didn't even use a rope) you can climb up another 12 feet The part at the top is the same no matter how high it is.

Didn't use a rope?
Then what is that rope for in the picture?

That wall is climbable if you can cheat by using the edge of the top plate...if you welded three sections of wall together...as they would in an actual wall...and you told that girl to climb up only on the middle section...there is absolutely no way she could do the top third of that wall!

You don't climb, I take it? Climbing shoes have a very soft rubber on their soles and sides so you can get grip on surfaces. Climbing up the first two thirds of the wall she's pulling on the pillar with her arms which is pushing her feet onto the pillar. As for hand and foot strength? Young climbers have an advantage in that they don't have a lot of body weight...if you only weigh 80 lbs it takes much less strength to pull yourself up something than if you weigh 180 pounds. Also climbers climb with their feet...they don't muscle their way up a rock face. I taught a beginners climbing class and I would demonstrate that by having a "contest" between the strongest looking person in the class and the weakest looking. I would challenge them to hang by their fingers from a hold and the first one to let go was the loser. Then when they were hanging I'd slide an empty milk crate under the feet of the weaker person so they could stand on it. The weaker person could keep their hand hold forever if they could stand on their feet...the person just hanging by their fingers might last a minute before they were unable to hold on anymore. My point was that you HAD to climb with your feet. Climbing using muscles in your upper body was impractical.

But her feet are not touching the metal at all. In order to climb. You need something to grip onto.

th
th

But her feet are not touching the metal at all. In order to climb. You need something to grip onto.

th
th

desireecole.jpg

That's what's called a "layback". You create grip by opposing forces. You push with your feet and pull with your arms.

Forum List

Back