8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
All they have to do is put razor wire on top slanted toward Mexico. End of problem.

Great idea. That way, they could climb up and cut some of that wire to sell for scrap iron, and make a few bucks You know they would.

lol.....like most bobblehead progressives, they never have had the ability to ascertain necessary tradeoffs. One day, a group of immigrants are going to get shot up to swiss cheese by some group sick and tired of being invaded. Guys like you will be responsible because if the wall was up, they wouldn't have ended up as a a prop on a miniature golf course. Fucking bobblehead..........you unicorn chasing fairies are the most dangerous mofu's walking.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

That is some of the most bizarrely twisted logic I have ever heard.
Invaders are not welcomed and take the chance at being sniped on the top of the wall.

DanOsman7.jpg

That's a dyno...how many people do you think have the balls and the physical attributes to pull one of these off?

FUKEN NUTS!!!
Like Alex Honnold free climbing El Capitan!!!

Climbing without ropes is stupid. Rock isn't a dependable surface. Over time it becomes weakened by water and freezing. Something that would have supported a half ton truck a year ago might let loose with just your body weight today. Twenty five years ago I fell 80 feet climbing in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison because a big rock horn just broke off when I went to mantle up on it. If I hadn't been roped up I wouldn't be writing this.

You have to have a death wish to try shit like that,even if you're a top rated climber.

There are not a lot of "old" free climbers...just saying...

Someone should have let her know she could climb it easier and faster with a cheap ladder

VIDEO: 8-year-old scales border wall replica - in one minute! - The American Mirror

Soooo, I watched the video and the safety rope was TAUT, the entire way up. That means she was helped. There is even a section where you can see she was stuck and hanging on to the section (which is nowhere near an exact replica just as an FYI) and the rope is vibrating. So no, she didn't climb it.

If you watch...it looks like she was going to attempt a dyno from that under hang position she got into right below the top section but she never even tried. Instead she grabs the outside of the plate and climbs up using that. There was no dyno in that at all so I don't know what the person who posted the video is talking about!

I was waiting for her to try exactly that.
So if an experienced 8 year climber old wont try it,what makes people think that an overweight never climbed anything more than a ladder is going to succeed?

DanOsman7.jpg

That's a dyno...how many people do you think have the balls and the physical attributes to pull one of these off?

FUKEN NUTS!!!
Like Alex Honnold free climbing El Capitan!!!

Climbing without ropes is stupid. Rock isn't a dependable surface. Over time it becomes weakened by water and freezing. Something that would have supported a half ton truck a year ago might let loose with just your body weight today. Twenty five years ago I fell 80 feet climbing in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison because a big rock horn just broke off when I went to mantle up on it. If I hadn't been roped up I wouldn't be writing this.

You have to have a death wish to try shit like that,even if you're a top rated climber.

There are not a lot of "old" free climbers...just saying...

There's a lot of bold free climbers but no old free climbers.:auiqs.jpg:

Someone should have let her know she could climb it easier and faster with a cheap ladder

VIDEO: 8-year-old scales border wall replica - in one minute! - The American Mirror

Soooo, I watched the video and the safety rope was TAUT, the entire way up. That means she was helped. There is even a section where you can see she was stuck and hanging on to the section (which is nowhere near an exact replica just as an FYI) and the rope is vibrating. So no, she didn't climb it.

If you watch...it looks like she was going to attempt a dyno from that under hang position she got into right below the top section but she never even tried. Instead she grabs the outside of the plate and climbs up using that. There was no dyno in that at all so I don't know what the person who posted the video is talking about!

So if an experienced 8 year climber old wont try it,what makes people think that an overweight never climbed anything more than a ladder is going to succeed?

The problem is always going to be getting through the top section. You CAN dyno a space that wide! However in order to pull that off you need to have some decent footholds to launch from. You can see that she was trying to set up for it when she brought her feet up nearly waist high but she isn't getting any traction on the post she's on. No traction...no dyno!

The problem is always going to be getting through the top section. You CAN dyno a space that wide! However in order to pull that off you need to have some decent footholds to launch from. You can see that she was trying to set up for it when she brought her feet up nearly waist high but she isn't getting any traction on the post she's on. No traction...no dyno!

Add a little grease at the top ad it would be totally impossible even for a tall climber.
And we all know most messicans top out at five four.:04:

The wall, any wall, is not intended to be like Mt. Everest. Of course it can be scaled by almost anyone in decent shape.
But it does take time and it does draw attention to the climber and it's really a self defeating action that screams come and arrest me.
In other words it does just what it is intended to do.

The thread is remarkably idiotic and that's hardly surprising.
So the wall has gone from impenetrable to just a deterrent
No.

You know, I visited my brother that lives on the Vermont-Canadian border last summer. His property line is the border which up there is just a tree line going across the top of a hill. We drove up and walked along the border and within twenty minutes a Border Patrol pickup truck came rolling up the road to ask what we were doing. They patrol the Canadian border with drones and had seen us on our little stroll.

I'm guessing if they can do that out in the middle of nowhere in Canada...they can do something like it along the Southern border. All they really need is a wall that makes it hard for people to get over so that they have time to respond and arrest them.

Do keep in mind that we are talking about a kid when its been full grown adults who are wanting to go over the wall.

God bless you and the girl and anyone who has ever had to run from a monster always!!!

Holly

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Is this a joke? Well, when someone uses the ladder laying in the picture to tie a rope to the top portion which looks nothing like Trump's wall I'm sure it is possible. LMAO Liberals. smh

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Is this a joke? Well, when someone uses the ladder laying in the picture to tie a rope to the top portion which looks nothing like Trump's wall I'm sure it is possible. LMAO Liberals. smh

You didn't read the article, did you?

View attachment 283807

You didn't read the article, did you?
Should they tear down the White House fence you moron?

Anything can be climbed. That's not the bottom line. The wall will deter the pregnant ladies who are scamming our system, it will slow down drug and human smugglers. And maybe most importantly, it will state that we have intentions of securing our border. Before Trump our border was a bad joke. How the hell are Democrats getting away with promoting lawlessness?

View attachment 283807

The safety rope is taut the whole time.

In other words, she didn't climb it.

You're not real clear on how a belay works, are you?

I was a technical climber when I was young, and have several first ascents, so I am far more familiar than you.

A belay is not supposed to be taut, it is kept loose so that it doesn't interfere with the climber.

Were you a climber, instead of the basement dweller that you are, you would know that.

View attachment 283807

I was a technical climber when I was young, and have several first ascents, so I am far more familiar than you.

A belay is not supposed to be taut, it is kept loose so that it doesn't interfere with the climber.

Were you a climber, instead of the basement dweller that you are, you would know that.

Never climbed a mountain, but I was on a rescue team in a refinery. Climbed lots of towers without taking the stairs.

View attachment 283807

Never climbed a mountain, but I was on a rescue team in a refinery. Climbed lots of towers without taking the stairs.

Good for you. Mountain climbing is a tad bit different. Not much, but some. Belays are the same though, the world over.

Forum List

Back