8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
The wall is intended to funnel the immigrants toward border control points so the BP doesn't have to cover hundreds of miles of open border.
Or they can just climb it in 30 or 40 seconds

If that girl couldn't grab the outside edge of that wall she's STILL not at the top even now! The wall design obviously does what it's supposed to. Why you think this was worth a string eludes me!

The wall is intended to funnel the immigrants toward border control points so the BP doesn't have to cover hundreds of miles of open border.

If that girl couldn't grab the outside edge of that wall she's STILL not at the top even now! The wall design obviously does what it's supposed to. Why you think this was worth a string eludes me!
Because an 8 year old girl climbed it easily. Imagine if she'd had a ladder.

She climbed the structure her father built

Did you even watch the video? She didn't climb it "easily"! She struggled to get up the bottom 2/3rds of the wall even though she's wearing climbing shoes that provide much better traction than any shoe an illegal immigrant is apt to be wearing...and then when she reached the top 1/3rd...she cheated! She used the edge of the wall panel, reaching around it with her fingers. Anyone climbing a real wall of panels welded together with a seam won't be able to do that. If they DO want to scale that top section then they're going to need to dyno it...something that quite frankly appears to be impossible given the lack of a foothold to launch off of!

She better bring a ladder because she's not getting over that wall on her own!

Yes I've noticed in the 30 years I've been monitoring border crossings here in Southern Arizona, the illegals are often carrying ladders with them.

Yes I've noticed in the 30 years I've been monitoring border crossings here in Southern Arizona, the illegals are often carrying ladders with them.

Have you noticed a lot of them taking rock climbing lessons, Mike? Cause they're going to need to be world class climbers to pull off the top part of that wall!

She climbed the structure her father built
Better quality than anything Trump has ever built

Did you even watch the video? She didn't climb it "easily"! She struggled to get up the bottom 2/3rds of the wall even though she's wearing climbing shoes that provide much better traction than any shoe an illegal immigrant is apt to be wearing...and then when she reached the top 1/3rd...she cheated! She used the edge of the wall panel, reaching around it with her fingers. Anyone climbing a real wall of panels welded together with a seam won't be able to do that. If they DO want to scale that top section then they're going to need to dyno it...something that quite frankly appears to be impossible given the lack of a foothold to launch off of!

Ladders 101 - American Ladder Institute

Ladders 101 - American Ladder Institute

Better than a rickety old ladder.

DLFZZG.gif

Oh boy.
Girl climbs wall. Next up, she will escape from a baby cage in a concentration camp becoming the first Mexican Houdini and a Youtube star overnight.:113:

Forum List

Back