8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

Take a nice look at California. People are moving out faster then ever since Cally and Demtards love Sanctuary Cities. Now it’s a deceased filled shit hole with more rats then NYC. You want them here so they can vote. Why don’t you let them stay in your mobile home with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And as usual our leftist members will discourage any attempts to stem the flow of illegals pouring into our country.

No matter what the methods are, these bleeding heart morons are determined to turn America into the home of the third-world people looking for government handouts.

Focus on the border crossings. Focus on San Ysidro, the busiest border crossing in the world. Focus on modern technology. I'll support that. I will not support a stupid vanity wall that will not stop much of anything unless it is manned and armed 24/7.

The wall is nothing more than a pacifier for the stupids.
The Vanity Wall is in your Trump Deranged Syndrome, Russian Collusion Polluted Mind.
We spent more taxpayer money supporting loafers like you and Illegals than the wall cost exponentially.

You are either worried about being cut off from your slave labor force, or your meth and heroin and little children The Pedophile Left preys upon in their human trafficking rings.

Pedophile left? Human trafficking rings? And you have the nerve to whine about someone saying mean things to you?

That fence will need to extend about 30 underground as well. Our underground border is like Swiss cheese. Filled with tunnels. They found a new tunnel near where I live last month.

Are the tunnels big enough for Japanese cars with highly modified performance engines to race through them?

Why, you got one you're trying to smuggle in? I'm sure there have got to be a couple dozen big enough for a car.

It was a joke -- Fast and the Furious reference. I always thought this to be the most asinine scene in the F&F franchise...that is, until part 7, when they jumped a car between two high rise towers in Dubai.

Fences don't stop people from getting in.

Do you lock your door at night? Why? Somebody could just break a window or tunnel into your basement. Hell they could just use a battering ram and bust the door down too. It's a waste of time and money to install locks. They serve no purpose.

Oh, or when you're driving do you wear a seat belt? Why? You might get crushed by a semi or get into a million other types of accidents where a seat belt wouldn't be useful. Why have one at all?

Why use mitigating forces anywhere, ever?

Moron...

Last edited:
Anything can be climbed. That's not the bottom line. The wall will deter the pregnant ladies who are scamming our system, it will slow down drug and human smugglers. And maybe most importantly, it will state that we have intentions of securing our border. Before Trump our border was a bad joke. How the hell are Democrats getting away with promoting lawlessness?
That fence will need to extend about 30 underground as well. Our underground border is like Swiss cheese. Filled with tunnels. They found a new tunnel near where I live last month.

Was it under a new section of wall?

I doubt it because the imbedded sensors would have detected the tunneling.

The only thing resembling Swiss cheese is your brain.

Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

All it takes is one person to climb the it and carry a rope with them. Then pull the rest up and over.
Like I said some will get over, most will not. Lol

If they get a rope over the wall, most will get over.
To the border patrol waiting on the other side.

You know BP can see what's going on on the Mexican side dont you?

Yes, The BP can see what is going on on the other side almost as well as they could see before the fence was installed.

Yeah, but there was no wall, so they just walked on in!

Fences don't stop people from getting in.

Do you lock your door at night? Why? Somebody could just break a window or tunnel into your basement. Hell they could just use a battering ram and bust the door down too. It's a waste of time and money to install locks. They serve no purpose.

Oh, or when you're driving do you wear a seat belt? Why? You might get crushed by a semi or get into a million other types of accidents where a seat belt wouldn't be useful. Why have one at all?

Why use mitigating forces anywhere, ever?

Moron...

I'll get to your post as soon as I finish reading all these others about how background checks are totally useless.

All it takes is one person to climb the it and carry a rope with them. Then pull the rest up and over.

Yes, The BP can see what is going on on the other side almost as well as they could see before the fence was installed.

Latest estimates are that a fence will delay them as much as 40 seconds.

all that you WALL opposers have to do is Pay your taxes for the TRUMP WALL 'NYBody .
Not one single mile of new wall has been built. Only replacement wall.

My favorite part of the wall is where it ends at the Pacific Ocean. Walls are more effective when they actually enclose something. A freestanding wall has to end somewhere.

I've personally swam around the end of that wall to Mexico, and back. No problemos.

Why do you lie? You just keep regurgitating the libtard talking points lies.

all that you WALL opposers have to do is Pay your taxes for the TRUMP WALL 'NYBody .

My favorite part of the wall is where it ends at the Pacific Ocean. Walls are more effective when they actually enclose something. A freestanding wall has to end somewhere.

I've personally swam around the end of that wall to Mexico, and back. No problemos.

Where has a new wall been built?

Latest estimates are that a fence will delay them as much as 40 seconds.

Incredible, stupid bullshit!

Let's see you go down there and climb the wall back into the US. Don't take any ID so the Mexicans will keep you when you fail.

Trump was at a new section of wall being built just last week, dumbass! Besides, what difference does it make when replacing sections of wall that need replacing?

Last edited:

Trump was at a new section of wall being built just last week, dumbass!

Where? I'm aware of a section of replacement fence he visited.

I'll get to your post as soon as I finish reading all these others about how background checks are totally useless.

Why are you comfortable with being illogical and making shitty arguments simply because other people do it too? Maybe you should hold yourself to a higher standard than the people you see as ignorant.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Did you even watch the video, BULLSHIT? The girl climbs the wall by grasping the side of the top panel. That won't work when sections of the wall are welded together. I watched her think about doing a dyno...totally bailing on that and climbing up the side of the top panel. All of which proves to me that the design is a good one.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

Show me the video of the guy who climbed it in 40 seconds, BULLSHIT...I want to see it done WITHOUT cheating and using the edge of the top panel!

Trump was at a new section of wall being built just last week, dumbass!

Where? I'm aware of a section of replacement fence he visited.

You are such a fucking retard. Even if I showed you and shoved your head between the bars, it would not matter.

Can anyone show me a video of someone climbing that wall without cheating and using the side of the top panel?

What's embarrassing is the list of media outlets that went with that story! Either they didn't watch the video...or they don't have a clue what they were looking at!

What's even MORE embarrassing is how many of you believed that girl actually accomplished what you claim she did!

Are the tunnels big enough for Japanese cars with highly modified performance engines to race through them?

Why, you got one you're trying to smuggle in? I'm sure there have got to be a couple dozen big enough for a car.

It was a joke -- Fast and the Furious reference. I always thought this to be the most asinine scene in the F&F franchise...that is, until part 7, when they jumped a car between two high rise towers in Dubai.

I never got into those Fast & Furious movies but yeah, that's pretty stupid.

Those tunnels are interesting. I think the last one came up inside of a storage unit not too far across the border.

Forum List

Back