8-year-old Portsmouth boy Quarius Dunham killed in random shooting in South Carolina by white man named Charles Allen, police say

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
cut it out...stop this insanity...this is not MY America...we have to protect our kids, not the other way around

Did you get this distraught over Cannon Hinnant? Show me the post you wrote about his execution.
he was a priceless kid....i can't produce any old posts, but i read about it on Ann Coulter's twitter...she posted a lot about him at the time

A real narrative builder. Perfect timing after the white supremacist black dude got killed by a woman with a gun when he tried to mass shoot a bunch of people.
Well that one was a real dem narrative killer.

Good WOMAN with a gun.

Black perp.

Perp was a convicted felon barred from even touching a gun.

Good shoot. ;)

why are whites being so insecure about this story? whites shoot blacks, blacks shoot whites, blacks shoot blacks, whites shot whites, there's bad people on both sides, there's good people on both sides

why are whites being so insecure about this story? whites shoot blacks, blacks shoot whites, blacks shoot blacks, whites shot whites, there's bad people on both sides, there's good people on both sides
that’s all 100 percent true. I just don’t understand why folks like yourself remain quite about gun violence in cities like chicago, baltimore etc that’s been raging for years

that’s all 100 percent true. I just don’t understand why folks like yourself remain quite about gun violence in cities like chicago, baltimore etc that’s been raging for years
i'm not quiet about it, i'm outraged by it

i'm not quiet about it, i'm outraged by it
what do we do about it? They have very strict gun laws, but the cities are overrun by poverty, and very little jobs, their schools are full of metal detectors, some require kids to wear clear plastic bookbags even.....sadly crime, the drug trade, via cartels, are the only way some can make it, and with the drug game, guns violence, and need for firearms....

How did this happen to places like Baltimore and Chicago?

A lot of kids are killed in random shootings by people of different races. These criminals deserve the death penalty.

Forum List

Back