🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 Year Old Transgender Suing School

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
WTF has this libtarded world come to? "emotional distress" Ya, the parents are causing it.

Suing the school because they won't let "it" use the girls bathroom and not using the name "it" wants to be called.

This is total bullshit and everyone knows it. The parents are the ones to blame for this crap. It had a big sister and wanted to be like her and the parents facilitated this blatant child abuse. If you want to cut your dick off when you turn 18 that's your business but "special" treatment of this nonsense is beyond ridiculous.

The parents should have this kid taken away for child abuse.

Transgender 8-Year-Old Sues Private School for ‘Emotional Distress’

I heard a few years ago about some libtard imbecile parents suing so they could name their child Adolf Hitler. WTF is wrong with these people.

WTF has this libtarded world come to? "emotional distress" Ya, the parents are causing it.

Suing the school because they won't let "it" use the girls bathroom and not using the name "it" wants to be called.

This is total bullshit and everyone knows it. The parents are the ones to blame for this crap. It had a big sister and wanted to be like her and the parents facilitated this blatant child abuse. If you want to cut your dick off when you turn 18 that's your business but "special" treatment of this nonsense is beyond ridiculous.

. The parents should be investigated for child abuse, you are correct. Now let's see if the far left has enough idiot judges left to cause this nation even more grief. If I was Trump, I would be sitting there waiting for these judges to raise their activist heads, and I would move to have them disbarred or fired immediately.

The school attempted to make reasonable accommodations.

The parents of this child should be investigated for child abuse

It's a private school, if they don't want the children of parents that are mentally ill attending, it's their call.

. The parents should be investigated for child abuse, you are correct. Now let's see if the far left has enough idiot judges left to cause this nation even more grief. If I was Trump, I would be sitting there waiting for these judges to raise their activist heads, and I would move to have them disbarred or fired immediately.

Sounds about like something Trump would try to do. He doesn't have the authority to do that, but the idiot probably doesn't know that any more than you do.

It's a private school, if they don't want the children of parents that are mentally ill attending, it's their call.
. Just goes to show how bad the leftist activist demonic judges have placed fear into the hearts and minds of the citizens or business's in this country. The school appears to have been fearing the situation, and it was attempting to accommodate the situation, but you see where it got them right ?? It wasn't about accommodating or working with these people, but rather it was more so to do with these people trying to break down yet another institution in this country.

I think the legal process can probably manage this without all your pant shatting. I'm delighted this is all some of you have to worry about.

Sounds about like something Trump would try to do. He doesn't have the authority to do that, but the idiot probably doesn't know that any more than you do.
. Just like you people have figured out a way around everything you wanted (even around the Constitution), well get ready for payback now.

Desperate to make everything and anything about trump, yet fails again.

. Just like you people have figured out a way around everything you wanted (even around the Constitution), well get ready for payback now.

Do as you please. You might want to spend a little time getting ready for your orange hero and his family to go to jail, but what you spend your time getting ready for is your call.

I didn't bring that orange fool up. The idiot I as responding to did.

Yet, there it is in your post! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet, there it is in your post! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't slip anything past you. Yes, it is right there in response to the idiot who said
"If I was Trump, I would be sitting there waiting for these judges to raise their activist heads, and I would move to have them disbarred or fired immediately."

Where was the doctor in all of this, doing such a procedure on an 8 year old?

A child cannot decide to smoke, it cannot decide to move out on its own, join the Army, go to work, a child cannot decide most things for itself--- it is a CHILD, it is in the parent's custody until 18 years old, so the child had no right to demand a sex change operation either.

Where was the doctor in all of this, doing such a procedure on an 8 year old?

A child cannot decide to smoke, it cannot decide to move out on its own, join the Army, go to work, a child cannot decide most things for itself--- it is a CHILD, it is in the parent's custody until 18 years old, so the child had no right to demand a sex change operation either.
. Anyone defending such things are sicko's. How this country gave a voice to the mentally unstable in this country, just boggles the mind really.

The parents of the normal kids should counter sue.

Two can play the game

Now that's a novel idea. The parents of normal children going to a private school, paying for that school, suing the parents of a child they are forcing into transgenderism for emotional distress.

I thought I was spiderman when I was 8, these people are fucking nuts.

I thought I was spiderman when I was 8, these people are fucking nuts.

:clap::clap: ^^^

Forum List

Back