80 million votes and only 22% want *biden to run again

By the way, I didn't see Tulsi Gabbard on the poll, did any of you?

DemTicket.png

I wonder what we are missing here.

You know when someone is desperate to avoid the truth by the way they attack the source instead of engaging the topic.

tyroneweaver
Those 22% have got to be die hard Dems. Dems who would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he were a Dem.

Bidung hasn't been in office for a year and has made one mess after another. Someone, hopefully Trump, will be cleaning up the mess he leaves.

tyroneweaver
Those 22% have got to be die hard Dems. Dems who would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he were a Dem.

Bidung hasn't been in office for a year and has made one mess after another. Someone, hopefully Trump, will be cleaning up the mess he leaves.
It doesn't have to be Trump for me, but it does have to be someone with his knack for cleansing the swamp of all the lifer dregs.

That's perfectly reasonable. Biden is getting old. What's your issue?

~~~~~~~
Where are the 81 million that voted for Joey Xi? Well, if that 81 million represents the 22% who voted for him, then we should have almost 370 million registered voters in the U.S. That's quite a feat, as our total population is only 330 million, give or take a few. No wonder the dominion machines broke down on election night trying to keep up.
This convinces the logic even more that Joey Xi had less than 20 million REAL votes in 2020. Now is the time to pin the election fraud on the PM/DSA Democrats and their billionaire control freaks like Omidyar, Zucker, Bezos, and Dorsey.

Biden won't be able to speak in 2024.

Anyone who thinks he will run in 2024 is kidding themselves.

You commies can't even admit Biden is mentally compromised. Weird.

Forum List

Back