80 Million????

Hi I have you on ignore, but saw this was under "New Posts" so just wanted to downvote you and say you're still a useless whackjob.
Only sissy boys ignore. You’re case in point.
If you want any kind of real conversation on these forums, it is imperative to ignore. I am 45 days in and finding that out daily. I was going to ignore you a couple weeks ago for following me around the forums saying something about my Avatar every 10 minutes like a small child. You're also pretty useless to the conversation. PoliticalChic posts 5 short stories a day, except she posts them in the Politics forum instead of the "writing" forum where they should be. It's complete spam to my experience here

EDIT: Only replying and saying this because you quoted me and asked for it, basically. Was done with this topic otherwise...just the truth.
Facts2Morons.jpg

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

1. "Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID
Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

2. "The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

3. Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Nah......Quid Pro Joe didn't get any 80 million votes.....

.....at least not from Americans.
I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What? I don’t read super market tabloids.
What do you read?

Bazooka comics.
I mean if I did, it wouldn’t be worse than you reading the TABLOID the NY Post.

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, vulgarity is the default response Leftist dupes provide when the truth is revealed.

We got proof.....PROOF....when the bonehead of the family (and that's going some for this lamebrained crew) left the incriminating laptop to be exposed to the public.

Not enough?

Hunter Biden signed for the laptop work.

Not enough?

Biden's lawyer demanded the ....HIS....laptop back.

Not enough?

The Biden business partner gave a public confession that he was part of those emails on the laptop, and that Joe as the 'big guy' who got 10% of the fake companies formed, to sell out America.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

Truly shocking was the media blackout by American news media who would put Chinese/Russian/Ukrainian spy in the White House rather than do the job we expected them to do.

The only silver lining in the censorship on behalf of Biden is that their side must feel that there are enough real Americans who might read about Biden selling out American interests to Ukraine, Russia and Communist China, that your need to block the story.

And sure enough......

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored"

WHY CAN'T YOU FIND AN HONEST MEDIA SITE TO BACK UP YOUR POSTS. WHY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOU TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY WEBSITES, OR RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA OUTLETS.

RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA WAS PROMOTED ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE BY RON JOHNSON, THE FORMER HEAD OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE, AS WELL AS BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND THE PRESIDENT. AND THEY KNEW FROM THEIR FBI BRIEFINGS THAT THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS STUFF.

YOU REALLY SHOULD READ THE REPORT. OF COURSE "PC" REALLY STAND'S FOR "PUTIN'S COUNT", WITHOUT THE "N".

There is no such 'Russian propaganda..'

You are quoting the same organizations that lied constantly.....

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security.

They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

You are the one who lies about everything. There is not a word of truth in wbhat you write. You are right wing Nazis who will conspire with anyone tgo protect Trump. People know the truth about Trump and that is why 81 million people voted for Biden.

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

The day after the USA Intelligence services issued a report that says everything in your post is the Russian propaganda being pushed by the Russian government, you post a word for word restatement of the Russian propaganda against Bidens. This is the very same Russian propaganda being pushing by Vladimire Putin, Rudy Guiliani, and Donald Trump.

I never figured YOU for a Russian troll, but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and still tries to peddle the fucking lies which are designed to destroy America, I'm prepared to declare YOU and "enemy of the state".

Keep on lying you piece of shit, troll!!

Bobullinski is the liar. A third partner says he was not aware of any involvement by Joe Biden. Fox News investigated the e-mails he provided and concluded there is no evidence of any connection with Joe Biden. Biden's tax returns show how much Biden made and where he made it. That proves you are a liar.

Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions | Fox News

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

What do you read?

Bazooka comics.
I ask again. What do you read?

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, vulgarity is the default response Leftist dupes provide when the truth is revealed.

We got proof.....PROOF....when the bonehead of the family (and that's going some for this lamebrained crew) left the incriminating laptop to be exposed to the public.

Not enough?

Hunter Biden signed for the laptop work.

Not enough?

Biden's lawyer demanded the ....HIS....laptop back.

Not enough?

The Biden business partner gave a public confession that he was part of those emails on the laptop, and that Joe as the 'big guy' who got 10% of the fake companies formed, to sell out America.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

Truly shocking was the media blackout by American news media who would put Chinese/Russian/Ukrainian spy in the White House rather than do the job we expected them to do.

The only silver lining in the censorship on behalf of Biden is that their side must feel that there are enough real Americans who might read about Biden selling out American interests to Ukraine, Russia and Communist China, that your need to block the story.

And sure enough......

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored"

Saying it’s proof doesn’t make it so.
why not? it's biden's laptop. why isn't that proof? Who else's is it?

Where is the proof? There is no reason for Hunter Biden to use a obscure computer dealer. He would have had someone come to his place of business and fix them. Then he conveniently left them there. The Russians need to tell a story that makes sense.

“Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China

Now we learn that Biden has secretly been playing footsie with China.

The statement Wednesday night asserting that the former vice president was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm is a singular event in a presidential race already overflowing with drama and intrigue.

The dynamite assertion, believable because it aligns with earlier information we know to be true, came in a statement by Tony Bobulinski, who describes himself as a former partner of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Joe’s brother Jim in the China scheme. Bobulinski unloads his bill of accusations in blunt but precise language and detail.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

That claim alone rips out the heart of nearly everything Joe Biden has ever said about Hunter’s many businesses and Joe’s knowledge of them. His repeated insistence that the two never spoke of the son’s global sources of money didn’t pass the laugh test.”

RThe NY Post is fake newxs. They are proof of nothing except how gullible you are.

Of course your done with topic, PC destroys you fraudsters. Take a look at her threads, couple of you lying propaganda pushers pop in and call her names and spread your BS all around and distract and deny , but you fools never beat her with truth of facts.
Just the truth .
She’s a lunatic and incapable of actual debate. She is immunized to facts. Anytime you bring one up she doesn’t like, she shifts the topic.
Where are these facts you claim to dispute her facts? I. Never see them , just your usual lefty BS..
.Shocking , not at all!
She makes a lot of assumptions.

First assumption is that Biden is soft on China. Not a fact.

Second assumption is that Biden is financially tied to China. He’s not. Hunter was and left the business when Joe was still a candidate.

I don’t understand why emails from Ukrainians were included in the OP.

Last assumption is that if you think that China is a big problem, you wouldn’t vote for Biden.

Lots of opinions and assumptions masquerading as “facts”.
1) not sift on China! I laughed. Bought and paid 4.
Not a fact. An unsubstantiated belief brought to you by the dishonest right wing media.

EXCLUSIVE: NY Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email 100% Authentic, Forensic Analysis Concludes

That is a opinion not proof.

But I'm never wrong.

You know that......don't you?

You are always wrong. The IRS says you are wrong.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Typical bullshit from you. Russia is the no 1 enemy not China. It was the Russians who interfered in our elections not China. Russia invaded Ukraine. Who has China invaded? No one.

There is no evidence that Biden is soft on China. Joe BViden did not benefit from any deals in China.

You still don't get it. The whole Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian operation to damage Biden's campaign. Sad that you apparently are willing to conspire with Putin. There is no evidence that Biden met with anyone; Russians still have major influence through corrupt Russian backed politicians in Ukraine so anything they say is likely false. Biden wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired and the fact that Shokin dropped a investigation into Burisma was a example of the corruption.

No barnyard vulgarity, no matter how deeply and permanently injured you are by the truth I post.

Try again.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You have no facts.

If that were so, you wouldn't be so upset, now would you.

Maybe because I don't like liars like you.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Typical bullshit from you. Russia is the no 1 enemy not China. It was the Russians who interfered in our elections not China. Russia invaded Ukraine. Who has China invaded? No one.

There is no evidence that Biden is soft on China. Joe BViden did not benefit from any deals in China.

You still don't get it. The whole Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian operation to damage Biden's campaign. Sad that you apparently are willing to conspire with Putin. There is no evidence that Biden met with anyone; Russians still have major influence through corrupt Russian backed politicians in Ukraine so anything they say is likely false. Biden wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired and the fact that Shokin dropped a investigation into Burisma was a example of the corruption.

oh look,a conspiracy theorist who swallowed the conspiracy theory of Russia collusion hook,line and sinker.

Even Mike Pence called the evidence compelling when he received a intelligence briefing. Russia definitely bought social media ads supporting Trump. Trump's campaign admitted they were told to provide internal polling data to a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence.

well it depends, most likely because they don't have pedo joe's pc. however, there is a thread to emails, and one's email could be below the active one. just saying, just like in here, the quote feature allows us to see other's posts that's connected to the thread.
You're right other emails COULD be included in the thread. Have you ever seen one? I haven't and I'd expect them to be everywhere IF they existed.
I see email threads by the thousands. Most have trailer email posts
Have you seen FROM Hunter? This is just the voter fraud hoax: mail-in ballots MAY be fraudulent, no one has produced any significant number of them but they MAY exist. A little reality check please, if there is no evidence it is a conspiracy theory.

Here are the facts: the Biden business partner gave a press conference, validating everything in the laptop, and the proof that Joe Biden signed up to be a Ukraine, Russia, China “asset” for bucks and equity in fake companies.

You are supporting a candidate who is actually guilty of everything you claimed about Trump since 2016.

Finances of the Biden Crime Family that you can't explain.

The Laptop emails, photos, texts.

The partner who verifies all of the above.

There's no debate.

A third business partner says he knows of no involvement by Joe Biden. The Wall Street Journal examined corporate records and found no evidence Joe Biden was involved. Also Biden released his tax returns as VP and his remaining tax returns when he ran for office. We know how much he made and where it came from. None of it came from business ventures.

"Also Biden released his tax returns as VP and his remaining tax returns when he ran for office."

OMG!!!!

How stupid are you????????????????

Wow.....Biden must really be good at saving up those pennies......or he won the lottery.......

OR....he sold out our government to the highest bidder.

Gads, you're a moron.

1612367074641.png

1612367105974.png

1612367187992.png

In His Own Words, Joe Biden Was ‘Seduced by Real Estate’
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, who was ranked the least wealthy senator in 2007, had a long history of buying homes he could barely afford. “Even as a kid in high school, I’d been seduced by real estate,” he once wrote.
www.wsj.com

www.wsj.com

You are the moron. Biden's money came from speaking fees, book deals and teaching fees at the University of Pennsylvania. He made $8 million alone from a book deal.

How The Bidens Earned $16.7 Million After Leaving The White House (forbes.com)

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

1616031796267.jpeg

“Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China

Now we learn that Biden has secretly been playing footsie with China.

The statement Wednesday night asserting that the former vice president was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm is a singular event in a presidential race already overflowing with drama and intrigue.

The dynamite assertion, believable because it aligns with earlier information we know to be true, came in a statement by Tony Bobulinski, who describes himself as a former partner of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Joe’s brother Jim in the China scheme. Bobulinski unloads his bill of accusations in blunt but precise language and detail.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

That claim alone rips out the heart of nearly everything Joe Biden has ever said about Hunter’s many businesses and Joe’s knowledge of them. His repeated insistence that the two never spoke of the son’s global sources of money didn’t pass the laugh test.”

Even the writer who wrote the story for the Post refused to put his own name on it because he knew the information was likely forged by Russians.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

What do you read?

Bazooka comics.
Vox, WaPo, Slate, Business Insider, Forbes

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

What do you read?

Bazooka comics.
Vox, WaPo, Slate, Business Insider, Forbes
How unbiased...thanks for sharing

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

View attachment 469020
Why not provide some proof ? Instead you post cute littlecartoons. Nobody can match her with proof ....

Forum List

Back