80 years - Every President has more vacation than me, except one!

R

rdean

President Roosevelt was in office for 12 years, the most by anyone, and he spent 958 days on vacation.

But topping him was the worst president in history at 1,020 days, George W. Bush, almost three years. Or about as long as JFK was in office.

James Madison took a single vacation lasting for 4 months.

In the past 5 years, I've had 126 days of vacation, beating President Obama by 34 days.

More examples of GOP hate.

President Roosevelt was in office for 12 years, the most by anyone, and he spent 958 days on vacation.

But topping him was the worst president in history at 1,020 days, George W. Bush, almost three years. Or about as long as JFK was in office.

In the past 5 years, I've had 126 days of vacation, beating President Obama by 34 days.

More examples of Rdeanitis

What if we took stem cells from a sane person and injected them into Rdean?

The problem with Obama is that he does not have a "Family compound" that he can vacation at.

For some reason, that infuriates Republicans

Or that he takes vacation while shutting the White House and a nuclear submarine due to his brutal sequester

Let them eat Food stamps!

Or that he takes vacation while shutting the White House and a nuclear submarine due to his brutal sequester

Let them eat Food stamps!

Where is Congress?

It is their sequester, they could have ended it before they started their 5 week vacation

More examples of Rdeanitis

What if we took stem cells from a sane person and injected them into Rdean?

They'd be out numbered and rejected.....

The Obama's own a home, they just prefer to take lavish vacations off taxpayers backs...

they feel they DESERVE IT

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

These days, a President is never really on "vacation."

Now, if you want to discuss a President's choice of "vacation" spot and the way it comes across to the average American during rough times, that's a whole other discussion...

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

These days, a President is never really on "vacation."

Now, if you want to discuss a President's choice of "vacation" spot and the way it comes across to the average American during rough times, that's a whole other discussion...
OBAMAS been on vacation since 2009!!
His trip to Africa was not considered a vacation even though he spent most of his time in Africa doing vacationy things.
Guess its not a vacation if you don't bring the dog........

Just think how many starving African children that dog would have fed!

Do you have a dog?

^ what a fucking bitch. FYI- thats a female dog BTW Sunshine :fu: You going to keep up your confederate rwingeryFAIL for 3+ more years?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back