80s retro

Well..after disco died, and it was the 80s..I guess there was this:

LOL, I lived with a girl for a few years in the 90s and her sister dated KC. I met him and we all actually went out a few times. One night we were in South Beach. He is actually a pretty down to earth type of guy. He was a lot of fun.

LOL, I lived with a girl for a few years in the 90s and her sister dated KC. I met him and we all actually went out a few times. One night we were in South Beach. He is actually a pretty down to earth type of guy. He was a lot of fun.

Dade county, aye? Idk how old you were, but at one time he had a Jewfro with gold ringlets in it. :abgg2q.jpg:

He's a Christian Jew.

Dade county, aye? Idk how old you were, but at one time he had a Jewfro with gold ringlets in it. :abgg2q.jpg:

He's a Christian Jew.

Yeah, his actual name is Harry. Anyway, I just turned 50. I know he was older than me. He dated my girlfriend's younger sister.

He's a Christian Jew.

Yeah, his actual name is Harry. Anyway, I just turned 50. I know he was older than me. He dated my girlfriend's younger sister.

I don't doubt that, he played piano/organ at my friend's church. ;)
He's like..10 years older at least. Probably more like 15-20.

Forum List

Back