81 million Votes?

That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal. Concerned citizens who had negative interest in violence (non violence does not insurrection make).

Gullible fools who bought the lies of an egotistical President who is unwilling to admit he lost.

Are you one of them?
That could be because he did not lose. Trump was defrauded.
Still not playing
You won't have that choice after the AZ audit. BTW your input is not necessary.
still not engaging your fantasies
The audit is not a fantasy. The one coming soon in GA. will not be a fantasy either.

There was already a forensic audit in Maracopa County, conducted by the republican lead election board. It found no irregularities.

You ignored it because it didn't ape your conspiracy.

Just like you ignored any election results, any vote tally, any hand count, recount, forensic audit, official tally, certified result, or electoral count that didn't ape your conspiracy.

Which was every single one of them. Let that sink in.....
How many times does your dumbass have to be told Dominion was onsite at those audits. That is a severe conflict of interest. Those audits mean 0.

You ignored EVERY forensic audit. Regardless of who was involved.

EVERY vote tally. Regardless of who conducted it.

EVERY recount.

EVERY hand count.

EVERY certified results.

EVERY electoral count.

Regardless of party, company, or person. If they didn't ape your conspiracy, you pretend they are part of your conspiracy.
People helped steal the election(s).

Says you, citing yourself. And you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know how the votes were supposed to be conducted, the procedures used in the recounts, the processes of verification, any of it.

Meanwhile, the election workers, the Election Managers and the respective Secretaries of State were source matter experts. And they universally contradict you.

You're literally arguing that YOU know better than every election worker, every election manager, every secretary of State on the very elections they worked in and helped organized....

......because you say so.

Laughing.....no.

From the ones in power to the Leftists hired in GA. (by the people in power) with people from a Stacy Abrams partly owned enterprise. The ACLU comprised a good share of the workers. These are the assholes who counted the ballots.

And how can an election be certified without chain of custody. Or certified with missing ballot and run by Dominion not election officials. Those people are all part of the conspiracy.

Again, your argument is circular nonsense. Your evidence that they are corrupt is that they don't ape your conspirzcy. And per you, they don't ape your conspiracy, because they are corrupt.

Its an argument without corners, where your evidence and your conclusion is the exact same thing.

Just every other conspiracy theories. Every birther, flat earther, 911 truther, or anti-vaxxer.

Says gateway pundit. A blog. I'll stick with the actual election results, the actual election managers and the Georgia Secretary of State over some random blog.
I don't care what you do or think. Why do you keep telling me? And about Gateway Pundit can you prove that what they say is not true?

When you can, no other reply is necessary.

Its not me you have to worry about. Its the law, the courts, the constitution.

They've all already picked team on who is president. Even Trump admits he didn't win.

You've been played, rube.
Got your mask on?

Did my mask get to vote in the 2020 election?

If so, you'd have ignored it too. Just like you did every count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, certified results, and electoral vote.

Even Trump admits he didn't win. Yet you still cling to the basic, predictable conspiracy mantra:

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy, must be part of it.
They were all corrupt. It is that simple. Simple is way over your head.

Says you, citing you. Again, its the same mindless conspiracy mantra used by every generic conspiracy theorist, be they Birther, 911 Truther, Flat Earther, or Big Liar....

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of the conspiracy.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal. Concerned citizens who had negative interest in violence (non violence does not insurrection make).

Gullible fools who bought the lies of an egotistical President who is unwilling to admit he lost.

Are you one of them?
Still not playing
The audit is not a fantasy. The one coming soon in GA. will not be a fantasy either.

There was already a forensic audit in Maracopa County, conducted by the republican lead election board. It found no irregularities.

Just like you ignored any election results, any vote tally, any hand count, recount, forensic audit, official tally, certified result, or electoral count that didn't ape your conspiracy.

How many times does your dumbass have to be told Dominion was onsite at those audits. That is a severe conflict of interest. Those audits mean 0.

EVERY recount.

EVERY hand count.

EVERY certified results.

EVERY electoral count.

Regardless of party, company, or person. If they didn't ape your conspiracy, you pretend they are part of your conspiracy.

Says you, citing yourself. And you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know how the votes were supposed to be conducted, the procedures used in the recounts, the processes of verification, any of it.

Meanwhile, the election workers, the Election Managers and the respective Secretaries of State were source matter experts. And they universally contradict you.

You're literally arguing that YOU know better than every election worker, every election manager, every secretary of State on the very elections they worked in and helped organized....

Laughing.....no.

From the ones in power to the Leftists hired in GA. (by the people in power) with people from a Stacy Abrams partly owned enterprise. The ACLU comprised a good share of the workers. These are the assholes who counted the ballots.

And how can an election be certified without chain of custody. Or certified with missing ballot and run by Dominion not election officials. Those people are all part of the conspiracy.

Again, your argument is circular nonsense. Your evidence that they are corrupt is that they don't ape your conspirzcy. And per you, they don't ape your conspiracy, because they are corrupt.

Its an argument without corners, where your evidence and your conclusion is the exact same thing.

Just every other conspiracy theories. Every birther, flat earther, 911 truther, or anti-vaxxer.

Says gateway pundit. A blog. I'll stick with the actual election results, the actual election managers and the Georgia Secretary of State over some random blog.
I don't care what you do or think. Why do you keep telling me? And about Gateway Pundit can you prove that what they say is not true?

They've all already picked team on who is president. Even Trump admits he didn't win.

Got your mask on?

If so, you'd have ignored it too. Just like you did every count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, certified results, and electoral vote.

Even Trump admits he didn't win. Yet you still cling to the basic, predictable conspiracy mantra:

Says you, citing you. Again, its the same mindless conspiracy mantra used by every generic conspiracy theorist, be they Birther, 911 Truther, Flat Earther, or Big Liar....

That's enough troll. I get it. :piss2:

Are you one of them?
Still not playing

EVERY recount.

EVERY hand count.

EVERY certified results.

EVERY electoral count.

Laughing.....no.

Got your mask on?

That's enough troll. I get it. :piss2:
You think I'm posting for you?

You're just a tool I use to demonstrate the absurdity of the conspiracy mindset. How these poor, deluded souls will ignore ANYTHING that contradicts their silly conspiracy. Flat Earthers have their ice wall, 911 Truthers their thermite.......and Big Liars their Cyber Ninja fiasco.

Another wordpress blog!

Yeah, I'm gonna stick wit the Secretary of State of Georgia, the official count, recount and electoral count....

..... over the assurances of an internet blog that they 'know better'.

Another wordpress blog!

Yeah, I'm gonna stick wit the Secretary of State of Georgia, the official count, recount and electoral count....

The one with 0 credibility, why not? I see you do not read the links that are posted. You don't even belong in the conversation.

Another wordpress blog!

The one with 0 credibility, why not? I see you do not read the links that are posted. You don't even belong in the conversation.

Zero credibility......according to who? Certainly not the law. Or the constitution. Or the actual vote tallies. Or the electoral college.

All of these provided is with President Biden.

Another wordpress blog!

Zero credibility......according to who? Certainly not the law. Or the constitution. Or the actual vote tallies. Or the electoral college.

Illegitimate Resident Biden. He just takes up space.

Another wordpress blog!

Says you, citing you. You go ahead and pout.

We'll happily lead the federal government.

Deal?

Another wordpress blog!

Deal?
Biden is destroying the country. No deal, troll.

Another wordpress blog!

Deal?

But didn't you just say all he does it take up space?

You need to get your shrill conspiracies straight, buddy.

Another wordpress blog!

Deal?

But didn't you just say all he does it take up space?

You need to get your shrill conspiracies straight, buddy.
:321:

Why so many are dead
Because:
1. COVID is a real disease that kills some, particularly those with preexisting conditions like old age.
2. Because influenza and (i think) pneumonia are lumped under the same umbrella as COVID (for at least some counts)
3. because nearly everybody who had COVID when they died was counted as a COVID death for a few months (and the tests have a lot of false positives too). Doesn't matter if they were a motorcycle crash victim (real story), COVID is the reason.

hey were trying to get congress to take a good look at the election
No, they were there to try to stop the certification of the election. That was the stated goal of those who spoke at the rally. Something that has been confirmed by the statements of those that got indicted. And as such the only ACTUAL information that anybody has as to their motives.
because the election looked hokey
Only to those that were prepared to ignore all legal rulings to the contrary.
That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal.
"Pretty legal" doesn't seem all that much of a justification now does it?
Concerned citizens who had negative interest in violence
How do you get to that conclusion? Violence did occur did it not?
You do realize that the purpose of stopping the certification (and the result of doing so) would be auditing the election? You're literally agreeing with me.
Ad hominem never helped anybody.
I don't know, if you walk up to a building with a bunch of other people going in in front of you and the police officers in charge of said building are letting you in while saying "I don't agree with what you're doing, but go in." (paraphrase), I wouldn't blame you for thinking what you were doing was legal.
Some violence occurred, though who the participants were rooting for is not entirely known. The only casualty was a protester who was shot while offering little to no threat to officers and was shot without warning in the presence of other officers who were not trying to dissuade the actions of the crowd. There were some unruly people there and they should be condemned, possibly prosecuted depending on what they individually did.
As a whole, the crowd was peaceful, offering no violence to the property or persons they encountered (and if you think they couldn't have hurt some people/ property, why are you even concerned with their entry?). When a few people in all- black clothes and masks tried to bust in some windows, they were told to stop and physically resisted by the protesters nearby. What violence in particular are you mad about? Remember, government intel was likely responsible for a good bit of the more extreme plans in operation on that day among the crowd, as Revolver News has reported.

Are you one of them?
Still not playing

EVERY recount.

EVERY hand count.

EVERY certified results.

EVERY electoral count.

Laughing.....no.

You're saying those who are skeptical of the election should calm down, because the people we think committed fraud say there was no fraud? I wonder why you haven't convinced people lately, truly I do.
Out of ignorance, what's a 'birther'? I've never heard the term.
The argument for the conspiracy is that the election had a ridiculous number of holes in its operations, several indications of fraud, and several indications that the statistics gave.

No, they were there to try to stop the certification of the election. That was the stated goal of those who spoke at the rally. Something that has been confirmed by the statements of those that got indicted. And as such the only ACTUAL information that anybody has as to their motives.
That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal.
You do realize that the purpose of stopping the certification (and the result of doing so) would be auditing the election? You're literally agreeing with me.
I don't know, if you walk up to a building with a bunch of other people going in in front of you and the police officers in charge of said building are letting you in while saying "I don't agree with what you're doing, but go in." (paraphrase), I wouldn't blame you for thinking what you were doing was legal.
Some violence occurred, though who the participants were rooting for is not entirely known. The only casualty was a protester who was shot while offering little to no threat to officers and was shot without warning in the presence of other officers who were not trying to dissuade the actions of the crowd. There were some unruly people there and they should be condemned, possibly prosecuted depending on what they individually did.
As a whole, the crowd was peaceful, offering no violence to the property or persons they encountered (and if you think they couldn't have hurt some people/ property, why are you even concerned with their entry?). When a few people in all- black clothes and masks tried to bust in some windows, they were told to stop and physically resisted by the protesters nearby. What violence in particular are you mad about? Remember, government intel was likely responsible for a good bit of the more extreme plans in operation on that day among the crowd, as Revolver News has reported.
The excuses being made for that horrible attack are despicable

Are you one of them?
Still not playing

EVERY recount.

EVERY hand count.

EVERY certified results.

EVERY electoral count.

Laughing.....no.

You're saying those who are skeptical of the election should calm down, because the people we think committed fraud say there was no fraud? I wonder why you haven't convinced people lately, truly I do.
The argument for the conspiracy is that the election had a ridiculous number of holes in its operations, several indications of fraud, and several indications that the statistics gave.
It is obvious that no matter how many questions were answered, how many claims were debunked and how little actual evidence you had......the Big Steal Klan was going to stick to its conclusion.

Are you one of them?
Still not playing

EVERY recount.

EVERY hand count.

EVERY certified results.

EVERY electoral count.

Laughing.....no.

It is obvious that no matter how many questions were answered, how many claims were debunked and how little actual evidence you had......the Big Steal Klan was going to stick to its conclusion.
You people have debunked nothing. All you have are corrupt people saying it did not happen. That is not enough and never will be.

The excuses being made for that horrible attack are despicable
Last I heard, the best way to deal with evidence is to ignore it and mock those who offer it.

81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
Still can't accept the FACT that many millions more registered to vote, both sides, and therefore the total number of votes was a record high. It is not that difficult to understand.
When the fraud is proven do you plan on staying?
When is this going to happen?

Forum List

Back