81 million Votes?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
It appears that every registered Democrat voted plus we already knew about the extras

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

60% approval is a huge lie.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

So go ahead think that the likes on a youtube channel mean anything.

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.

You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
And there ya go.

Trump governed in a traditional manner. Traditions mean nothing to progressives.

And there ya go.
When the fraud is proven do you plan on staying?

I would watch many blue cities be obliterated and our enemies stay of sunshine because you asses. Many of those in power as we see the craziness would be in mental institutions a few decades ago.

And there ya go.
Sure! As long as it's REAL proof, and not transparent Trumpster circus audit proof.

And I'll be starting more threads like this one:

I've only jerked off to Trump three times.

I've only jerked off to Trump three times.
Well, that seems fair.

Your constant obsession with election fraud conspiracies don't belong in the Politics forum so you can stop placing them there as of now.
They are not conspiracy theories and saying they are is an opinion not a fact. When fraud is proven you going to move these threads back to where they belong?

The day isnt over. Get the view counts tomorrow.
Also, the views are split across the various media outlets. NBC has 51k views, CNN 26k views at this time.

as far as approval: 538 has Biden at %53.6 percent, so %60 could be a lie, whether its "big" is subjective.

Trump governed in a traditional manner. Traditions mean nothing to progressives.
Yup, because traditionally popularity of a US president is measured by likes on youtube.

Your constant obsession with election fraud conspiracies don't belong in the Politics forum so you can stop placing them there as of now.
They are not conspiracy theories and saying they are is an opinion not a fact. When fraud is proven you going to move these threads back to where they belong?
Until and unless you can state that fraud has been proven in the present instead of the future tense it is a conspiracy theory.

No matter how much you make statements to the contrary.

Forum List

Back