ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Both parties have their own slate in preparation of determining the winning candidate. But by the safe harbor deadline, if there is a winning candidate, only one slate, that for the winning candidate, gets certified and sent to Congress.

That you don't already know this explains a lot.

That you believe uncertified electors would be counted by congress explains a lot. And the 'plan' that your posted is pure hilarity, I'm sure you believed that to. :rolleyes:

No such thing as a fake elector. That's for Congress to decide which slate to approve.

The OP is therefore more leftoid lawfare.
electors are appointed according to state law.
ERGO
Fake electors
ERGO
Fraud, a crime.

The end is near. :19:
1714138597946.png

There are no 'fake' electors. There are electors from both parties you idiot.

Faun: Both parties have their own slate in preparation of determining the winning candidate. But by the safe harbor deadline, if there is a winning candidate, only one slate, that for the winning candidate, gets certified and sent to Congress.

And that's exactly what happened. :cuckoo:

No, that is not what happened. Only a certified slate is supposed to be sent to Congress. Republicans sent an uncertified slate.

Then they'd be 'fake'. And she'd be indicted, right? Even more so since she certified them and they actually could be counted by congress.

No, they'd be real since they would be certified. But then yeah, courts would likely intervene and correct that before January 6th.

More Fascist prosecutors from the left attacking the other side.

Great people like Hitler and Mussilini did this same shit.

Maybe we need to just throw Dems in prison too in Red States.

Given our new standards set by you dirtbags

That you believe uncertified electors would be counted by congress explains a lot. And the 'plan' that your posted is pure hilarity, I'm sure you believed that to. :rolleyes:

I believe that was their plan. That's why they're being indicted now.

So why send 'fake' electors, in their 'plan' they wouldn't have needed them.

Their plan was to hand Pence 2 slates of electors from 7 states and have Pence, unable to pick one, dismiss both. So yes, they needed them for their plan.

No, they'd be real since they would be certified. But then yeah, courts would likely intervene and correct that before January 6th.

But that didn't happen in 2020 with the supposed uncertified ones? You're killing your own argument. :dunno:

I believe that was their plan. That's why they're being indicted now.

Yet you can't explain how they would have counted, you're even claiming that should certifed ones be sent that are incorrect they would be found so by the court and thrown out prior to 1/6. You make no sense at all. Then in your other 'plan' you said they had, no electors would have been needed at all. Logic is your enemy.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back