SCOTUS discusses immunity for the President

1. It is a political trial, falsifying business records is a misdemeanor.
2. Pecker got a pass from prosecution for testifying.
3. NYC is 95% registered democrat, they do not ask jurors for political affiliation.
4. On CNN last night a law professor ripped Bragg's case apart.
There is no "Bill of Particulars" detailing the crimes being charged (Kangaroo Court)
There were other legal issues, like no other case remotely like this Trump witch hunt.

well shit, if it was on CNN that means it is 100% accurate.

Thanks for letting me know!

Plessey was in direct opposition to the 14th amendment. Roe was made up bullshit.

Plessey removed ACTUAL rights from US citizens. Equal protection under the law.

Not the made up right to abortion.
Go ahead and jabber on about your opinion as to what is an actual and what is a made up right. It doesn't matter.

Plessey deprived rights to US citizens. So did Dobbs. Both decisions expanded government authority. If you had been alive during Plessey, I have little doubt you would have been just fine with it since it was the "will of the people" and you would have been just fine assuming that separate was perfectly equal.

Go ahead and jabber on about your opinion as to what is an actual and what is a made up right. It doesn't matter.

Plessey deprived rights to US citizens. So did Dobbs. Both decisions expanded government authority. If you had been alive during Plessey, I have little doubt you would have been just fine with it since it was the "will of the people" and you would have been just fine assuming that separate was perfectly equal.

Unless it's an enumerated right, it's not a protected right, at both federal and state levels as per the individual constitutions.

All enumerated rights were voted on, either by ratification of the bill or rights, or via ratification of the amendment creating them.

The "will of the people" in places like Alabama is restrictions on abortion. Their will back in the late `1800's to the 1960's was in direct opposition to an enumerated right.

Unless it's an enumerated right, it's not a protected right, at both federal and state levels as per the individual constitutions.

All enumerated rights were voted on, either by ratification of the bill or rights, or via ratification of the amendment creating them.

The "will of the people" in places like Alabama is restrictions on abortion. Their will back in the late `1800's to the 1960's was in direct opposition to an enumerated right.
The enumerated right is equal. Plessey said separate but equal. See! They thought they were following the constitution.

Brown had to insert integrated into the constitution where it never existed. Assholes like you would have been so pissed that SCOTUS took away the "will of the people" just like you were so pissed that Roe limited government.

You can't hide from the fact that Dobbs limited rights, just like Plessey did.

The enumerated right is equal. Plessey said separate but equal. See! They thought they were following the constitution.

Brown had to insert integrated into the constitution where it never existed. Assholes like you would have been so pissed that SCOTUS took away the "will of the people" just like you were so pissed that Roe limited government.

You can't hide from the fact that Dobbs limited rights, just like Plessey did.

And that's why it was a terrible decision, one of the worst there ever was.

Brown just fixed the fuckup that was Plessey.

Just like Dobbs fixed the fuckup that was Roe.

Since I don't believe abortion is a right, then I don't have to hide from anything.

They seem to be more concerned with a hypothetical future prosecution of some president in the nebulous future and not really interested in the facts of what's happening at the moment.

It is literally not a case limited to what is happening now.

And that's why it was a terrible decision, one of the worst there ever was.

Brown just fixed the fuckup that was Plessey.

Just like Dobbs fixed the fuckup that was Roe.

Since I don't believe abortion is a right, then I don't have to hide from anything.
And people like you didn't believe integrated schools were a right either.

You hide from the fact that Dobbs expanded government authority by twisting some shitty story about how it limited federal government and gave authority to the state government, which is total nonsense and shows how pathetic your framing is.

And people like you didn't believe integrated schools were a right either.

You hide from the fact that Dobbs expanded government authority by twisting some shitty story about how it limited federal government and gave authority to the state government, which is total nonsense and shows how pathetic your framing is.

Please prove your statement or retract it. I have been clear on the position that Plessey was shit.

Dobbs restored the authority to the State legislatures, not State government, i.e. the representatives of the people of the States.

The SC in Dobbs removed it's FEDERAL authority via judicial fiat on abortion and returned it to the State LEGISLATURES

So legislatures don't represent the people anymore?

Please prove your statement or retract it. I have been clear on the position that Plessey was shit.

Dobbs restored the authority to the State legislatures, not State government, i.e. the representatives of the people of the States.

The SC in Dobbs removed it's FEDERAL authority via judicial fiat on abortion and returned it to the State LEGISLATURES

So legislatures don't represent the people anymore?
Yep, there you are hiding again from the fact that this takes away the rights of the people and gives it to the government.

You're clear that Plessey was shit but can't admit that Dobbs does the same thing.

Your description of Dobbs would fit perfectly with a description of Plessey (or more accurately a repeal of Brown which we shall now name Marty). Shall we give it at try! Let's do it.

Marty restored the authority of the State legislatures, not State government, i.e. the representatives of the people of the States.
The SC in Marty removed it's FEDERAL authority via judicial fiat on integration and returned it to the State LEGISLATURES.

It comes down to this, a President can't be prosecuted for "criminal acts" in his or her official duties.

The question then is, was Trump acting in his official duties when he is alleged to have committed crimes.

Who says that they are obliged to do anything?
They can and should send it down.
With Democrats running amok charging Trump with ridiculous indictments during an election year specifically to RIG the election the SCOTUS needs to get off it's ass and put a stop to this.

Yep, there you are hiding again from the fact that this takes away the rights of the people and gives it to the government.

You're clear that Plessey was shit but can't admit that Dobbs does the same thing.

Your description of Dobbs would fit perfectly with a description of Plessey (or more accurately a repeal of Brown which we shall now name Marty). Shall we give it at try! Let's do it.

Marty restored the authority of the State legislatures, not State government, i.e. the representatives of the people of the States.
The SC in Marty removed it's FEDERAL authority via judicial fiat on integration and returned it to the State LEGISLATURES.

And there you are again assuming I think abortion is a right.

Equal protection is an enumerated right.

Again, you keep ignoring the simple fact I don't think abortion is a right.

All the rest of your arguments fail on the FUCKING POINT I DONT THINK ABORTION IS A RIGHT.

clear enough for you, mouth breather?

And there you are again assuming I think abortion is a right.

Equal protection is an enumerated right.

Again, you keep ignoring the simple fact I don't think abortion is a right.

All the rest of your arguments fail on the FUCKING POINT I DONT THINK ABORTION IS A RIGHT.

clear enough for you, mouth breather?
Plessey thought they adhered to the equal protection by saying separate BUT EQUAL. Where did the Constitution say that it couldn't be separate?

You don't think abortion is a right just like the people in Plessey didn't think that integration was a right. The constitution doesn't say anything about integration, which was clearly against the will of the people.

How about the USSC just sends the case back to the lower courts until after November?

They need more information...
At which time Trump’s DOJ dismisses everything right?

Plessey thought they adhered to the equal protection by saying separate BUT EQUAL. Where did the Constitution say that it couldn't be separate?

You don't think abortion is a right just like the people in Plessey didn't think that integration was a right. The constitution doesn't say anything about integration, which was clearly against the will of the people.

Separate is inherently unequal in these cases, in which Brown corrected the error of Plessey.

PLESSY WAS WRONG. Get through your thick empty skull yet?

Where is the "right" to abortion explicitly given in the Constitution?

Even at the time of Plessey some people knew it was wrong. Read Harlan's dissent to educate yourself.

Separate is inherently unequal in these cases, in which Brown corrected the error of Plessey.

PLESSY WAS WRONG. Get through your thick empty skull yet?

Where is the "right" to abortion explicitly given in the Constitution?

Even at the time of Plessey some people knew it was wrong. Read Harlan's dissent to educate yourself.
Abortion is an inherent right to bodily autonomy.

At some point in time we will correct the error of Dobbs to limit government authority and restore this inherent right back to the people. Plenty of people know this is wrong. Read the dissents to Dobbs.

DOBBS WAS WRONG. Get that through your thick empty skull. Apparently the analogy doesn't work on fucking morons like yourself.

Abortion is an inherent right to bodily autonomy.

At some point in time we will correct the error of Dobbs to limit government authority and restore this inherent right back to the people. Plenty of people know this is wrong. Read the dissents to Dobbs.

DOBBS WAS WRONG. Get that through your thick empty skull. Apparently the analogy doesn't work on fucking morons like yourself.

No it isn't. Unlike any other medical procedure another life is involved. another human life.

Nice attempt at a Pee Wee Herman type response. 2/10. try harder.

No it isn't. Unlike any other medical procedure another life is involved. another human life.

Nice attempt at a Pee Wee Herman type response. 2/10. try harder.
Dobbs did not determine that the fetus is a human life. If they had, then all abortion would have been made illegal at all stages and for almost any reason since that supposed human life would have constitutional rights.

But Dobbs didn't extend constitutional rights to a fetus.

Forum List

Back