81 million Votes?

It just continues to pile up. The evidence that the 81 million is a bogus and highly inflated number. Dominion continues to lose county contracts at a blistering pace because they have nothing to hide right? Those are only the ones speaking out.....I'm sure even democrat controlled counties will quietly look for ways out of that scenario because as was demonstrated by Bernie Dominion sells primary results to the highest bidder as well as final ones. There is no way in Hell Biden has more support than Sanders in the real numbers.....I'll never buy that.

I can recall repigs suggesting the number of people who attended a trump rally compared to a Biden rally, was indicative of how trump was to win. That worked well.

You need to stop this childish rubbish about the election being stolen. For six months now it has multiplied your hatred and paranoia. Biden won democratically and no amount of bitching and whining will change that. Have another ten audits and re counts. Nothing will change.
You're like kids fighting over the last candy in the bag. Grow up. It's over.
I am an independent and yes Trump being able to get people to show up at his rallies is very indictative that TRump had and has the support of the AMerican people and would also get more at the polls which is looking to be exactly the case.
The votes say otherwise. The people at the rallies represented a tiny fraction of the US population.....and skewed heavily white, conservative, male and republican.

They American people are far more diverse than those that attend a Trump rally.

Biden couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies----logic dictates no support for him for rallies would mean no support for him at the polls. Sorry that you don't like the facts.
Logic dictates that you ignore the pandemic as it relates to Biden's crowd sizes?

Biden encouraged people to stay home. He had socially distanced rallies with more than 6 feet between people so that the rallies he did have didn't become COVID spreading events.

Trump on the other hand ignored all such conventions. His disregard for his own safety and the safety of his supporters landed him in the ICU and Herman Cain in the morgue.

But 'logic' dictates you ignore all of that? I don't think 'logic' means what you think it means.
He had rallies where less than 12 people showed up..............and despite the dems pretend, people dems and other weren't locking down. the virus sure as fuck didn't stop the dems brown shirts from gathering to protest, rob, rape, attack, loot, and burn now did it...

It just continues to pile up. The evidence that the 81 million is a bogus and highly inflated number. Dominion continues to lose county contracts at a blistering pace because they have nothing to hide right? Those are only the ones speaking out.....I'm sure even democrat controlled counties will quietly look for ways out of that scenario because as was demonstrated by Bernie Dominion sells primary results to the highest bidder as well as final ones. There is no way in Hell Biden has more support than Sanders in the real numbers.....I'll never buy that.

I can recall repigs suggesting the number of people who attended a trump rally compared to a Biden rally, was indicative of how trump was to win. That worked well.

You need to stop this childish rubbish about the election being stolen. For six months now it has multiplied your hatred and paranoia. Biden won democratically and no amount of bitching and whining will change that. Have another ten audits and re counts. Nothing will change.
I am an independent and yes Trump being able to get people to show up at his rallies is very indictative that TRump had and has the support of the AMerican people and would also get more at the polls which is looking to be exactly the case.
The votes say otherwise. The people at the rallies represented a tiny fraction of the US population.....and skewed heavily white, conservative, male and republican.

Biden couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies----logic dictates no support for him for rallies would mean no support for him at the polls. Sorry that you don't like the facts.
Logic dictates that you ignore the pandemic as it relates to Biden's crowd sizes?

Biden encouraged people to stay home. He had socially distanced rallies with more than 6 feet between people so that the rallies he did have didn't become COVID spreading events.

Trump on the other hand ignored all such conventions. His disregard for his own safety and the safety of his supporters landed him in the ICU and Herman Cain in the morgue.

But 'logic' dictates you ignore all of that? I don't think 'logic' means what you think it means.
He had rallies where less than 12 people showed up..............and despite the dems pretend, people dems and other weren't locking down. the virus sure as fuck didn't stop the dems brown shirts from gathering to protest, rob, rape, attack, loot, and burn now did it...

In the middle of a pandemic that had killed hundreds of thousands....with Biden encouraging people to stay home.

'Logic dictates' that you consider these amazingly relevant details. Yet you ignore them entirely.

In the middle of a pandemic that had killed hundreds of thousands....with Biden encouraging people to stay home.

'Logic dictates' that you consider these amazingly relevant details. Yet you ignore them entirely.
Biden kept his voters safe and saved them for the polls

Trump packed his voters into COVID traps with no masks
They died off before they could vote

You place some weird emphasis on the rally numbers. The result of the election now proves that means nothing. When it came to voting the dems blew trump away. It was your much touted silent majority that voted trump out and they never went near a rally.

Brown shirts??? Settle down you fascist. Biden is the boss now.

Even you don't believe that.

Jo

Jo
People are saying Trump lost because of COVID

When your voters die off it is hard to win
Shoulda worn masks

There you go friends.
In their own words.
They believe without evidence.

There is no use trying to sway you with facts.
No mountain of facts could change a position held on faith.

Please don't argue with or slam this person.
He holds these positions faithfully
His response was honest and respectful.
But
Read the post and understand
Make a copy and save it somewhere for reference.
Whether this person agreed with what happened on 1/6 or not,
The actors on 1/6 shared his thoughts.

In addition to their opinions about the election, they considered themselves heroes.
They were Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt rolled into one
with a giant Q on their chest and a red-white-blue supersuit.
they were going to make history just like the founding fathers.
This is what makes them so dangerous.

Again, thank you for your honest response.
Many with your beliefs are unwilling to discuss them so openly.
For that, you are to be respected.
Thank you for the most poetic response I've gotten yet.
The vast majority of the people on 1/6 were morally blameless. The black block and some of the crazier Q people were in the wrong, but many of these people believed themselves to be acting in a lawful manner, approved by the capitol police.
Also, there is an impressive amount of evidence. If someone think I'm fabricating it, I should be much worse than the person who (allegedly, I haven't read all his comments) isn't offering any.
I have to say that claiming most of the people who participated on 1/6 are "morally blameless" goes to far IMO. The people who did so where there to try to prevent the certification of the election results, even after all legal options to do so were shut down by the courts.

In my opinion that makes you at best a gullible fool at worst an insurrectionist. Also in my opinion a gullible fool is still "morally responsible" for his actions.

Jo

Shoulda worn masks
Masks are at best neutral and have a history of carrying both pathogens and heavy metals.
COVID is exaggerated as a disease. We just don't have enough deaths to swing a large election (especially since liberal states like CA and NY are very high on deaths compared to conservative states).

There you go friends.
In their own words.

But

In addition to their opinions about the election, they considered themselves heroes.

The vast majority of the people on 1/6 were morally blameless. The black block and some of the crazier Q people were in the wrong, but many of these people believed themselves to be acting in a lawful manner, approved by the capitol police.
Also, there is an impressive amount of evidence. If someone think I'm fabricating it, I should be much worse than the person who (allegedly, I haven't read all his comments) isn't offering any.
I have to say that claiming most of the people who participated on 1/6 are "morally blameless" goes to far IMO. The people who did so where there to try to prevent the certification of the election results, even after all legal options to do so were shut down by the courts.

In my opinion that makes you at best a gullible fool at worst an insurrectionist. Also in my opinion a gullible fool is still "morally responsible" for his actions.
They were trying to get congress to take a good look at the election because the election looked hokey (see Richard Baris's work on polling for some reasons to think it was wonky from somebody who isn't saying Trump necessarily won- look up People's Pundit on youtube).
That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal. Concerned citizens who had negative interest in violence (non violence does not insurrection make).

Jo

Shoulda worn masks
Masks are at best neutral and have a history of carrying both pathogens and heavy metals.
COVID is exaggerated as a disease. We just don't have enough deaths to swing a large election (especially since liberal states like CA and NY are very high on deaths compared to conservative states).
Why so many are dead

That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal. Concerned citizens who had negative interest in violence (non violence does not insurrection make).

Gullible fools who bought the lies of an egotistical President who is unwilling to admit he lost.

Are you one of them?

There you go friends.
In their own words.

But

They were trying to get congress to take a good look at the election because the election looked hokey (see Richard Baris's work on polling for some reasons to think it was wonky from somebody who isn't saying Trump necessarily won- look up People's Pundit on youtube).
Your wasting your time with this paid shill from Langley and the other one as well wrongwinger,they have a farting problem and have no interests in facts.

You should put this paid shill from Langley on ignore,not worth the effort.

You place some weird emphasis on the rally numbers. The result of the election now proves that means nothing. When it came to voting the dems blew trump away. It was your much touted silent majority that voted trump out and they never went near a rally.

A few Dims filled out a bunch of illegal ballots and beat Trump's total. As for fascists, once again, leftists are the fascists there Herr Goebbels.

A few Dims filled out a bunch of illegal ballots and beat Trump's total. As for fascists, once again, leftists are the fascists there Herr Goebbels.

Thanks Professor Godwin

hey were trying to get congress to take a good look at the election
No, they were there to try to stop the certification of the election. That was the stated goal of those who spoke at the rally. Something that has been confirmed by the statements of those that got indicted. And as such the only ACTUAL information that anybody has as to their motives.
because the election looked hokey
Only to those that were prepared to ignore all legal rulings to the contrary.
That makes them concerned citizens who had every indication of their actions being pretty legal.
"Pretty legal" doesn't seem all that much of a justification now does it?
Concerned citizens who had negative interest in violence
How do you get to that conclusion? Violence did occur did it not?

Gullible fools who bought the lies of an egotistical President who is unwilling to admit he lost.

Are you one of them?
That could be because he did not lose. Trump was defrauded.

Are you one of them?
Still not playing

Are you one of them?
Still not playing
You won't have that choice after the AZ audit. BTW your input is not necessary.

Are you one of them?
Still not playing
You won't have that choice after the AZ audit. BTW your input is not necessary.
still not engaging your fantasies

Forum List

Back