81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

where did you pull that statement from? your ass?

am I going to believe you or the prosecutor.
Nope. The prosecutor isn't saying what Brock knew or didn't know.

What else can he call the guy.

He wasn't actually a kidnapper.

So you can't even call him an alleged kidnapper.

He was a scammer...so that is how the prosecutor identified him.

That statement has zero bearing on what Brock knew at the time.

Surely you understand that and are just playing stupid.

delivering/picking up packages is an established service that Uber provides

Are we supposed to know that for the NEXT Kidnapping - Ransom pickup? I've never heard of Uber package delivery- pickup. I've heard of FEDEX coming to your door or UPS un-announced.

Are we supposed to know that for the NEXT Kidnapping - Ransom pickup? I've never heard of Uber package delivery- pickup. I've heard of FEDEX coming to your door or UPS un-announced.
I’ve never heard of that either. Only thing I know of is Uber eats where the driver delivers food to you. Instacart is a company that delivers groceries and other supplies to folks from grocery stores and hardware stores, for example

The kidnappers still are not being paid and you keep saying that is endangering them. So shooting, detaining however you want to phrase it is by your own standards gambling with your loved ones life.
You can't figure this out for yourself?

Your loved one is endangered if they have been kidnapped.

You pay them the money... you have nothing but hope that a criminal will honor your agreement.

You DON'T pay them the money, you have a criminal who you must hope WON'T honor his promise to kill your loved one.

If you have the accomplice, dead or alive, you have their Identity...their phone...their car...possibly with gps.

These things lead you to their home... their computer, their email, etc, etc...

And you've bought yourself time.

Nope. The prosecutor isn't saying what Brock knew or didn't know.

What else can he call the guy.

He wasn't actually a kidnapper.

So you can't even call him an alleged kidnapper.

He was a scammer...so that is how the prosecutor identified him.

That statement has zero bearing on what Brock knew at the time.

Surely you understand that and are just playing stupid.

He has been charged with kidnapping and felonious assault.

Seems you have zero actual knowledge of the case.

The Uber driver did not demand shit.

The Uber driver did not even know about the scam.

This old fuck deserves to be in jail till the day he dies.
That wont take long

And unfortunately he should be

Now lets see if the authorities get off their ass and track down the person making those calls

He should serve the maximum time allowed

And if he’s not in America send a death squad to end his career of crime permanently

You can't figure this out for yourself?

Your loved one is endangered if they have been kidnapped.

You pay them the money... you have nothing but hope that a criminal will honor your agreement.

You DON'T pay them the money, you have a criminal who you must hope WON'T honor his promise to kill your loved one.

If you have the accomplice, dead or alive, you have their Identity...their phone...their car...possibly with gps.

These things lead you to their home... their computer, their email, etc, etc...

And you've bought yourself time.
You’ve seen one too many Hollywood movies. You’re trying to play both sides claiming of you don’t pay you are endangering them but also claim by not paying you are helping them.

Just don’t be a dumbass and call the police from the start

So that makes it okay to murder an innocent woman who was just doing her job responding to an Uber alert that popped up in her phone?

How is any of that his fault?

He believed what he was told.

He's 81 years old ... not knowing about the existence of Uber rideshare service is not hard to believe and that he wouldn't be aware if their package service is even less difficult to believe

The self-identified kidnapper clearly stated that without the ransom his loved one would be murdered.

That's a pretty strong motivator to make sure his accomplice could neither leave nor contact the kidnapper...by any means necessary.
And yet, you seem to have zero sympathy for the poor woman who simply did her job responding to an Uber ping

Interesting…..

Now wait a minute I haven’t read this. This would be groundbreaking. Are you saying that the Uber driver in the case of the original post… took part in a plot to try and rob the 81-year-old man?
Of course the uber driver was involved, to what extent, we do not know outside of an investigation. Involved, took part, phrase it any way you want. Criminals are incredible savvy. To flat out state that a man shot an uber driver is incorrect. She was participating in a crime, only a thorough investigation can conclude if she was not involved.

Certainly, at the time she was shot, right or wrong, she was a suspect.

I still dont see a reason why the uber driver would try and flee when told that she was participating in a crime.

Of course the uber driver was involved, to what extent, we do not know outside of an investigation. Involved, took part, phrase it any way you want. Criminals are incredible savvy. To flat out state that a man shot an uber driver is incorrect. She was participating in a crime, only a thorough investigation can conclude if she was not involved.

Certainly, at the time she was shot, right or wrong, she was a suspect.

I still dont see a reason why the uber driver would try and flee when told that she was participating in a crime.
Having a old man talking crazy to you holding a gun would make any reasonable person uneasy and want to flee

Yes, but a reasonable person would comply, instead of fleeing, resulting in their death. A shame we only get to see a few seconds and not the entire incident.
No a reasonable person would get the hell out of there. A idiot would stay.

Don’t worry the whole video will be used as evidence to convict the man for murder.

He has been charged with kidnapping and felonious assault.

Seems you have zero actual knowledge of the case.
The SCAMMER dumbass.

The SCAMMER can't be called a kidnapper....because he didn't actually kidnap anyone...so the prosecutor referred to him as a scammer.

This reference has no bearing on what Brock knew nor what the prosecutor thinks Brock knew.

Go back and read the post again like you can understand the written English language.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back