84 year old bus driver punched in the face by student

More police officers, and not just the fat ones, are needed in America's schools!
I didn't realize it had gotten that bad!
More police officers, and not just the fat ones, are needed in America's schools!
I didn't realize it had gotten that bad!
It depends.

If you are in a rich school district, say in Delaware and living in Joe Biden's neighborhood, then your children and teachers should be safe

But the poorer the school district, the worse things become.

If not for being on school grounds, the 84 year old could have shot the student legally to stop the attack. I would be good with that.
I don't think killing people is the right approach. Violent people who beat up 80+ year old people are definitely to blame, but the right action should have been taken before they became so violent.

Instead of this thread just sliding off the chart, it could be used as an opportunity to discuss possible solutions to the constantly growing problems.

It depends.

If you are in a rich school district, say in Delaware and living in Joe Biden's neighborhood, then your children and teachers should be safe

But the poorer the school district, the worse things become.
I think you're right, but you don't seem to want to take the next step to discovering why poor neighbourhoods are becoming an insurmountable issue.

The way the country is headed, none of us will be able to retire.
Votto, you got to look at it like a fight, where you are mismatched, and have to get in your licks, punishment and retribution as early as possible, if you have any chance of coming out ahead. I retired at 60 with two retirements, locked in (what was left) 401K plus other savings at low risk, picked up SS at 62. PJ retired at 63, another 401K (not nearly as damaged as she was in the medical industry that did not shut down during Bush crash) retirement check, another SS. It's great! If years ago, I had planned to retire at 50 it would be even better. I actually did briefly planned to retire at 54 when the economy went south and closed the plant I had been working for 22 years, but went on vacation to a beach for two weeks to come back finding I lost 35% of 401K in the initial crash while I was laying in the sun, forcing me to work a few more years to recoup.
If you are not planning to retire early, you have failed to plan and execute. The economy and business world will USE you until you are used up, if you don't save yourself by planning to get out early and enjoy the fruits of what you have done, while young enough to enjoy it.

No they don't fearmonger.
With global warming and the destruction of everything, what else is there to be afraid of?

I would think people would just become more unhinged with this sort of fear and anxiety of the end of the world buidling up in them thinking they have no future

Thanks democrats.

Yes, they are teaching this to children as well.

It's an isolated incident but it does seem to be following the trend toward violence in America, due to political differences.

Could it be that superstitious beliefs on the 'image of god' is the root of the problem?

Is the political left more reluctant to believe, or is it apolitical?

WTF?

Just shut up. You're STILL not making any sense.

I'd go so far as to predict that you never will.

No, it's not an isolated incident. It happens about every day these days.............that is, what the media reports.

This poor teacher was singled out by this student because she took away his Nintendo during class.

The Left is a cult, and as such, an only accept another religion if that religion bows its knee to the DNC ideology.

Christianity presents a problem due to the fact that their ideology conflicts with the DNC ideology on such matters as abortion and sexual teachings. But those who are willing to force Jesus to bow to the DNC on these matters, and any other that may come up in the future, remain.

You know, like Biden and Warnock who still claim to the Christian.

The DNC is their god, so nothing can rise above it in terms of authority and power in their lives.

But as far as children go, they are not allowed to even speak of God in public schools. Many of these children probably don't even know what the world God means.

Well said.

The way the country is headed, none of us will be able to retire.

Fact

I praise my late husband every day for having the intelligence to set up our financial life so that I don't have to work. The businesses I do from home provide discretionary income.

I'm 68 and live in one of the best states in the country, but if I had to be out in the world every day, I'd be really unhappy.

I don't think killing people is the right approach. Violent people who beat up 80+ year old people are definitely to blame, but the right action should have been taken before they became so violent.

Instead of this thread just sliding off the chart, it could be used as an opportunity to discuss possible solutions to the constantly growing problems.
Not everybody that gets shot while attacking dies. If they live through it, it might be a lesson learned, not to fk with old people that may or may not be able to withstand a violent attack, and have very little to lose by defending themselves with supreme violence in stand your ground states. Some punks are making a sport of cold cocking seniors at random, out of the blue. Seniors have died from one punch to the head. You should choose, your life more important than any attacker's life. This ain't the world your grandfathers grew up in. Failing to take this into account puts you at an extreme disadvantage for your squeamish, indulgent, forgiving, charitable attitude. Don't consider disadvantaged youth, to the point you disadvantage yourself as a senior citizen. The disadvantaged youths aren't worth it.

Democrat run schools are producing animals. I know of a few bus drivers who quit their jobs because children are allowed to walk up to them and curse them up one side and down the other and there is nothing the bus driver is allowed to do because schools tie their hands from defending themselves or insist on children showing them respect.

But schools now teach that humans are merely glorified animals and not made special in the image of God, so it stands to reason that children begin to act like animals. And if they want their teachers to refer to them as "furries", they must.

It's all about creating the Progressive utopia for us all.
So weak and lame to ALWAYS point at and blame others.

No, Bubba...it's YOUR fault. ALL conservatives fault.
The Founding Fathers told YOU tyranny would rise again.
YOU were supposed to be men and stop it.

The next punch in the face, or bullet to the head is for you or your loved ones. Pay up. The cost of doing nothing.
Look in the mirror. Be disgusted. YOU are to blame.

Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

That's great :). I hope I'm still able to work when I get to be your age. Still, I think 84 is a bit old to be putting up with high school kids as a bus driver.

It's only a part time job. I'm impressed he can still pass the CDL and eye exams at his age. I want to know what his diet and regimen is.

Now if I were the school bus driver, I would sue the parents of the child and the school system, but that's just me.

It's time to end this.
That won't fix this problem ary a bit. These people need some Jesus, IMO.

My old lady bus driver was tough AF. She broke up a fight between 2 big dudes and the one literally went to prison 2 days later.

(for something else)

If anyone was getting rowdy, she'd slam on the brakes and refuse to move until everybody piped down.

Yeah, I rode a bike to school a lot. :auiqs.jpg:

It was faster and less chances of fights.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back