🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 year old bus driver punched in the face by student

No, it's not an isolated incident. It happens about every day these days.............that is, what the media reports.

This poor teacher was singled out by this student because she took away his Nintendo during class.

The Left is a cult, and as such, an only accept another religion if that religion bows its knee to the DNC ideology.

Christianity presents a problem due to the fact that their ideology conflicts with the DNC ideology on such matters as abortion and sexual teachings. But those who are willing to force Jesus to bow to the DNC on these matters, and any other that may come up in the future, remain.

You know, like Biden and Warnock who still claim to the Christian.

The DNC is their god, so nothing can rise above it in terms of authority and power in their lives.

But as far as children go, they are not allowed to even speak of God in public schools. Many of these children probably don't even know what the world God means.

Wow, what a pussy of a teacher!

Why is an 84 year old guy doing still working (that's for Washington politicians only) and what is a school doing hiring him? I wouldn't want my child being driven around by some old guy!
Why, we elect a President that is even older?

I would rather have the 84 year old drive a bus than Biden lead the country.

I didn't like being spanked and hit on the knuckles in school when I fucked up.

But it did help me learn my lessons, its a very effective educational technique.

Maybe that's why we never had the problems they have in today's schools.
Bullshit.

What is wrong with you? She's nearly 60.

He's 6'6 270 lbs.

He knocked her unconscious when he pushed her down then continued to kick and punch an unconscious woman

I have no doubt he'd kick your ass too

I'm pretty certain that poster was employing sarcasm.

Sometimes online it's hard to tell.

What is wrong with you? She's nearly 60.

Looked like a young guy with long hair. Still, 60 years to learn how to defend yourself. Especially in today's schools. She even heard him coming and turned around facing him. Teachers need to start kicking these kid's asses and breaking a few heads open.

No, it's not an isolated incident. It happens about every day these days.............that is, what the media reports.

This poor teacher was singled out by this student because she took away his Nintendo during class.

The Left is a cult, and as such, an only accept another religion if that religion bows its knee to the DNC ideology.

Christianity presents a problem due to the fact that their ideology conflicts with the DNC ideology on such matters as abortion and sexual teachings. But those who are willing to force Jesus to bow to the DNC on these matters, and any other that may come up in the future, remain.

You know, like Biden and Warnock who still claim to the Christian.

The DNC is their god, so nothing can rise above it in terms of authority and power in their lives.

But as far as children go, they are not allowed to even speak of God in public schools. Many of these children probably don't even know what the world God means.

It happened in a red state. How is "the left" to blame?

Amazing...when you guys gleefully try to insinuate that every single student in a failing school is a democrat (or the child of democrats) that's fine but I'm sure you'll come up with some clever "it's a blue area of a red state" bullshit argument--that is if you have the backbone to answer...which you don't.

Forum List

Back