85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms

Why do you stupid liberals support multi-lingualism?? How is it good for a country when its citizens can't understand each other?. Our goal should be for every american to speak and write english and english only. THINK

To me, if they have to be here, learning our language is not asking all that much. They can still keep their language, but if they want to be here, they should get to know how things are done around here or how things are supposed to be done around here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why do we let any of these savages come to america?. They destroy our schools, and hospitals, and welfare system. All one billion africans would love to come here and go on welfare and live off the white man.

85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms - The Buffalo News

nov 27 2016 The two young Somali sisters sat at a table in the central registration center signing up for what would become their next big challenge in their journey to America – school.

They came to enroll in the Buffalo Public Schools at an old building on Ash Street, an Ellis Island of sorts for thousands of immigrants and refugees entering an education system that has struggled over the years to keep up with their growing numbers.

Many show up speaking no English. Others may have had little formal education in their home countries. Most encounter vast cultural differences.

The City of Buffalo has taken in thousands of immigrants and refugees in recent years, and it’s reflected in many of its schools. More than 85 different languages are spoken throughout the district, but that number can change by the day.
They better get here before Jan. 20th.

85 languages! Wow! :omg:
Anyway that could be some kind of good chance.
I mean all those immigrant students will learn English and the other students could learn their languages.
It could be interesting exchange information, emotions, different cultures :)

Mainly an interesting exchange of tax dollars. But have you ever considered that if Americans wanted their children to exchange information, ideas and emotions with backwards cultures they would have traveled there and done so?
Mexico is an interesting place for instance but I, like millions of Mexicans, do not want to live there. And I dont want here to become there. When foreign masses enter a country and change its language, religion and culture that is known as an "invasion"...or even an "act of war".
While the Federal Government *thinks* its job is to force it's citizens to accpet feminism and gay marriage it's real job is to defend the borders while the citizens decide their morals themselves. And the Federal government has manifestly failed at it's job.

85 languages! Wow! :omg:
Anyway that could be some kind of good chance.
I mean all those immigrant students will learn English and the other students could learn their languages.
It could be interesting exchange information, emotions, different cultures :)

Mainly an interesting exchange of tax dollars. But have you ever considered that if Americans wanted their children to exchange information, ideas and emotions with backwards cultures they would have traveled there and done so?
Mexico is an interesting place for instance but I, like millions of Mexicans, do not want to live there. And I dont want here to become there. When foreign masses enter a country and change its language, religion and culture that is known as an "invasion"...or even an "act of war".
While the Federal Government *thinks* its job is to force it's citizens to accpet feminism and gay marriage it's real job is to defend the borders while the citizens decide their morals themselves. And the Federal government has manifestly failed at it's job.
I agree with you that the government has to defend the borders and its citizens.
And I also agree with you about mass immigration and loss of national culture.
But culture exchange is not a negative thing.
If you have legal immigrants in your school system you have to learn them English and help them to "integrate" (when it's possible)
Learning new languages is one of the best method you can use to "integrate" I think :)

This is why I love living in a smaller white city. We got no negro's and few Mexicans and the ones that are here have either left or will leave because of President Trump coming down hard on them being here illegally. :)

Why do we let any of these savages come to america?. They destroy our schools, and hospitals, and welfare system. All one billion africans would love to come here and go on welfare and live off the white man.

85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms - The Buffalo News

nov 27 2016 The two young Somali sisters sat at a table in the central registration center signing up for what would become their next big challenge in their journey to America – school.

They came to enroll in the Buffalo Public Schools at an old building on Ash Street, an Ellis Island of sorts for thousands of immigrants and refugees entering an education system that has struggled over the years to keep up with their growing numbers.

Many show up speaking no English. Others may have had little formal education in their home countries. Most encounter vast cultural differences.

The City of Buffalo has taken in thousands of immigrants and refugees in recent years, and it’s reflected in many of its schools. More than 85 different languages are spoken throughout the district, but that number can change by the day.
Some of them are white, you deranged cretin, do you think English is the native language in all of Europe?

To me, if they have to be here, learning our language is not asking all that much. They can still keep their language, but if they want to be here, they should get to know how things are done around here or how things are supposed to be done around here.

They are.

Some of them are white, you deranged cretin, do you think English is the native language in all of Europe?

The issue is immigration from africa and latin america. Nearly all africans and latin indians can never learn to read english or any languuage. Such people have no place in any school.

Forum List

Back