85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms

This is why I love living in a smaller white city. We got no negro's and few Mexicans and the ones that are here have either left or will leave because of President Trump coming down hard on them being here illegally. :)

I hope you're right about trump but i doubt you are. He really hasn't said much about illegals the last few months. Repubs love the huge corporate bribes they get for supporting illegals and they are leaning on trump to be a rino on that issue.

Some of them are white, you deranged cretin, do you think English is the native language in all of Europe?

The issue is immigration from africa and latin america. Nearly all africans and latin indians can never learn to read english or any languuage. Such people have no place in any school.
I think the issue is you're one of the most disgusting racists I've ever seen on the internet. Such people as you have no place in any society.

And how many languages can you speak? Many people in Africa can speak 4 or 5 languages. You can't even spell properly in one language.

This is why I love living in a smaller white city. We got no negro's and few Mexicans and the ones that are here have either left or will leave because of President Trump coming down hard on them being here illegally. :)

I hope you're right about trump but i doubt you are. He really hasn't said much about illegals the last few months. Repubs love the huge corporate bribes they get for supporting illegals and they are leaning on trump to be a rino on that issue.
Oh I don't think he gives up the Wall. Its his bread and butter and he knows damn well fixing trade deals without fixing the wall isn't going to work real well.

I'm glad you live in a smaller city too. We don't need folks like you polluting larger cities with your ignorance.

BTW, we aren't called negroes anymore. This isn't 1956. We are called African Americans or Black Americans.

We are one of the few countries that isn't bilingual. Most people in Asia and Africa and in some parts of Europe are bilingual. It would be nice if our future generation is fluent in other languages than English.

Failure to understanding the term "miscegenation," will pre-castrate the prisoners when they come to the history of California for the anti-Chinese miscegenation law and eventual federal intervention in that matter. You may as well move to Buffalo, because Theo and the State Agent are having a ball molesting you.

Buffalo has a great modern art museum, a good zoo and the best wings in the world. It's only a hop, skip and a jump from Niagara Falls and some years the football team is pretty good.

Perhaps Brittanee's Angels will consider it for a sub-location. After all, it is home to the Brown Truss Company, which links the beaver-fur trading post, Ada, Michigan, for the link to the murder of Shannon McConaughey.

Niagara Falls is precisely the point: Juno-Chiron cycle for unmarried women, widows, etc. To learn more, please visit the Crime Family thread.

I'm glad you live in a smaller city too. We don't need folks like you polluting larger cities with your ignorance.

BTW, we aren't called negroes anymore. This isn't 1956. We are called African Americans or Black Americans.
I will call you whatever I want. I 99% of the time call you what you are but I can't say that here because our precious snowflakes have fragile emotional ego's. :D

In looking up the word in Webster’s dictionary I found the term “******” very descriptive: “a vulgar, offensive term of hostility and contempt for the black man.” I can’t think of anything that defines better and more accurately what our position toward the ****** should be than what the dictionary said. If we are going to be for racial integrity and racial purity... we must take a hostile position toward the ******. We must give him nothing but contempt.
  • Nature's Eternal Religion (1973), Ch. 5
1790 Naturalization act lays out quite clearly who is a citizen. hint hint. YOU AIN'T

...I 99% of the time call you ....

99% of the time online. 0% in the real world.

Why do we let any of these savages come to america?. They destroy our schools, and hospitals, and welfare system. All one billion africans would love to come here and go on welfare and live off the white man.

85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms - The Buffalo News

nov 27 2016 The two young Somali sisters sat at a table in the central registration center signing up for what would become their next big challenge in their journey to America – school.

They came to enroll in the Buffalo Public Schools at an old building on Ash Street, an Ellis Island of sorts for thousands of immigrants and refugees entering an education system that has struggled over the years to keep up with their growing numbers.

Many show up speaking no English. Others may have had little formal education in their home countries. Most encounter vast cultural differences.

The City of Buffalo has taken in thousands of immigrants and refugees in recent years, and it’s reflected in many of its schools. More than 85 different languages are spoken throughout the district, but that number can change by the day.

There must be 85 foreigners in this school then because we all know most Americans can only speak one language.

Why do we let any of these savages come to america?. They destroy our schools, and hospitals, and welfare system. All one billion africans would love to come here and go on welfare and live off the white man.

85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms - The Buffalo News

nov 27 2016 The two young Somali sisters sat at a table in the central registration center signing up for what would become their next big challenge in their journey to America – school.

They came to enroll in the Buffalo Public Schools at an old building on Ash Street, an Ellis Island of sorts for thousands of immigrants and refugees entering an education system that has struggled over the years to keep up with their growing numbers.

Many show up speaking no English. Others may have had little formal education in their home countries. Most encounter vast cultural differences.

The City of Buffalo has taken in thousands of immigrants and refugees in recent years, and it’s reflected in many of its schools. More than 85 different languages are spoken throughout the district, but that number can change by the day.

There must be 85 foreigners in this school then because we all know most Americans can only speak one language.
Wrong most people speak at least 1 foreign language but it shouldn't be necessary in America and English SHOULD be the only language spoken. My kids know some Spanish which really does no good here..since we plan to get rid of all the illegals thanks to President Trump.

Wrong most people speak at least 1 foreign language but it shouldn't be necessary in America and English SHOULD be the only language spoken. My kids know some Spanish which really does no good here..since we plan to get rid of all the illegals thanks to President Trump.

A. No most Americans do not speak a second language. Not the white ones.

B. Your kids don't know shit. Taco Bell Grande does not count as speaking Spanish. Anyone who says they speak "some" Spanish couldn't have a conversation. Don't bullshit me.

C. We still trade with South America. I can't think of a better language to learn. Maybe Russia now that our president is a commie sypathizer. LOL

A. No most Americans do not speak a second language. Not the white ones.

B. Your kids don't know shit. Taco Bell Grande does not count as speaking Spanish. Anyone who says they speak "some" Spanish couldn't have a conversation. Don't bullshit me.

C. We still trade with South America. I can't think of a better language to learn. Maybe Russia now that our president is a commie sypathizer. LOL
1. Yes most Americans no matter their race know and can speak another language because its REQUIRED in school.
2. Oh they know a lot actually. More Spanish than I do and they are only in Elementary school so much more time to learn. They might even take Spanish in middle and high school although I prefer German,Russian,French or Latin
3.So what? We trade with China as well should we all know Chinese? You do realize Russia isn't communist anymore right? That ended ohhhh almost 30 years ago...don't try to school people on a countries ideology when you have no clue on what their actual ideology or system of government is. Its pathetic and shows you ignorance.

No, we've been given clues. Storch, Red Chicago. There were about 300 languages spoken in the American rhizome before White Eyes came. Granberry, The America That Might Have Been.

What you've said here seems rather severe but it's nothing but the simple truth.

Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back