87.000 New IRS Agents To Target 400K+ Earners

Actually, it makes more sense for Sleepy Joe to have his IRS Goons target low income people who can't defend themselves.

Easier pickings for the Liberal Bullies.

Libs really admire the Eurotrash, maybe Biden will take a page from the Norwegians and publish everyone's income and tax rate, so people will be tempted to rat out their neighbors and relatives?

Good. I'd love to raise taxes on the top 5% back to the 1950's levels. These thiefs can pay what they owe society. I don't give a fuck if they pay more currently as they take more and as long as they're apart of this society they're going to be taxed enough to provide a first world nation.

Good. I'd love to raise taxes on the top 5% back to the 1950's levels. These thiefs can pay what they owe society. I don't give a fuck if they pay more currently as they take more and as long as they're apart of this society they're going to be taxed enough to provide a first world nation.
LOL. Didn't really get the thread, did you?

87.000 New IRS Agents To Target 400K+ Earners​

Because these are NEW agents, I wouldn't expect them to make more than about $45K a year the first year. Many agents are seasonal as most are needed mainly around tax return time in the Spring.

So, keep in mind that the IRS will have to collect FOUR BILLION DOLLARS from taxpayers JUST TO BREAK EVEN to pay all these workers BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY COLLECT ONE DIME of additional new revenue!

And by next year, that will be up to about SIX billion.

And I'm not even factoring in benefits and health insurance which would likely DOUBLE the above figures.

Oops. I mean Biden doesn't even need 87,000 new IRS agents and he's targeting the under 400K earners right now, not the over 400K earners.

1678672207791.gif

Biden is the one who has said over and over and over again that he would only go after those making over 400K

I , for one, an glad he is forgetting that promise. Otherwise, he'd be forced to push for hyperinflation so that 400k the price of a vente coffee at starbucks, so that virtually everyone would qualify for literal crucifixion by his IRS thugs.

Forum List

Back