🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

87 year old punched in face by two girl teens

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Elderly woman punched in the face by teen on bus

As reported by The Sun, "they started an argument with the driver and the elderly woman, then most of the passengers left the bus."

In the video above, you can see one of the teenagers shockingly strike the elderly woman. The woman was taken to a nearby hospital, and later released. She suffered a black eye.

I hope they find them and throw them in jail for a very long time so Big Bertha can let them know what it feels like. Meanwhile, their parent(s) must be so proud.

Those smiles will hopefully get slapped of their faces and spend some time in adult jail to see where their actions will take them.
They should also have to have many hours helping the elderly , shoveling snow ect.

I wouldn't trust them around any elderly people. Obviously they are both chickenshits that only pick on old helpless people.

Hate crime.

Not sure how the laws are set up in the UK, but here that would be a hate crime.

And how dare someone point out that the girls didn't pay their bus fare !

Wish that old woman was packin'. The grin would be a wrinkly one instead of a smug one on a much younger face.

Wish that old woman was packin'. The grin would be a wrinkly one instead of a smug one on a much younger face.

In the UK even if she could somehow come up with a gun, she would be in much bigger trouble just for having it than these girls who assaulted her.

But she wouldn't have a black eye and a punk would be in the ER. Or the morgue.

Giving up your rights to bear arms will put us in the same position. I'm too old for that shit. Fuck with me, you daid.

I could post a countless number of videos of blacks attacking the elderly

I wouldn't trust them around any elderly people. Obviously they are both chickenshits that only pick on old helpless people.
Not only chicken shits, but pretty dumb too.
I could post a countless number of videos of blacks attacking the elderly

What about these punks beating the elderly in their home to rob them......this is when a gun is handy.

but kids these days don't act worse than we did as kids.
Um...it never crossed my mind to punch an elderly person in the face, when I was a kid. And I never heard of any of my school mates doing it either.

I'm tellin' ya...if that was my granny...that bitch would be praying the cops find her before I did.

Attention Old People In Bigger Cities: If you frown on guns...get a can of mace. Right in the eyeballs. Don't stop til the can is empty and make tracks with your walker outta there.

In this country, you could point to lack of parenting causes these thugs to grow up with zero respect for the elderly or anyone white for that matter.
In the UK, I'm not sure, but regardless of how they were raised, they are thugs through and through.

No respect for the elderly. Shameful.
Imagine it. Almost 90 years old and being PUNCHED with a fist by a punk kid, winding up with a black eye. Old bones are fragile. She could have been killed with that one punch.
They better find that bitch.

Forum List

Back