9 1/2 More Days...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
We've made it through almost 8 years of the Kenyan mutt pretending to be President and we can make it 9 1/2 more days. I saw this pic today of Barry doing his Miley Cyrus routine and wondered why a 55 year old man would be making faces in a mirror. And what Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jung Un, and Iranian mullah Rouhani would think of his childish aping for a selfie. And it came to mind this picture is the truest representation I've ever seen of Obama, his self-image, and what he really thinks of us:

259D61E900000578-0-image-a-6_1423791010529.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals elected a Kenyan president, who has been a puppet for wealthy Jews (like Soros) and Saudis for 8 long years, and now they are bitching about alleged "Trump's ties to Kremlin". Amazing....

upload_2017-1-10_11-16-20.png

Where it was in January, 2009

fredgraph.jpg

and then along came O-Man....

jpg

From a Grateful Nation - Thank you, President Obama....

I've already done so.........you are welcome to bring what you have.....

Or you could just continue bluffing until you pass out....

Read em and weep, sucker:

Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent. Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.” RELATED: Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’ During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Read more at: Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

Where it was in January, 2009

fredgraph.jpg

and then along came O-Man....

jpg

From a Grateful Nation - Thank you, President Obama....

"Fred"? :eusa_shifty: who's "Fred"? and why is he lying?
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Data base.....

The data series are from BEA and BLS....

What have you got?

If the federal government billed you for your share of the national debt, which Obama doubled during his time in office, I wonder how grateful you would be? I'm guessing you probably don't have $146,000.00 laying around that you would want to part with.

Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent. Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.” RELATED: Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’ During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Where did IceySlim go??
LOL

Can't wait for that racist muzie bastard to be gone. I pray bad things happen to the son of a bitch.

With your facts guess his ass froze off. LOL

We've made it through almost 8 years of the Kenyan mutt pretending to be President and we can make it 9 1/2 more days. I saw this pic today of Barry doing his Miley Cyrus routine and wondered why a 55 year old man would be making faces in a mirror. And what Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jung Un, and Iranian mullah Rouhani would think of his childish aping for a selfie. And it came to mind this picture is the truest representation I've ever seen of Obama, his self-image, and what he really thinks of us:

259D61E900000578-0-image-a-6_1423791010529.jpg

Saw that and thought the same thing. Made me wanna hurl...

Seems I stumbled into a Klan meeting.

Don't get up, I'll show myself out.

Forum List

Back