9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

One of which ONLY caught fire.
Fucken dumbass.

All three buildings were on fire, fuckwad!

Are ya fucken stupid!!
ONE OF WHICH ONLY CAUGHT FIRE!!!!
To people with a brain that would indicate it wasnt hit by a fucken jumbo jet you dumbshit!!!

All three building caught fire, you incredible dipshit!

That is why you don't understand! You don't look at the fucking facts!

Well no shit ya dumbfuck!!!!
One of which wasn't hit by a fucken jumbo jet ya fucken retard!!!
Show me a case of a modern high rise collapsing due to fire.
Just show me fucken one!!!!!
If ya cant do that SYF piehole!!!!
And dont try and show me a building that collapsed in Tehran in the 70's.

Show me a modern high rise hit and set on fire by a 757 and then collapsed, you incredibly fucking dumbass! I can think of two right now!

If you want to continue this conversation, I will continue to show your intellect is about that of a middle school student, which I used to teach, so I am well familiar with your level!
Nearly Half of Americans Unaware of Collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11

Show me a modern high rise hit and set on fire by a 757 and then collapsed, you incredibly fucking dumbass! I can think of two right now!

If you want to continue this conversation, I will continue to show your intellect is about that of a middle school student, which I used to teach, so I am well familiar with your level!

Building 7 didnt get hit by a jet dumbfuck.
:trolls:

What kills me?
You have all these Conservatives that believe the new world order/globalism is real yet they dont think the very people that are trying to institute it would pull such a dirty trick to kick it off.
It defies logic.

You know what really kills you? Taking on swan dive off the World Trade Center after it gets hit by a jetliner! That will kill you!

No. It just got hit by a fucking building collapsing on it, after burning jet fuel was dumped into it!

Are you conspiracy nuts incapable of reading the English language? Your own sources tell you this information and you blow it off because they blow it off, simply because you and your sources are both stupid!

Show me where one of the towers fell on it and made it fall in it's own footprint.

Oh...by the way.
I know where it sits in comparison.

No. It just got hit by a fucking building collapsing on it, after burning jet fuel was dumped into it!

Are you conspiracy nuts incapable of reading the English language? Your own sources tell you this information and you blow it off because they blow it off, simply because you and your sources are both stupid!

Show me where one of the towers fell on it and made it fall in it's own footprint.

The links are probably already in this thread. You or a fellow retard nutjob likely provided them, but cannot read what it says.

"On September 11, 2001, the structure was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA,[5]:23 while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm.[6]:19, 21, 50–51 The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm. The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires,[7] and at the time, the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.[8]"

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia

What kills me?
You have all these Conservatives that believe the new world order/globalism is real yet they dont think the very people that are trying to institute it would pull such a dirty trick to kick it off.
It defies logic.

You know what really kills you? Taking on swan dive off the World Trade Center after it gets hit by a jetliner! That will kill you!

Well that was genius....
Tell me how a building that was two blocks over collapsed when no plane hit it?
And how is it the most surveilled place in America didnt get a vid of a plane crashing into it?

What kills me?
It defies logic.

Well that was genius....
And how is it the most surveilled place in America didnt get a vid of a plane crashing into it?

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

9-11%20-%20WTC%20Bldgs%20Diag.%20-03%20-.jpg

The links are probably already in this thread. You or a fellow retard nutjob likely provided them, but cannot read what it says.

"On September 11, 2001, the structure was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA,[5]:23 while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm.[6]:19, 21, 50–51 The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm. The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires,[7] and at the time, the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.[8]"

Wikipedia?
You do know anyone can post their opinions there right?

Wikipedia?

Look at the fucking map in my next post, fuckwad!

What kills me?
It defies logic.

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

I can show you where it was in relation to the towers if you'd like.
Hell,I'll show you here.....
map.gif

Here's the trajectory of the only plane that could have affected tower 7.

At 9:03 AM, Flight 175 slammed into the southwest face of the tower, creating an impact hole that extended from the 78th to 84th floors. Upon impact, large fireballs emerged from the southwest, southeast, and northeast faces, and east corner. The impact rocked the tower, causing it to sway several feet. The jet hit the right side of the face at an oblique angle, and much of the fuselage emerged from the east corner. It appears that a large portion of the estimated 10,000 gallons of fuel Flight 175 was carrying at the time of impact exited the southeast and northeast faces of the building in the spectacular fireballs. Seventeen minutes after the North Tower impact, a number of photographers were able to capture the South Tower fireballs on film.

Last edited:

What kills me?
It defies logic.

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

I already posted the map you fucking retard!

Is that building two blocks from the WTC 1 building? No. End of your fucked up deranged delusions.

Wikipedia?

Wikipedia has the links listed you incredibile imbecile!

What kills me?
It defies logic.

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Is that building two blocks from the WTC 1 building? No. End of your fucked up deranged delusions.

The fuck it's not ya dumbass!!!
It's the second block away and the plane hit the SW corner of building one sending the debris to the NW and building 6 was between the both.

Building 7 was supposedly brought down by fire which is bullshit!!!

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

It's the second block away and the plane hit the SW corner of building one sending the debris to the NW and building 6 was between the both.

Whoops....
I mean sending the debris to the NE. Building 6 is to the S of building 7. So how could the debris take a hard left?

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Can't read a fucking map? You are dumber than a box of hammers! WTC 6 was destroyed by did not collapse. WTC 7 was built over a ConEd substation, so it had unique architecture. Try reading for once in you miserable existence.

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Can't read a fucking map? You are dumber than a box of hammers! WTC 6 was destroyed by did not collapse. WTC 7 was built over a ConEd substation, so it had unique architecture. Try reading for once in you miserable existence.

Yet it still stood.
You're not helping yourself.

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Here's all I have to say about the subject Skipper...

I worked on the ejection seat system with Lockheed Martin engineers on the F-22.
I also worked with NASA engineers building Flight Hardware for the Shuttle program.
I may not have a mechanical engineers degree but the people that do in the Aerospace community respect my opinion when it comes to structural integrity and heat.
Maybe you should go back to teaching middle school english for an ego boost.

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Yet it still stood.
You're not helping yourself.

Different architectural design in WTC than all of the others.

Read the links, or have a small child read them for you.

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Here's all I have to say about the subject Skipper...

I worked on the ejection seat system with Lockheed Martin engineers on the F-22.
I also worked with NASA engineers building Flight Hardware for the Shuttle program.
I may not have a mechanical engineers degree but the people that do in the Aerospace community respect my opinion when it comes to structural integrity and heat.
Maybe you should go back to teaching middle school english for an ego boost.

You want to get into a dick measuring contest?

I started as an aerospace engineering student in college, taught by many of the professors that built the space shuttle, and then switched to computer science. I have minors in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science. physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Later, I was a propulsion plant engineer in the Navy operating modified 600 PSI steam and 1200 PSI steam propulsion plants.

Just FYI, I taught most high school mathematics, but since I so talented, I also taught history and government.

Sweeping up the floors where they build equipment, doesn't count! You lose!

Well that was genius....

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Building t was also heavily damaged by debris. Shut up and read!'

It's unimportant really, but I'd be interested in knowing why Donald Trump lied about 9/11.
He claims that morning actually witnessing some of the jumpers
who were (in fact) leaping to their deaths, from his Trump Tower terrace in uptown Manhattan.
( which would have been impossible even with binoculars on a clear day - you could see the towers from there
- the ESB/ Rock Cntr area but not people. I've been there many times )Maybe he really is a pathological liar as some have said, but I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
IN FACT!!!!!!!!!! what Trump said was in reference to seeing some people who jumped was what he saw in TV coverage.
But you go ahead a make a fool of yourself, as usual, by blatantly lying!

Forum List

Back