9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

Collecting all the data from every smartphone, every laptop, every computer, every email and just about every electronic communication out there not just in the US but worldwide.

How? Initially they directly tapped into Verizon AT&T and any other Internet carriers with split terminals.... and stored at data processing centers in Utah, San Antonio, Maryland, Australia and UK.

How does it affect us? Ask the experts.
Bill Binney is one....

Arkansaw?
Putin - 911 done by US, Israel, and Saudi

Crown prince bin salman - #1 customer of Jeff Epstein island

Reason why....

Search for

Saudi Royal family Jewish

Yeah, more "Zionist people frauds."

Muhammed Bin Salman was only 15 on Sept 11th. you dope.. and the al Saud aren't Jewish.. Look at a bloody map when you read lies.

Arkansaw?

Muhammed Bin Salman was only 15 on Sept 11th. you dope.. and the al Saud aren't Jewish.. Look at a bloody map when you read lies.

Jeff Epstein is on video bragging that bin salman is his #1 customer on the island.

That is quite a lot of TRUST between Jew perv and "Islamic leader...."

Epstein of course made all of his money on 911 and for the other twenty plus years his fund lost money during huge bull markets.

Saudis were totally uncooperative with FBI on 913 according to nypost linked here dozens of times.

"Osama" never set foot in Saudi, because he was always col Tim osman, Zionist traitor CIA...

You are a Zionist traitor and a liar....

Jeff Epstein is on video bragging that bin salman is his #1 customer on the island.

That is quite a lot of TRUST between Jew perv and "Islamic leader...."

Epstein of course made all of his money on 911 and for the other twenty plus years his fund lost money during huge bull markets.

Saudis were totally uncooperative with FBI on 913 according to nypost linked here dozens of times.

"Osama" never set foot in Saudi, because he was always col Tim osman, Zionist traitor CIA...

You are a Zionist traitor and a liar....

NY Post is selling lies.

OBL was 8 inches taller than Tim Osman.. and he spent his teen years in Arabia.

All Arabs say they are half brothers to the Jews, moron. ... if they believe Genesis and Exodus. Abraham had sons by Hagar and Keturah.

I'm not a Zionist. I think Zionism is just another toxic ISM.

Post evidence of Epstein saying MBS was a "customer".

NY Post is selling lies.

OBL was 8 inches taller than Tim Osman.. and he spent his teen years in Arabia.

All Arabs say they are half brothers to the Jews, moron. ... if they believe Genesis and Exodus. Abraham had sons by Hagar and Keturah.

I'm not a Zionist. I think Zionism is just another toxic ISM.

Post evidence of Epstein saying MBS was a "customer".

You have a computer and Internet access...

Search for

Epstein bin salman

And notice you are once again outed as a Zionist "people fraud" traitor.....

Saudi Royal family is Jewish. That is why Zionist traitors support arming it, funding it, defending its horrid human rights record.

As for your height comparison, apparently you met col Tim osman. Tell us about col Tim osman.....

You have a computer and Internet access...

Search for

Epstein bin salman

And notice you are once again outed as a Zionist "people fraud" traitor.....

Saudi Royal family is Jewish. That is why Zionist traitors support arming it, funding it, defending its horrid human rights record.

As for your height comparison, apparently you met col Tim osman. Tell us about col Tim osman.....

You're a moron. You've never set foot in Arabia.

*SOME Saudis were horrified. And, no doubt, many of them were horrified by the prospect of getting on the same list as OBL.

And it's a bit odd that you seem to know the contents of these documents that have not been released. What if they show, in fact, high ranking Saudi officials knew about the attack and did not warn us?
And what if it shows the Royal family at the time did warn the Bush administration, but they did not take it seriously???

I would love that information released just to know what really happened, before I meet my maker and die!

What is "Benny"?
My new nickname for you.
R (9).jpeg

And what if it shows the Royal family at the time did warn the Bush administration, but they did not take it seriously???

I would love that information released just to know what really happened, before I meet my maker and die!

It was a small, closely held conspiracy and the odds are that the muscle didn't know it was a suicide mission. It didn't cost much either.. 500K max.

The Saudis would have notified the US if they knew. They were very much on top of things since the bombing of the USS Cole.

So WHY didn't Trump keep his promise and release the documents?
He wanted Saudis to buy ammo and planes from Boeing??? And then pumping oil. That's why he ignored the Prince murdering Kashoggi imo....

Trump is transactional in all relationships.... Morality and ethics never play a part in his moves.

He wanted Saudis to buy ammo and planes from Boeing??? And then pumping oil. That's why he ignored the Prince murdering Kashoggi imo....

Trump is transactional in all relationships....

Kashoggi's killing is not their style at all.. ..

What about pumping oil? The US imported very little oil from KSA..... 8 million barrels per day were spread out over 50 producers. .. mostly Canada, Mexico and VZ.

The SAG quickly figured Trump was a sucker for pomp and flattery. They didn't like him.

For me to care about that, the threat would have to be very specific, in time and location. I don't fault the Bush administration for the actions of our insane enemies. And it would take a mountain of rock solid evidence for me even to consider that the Bush administration "let" it happen.

But i speak only for me.

Forum List

Back