9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

For me to care about that, the threat would have to be very specific, in time and location. I don't fault the Bush administration for the actions of our insane enemies. And it would take a mountain of rock solid evidence for me even to consider that the Bush administration "let" it happen.

But i speak only for me.
Why do you think the mountain of evidence was cut up and shipped off to China before anyone had a chance to investigate the crime scene. ??

The Bush Administration called it a terrorist attack so the FBI closed it off.

do you think the mountain of evidence was cut up and shipped off to China before anyone had a chance to investigate the crime scene. ??
I thi k that is probably exaggerated fantasy. And the correct answer for either of us, in any case, would be "i dont know".

That being the case, this is usually where mentally challenged troofers declare they DO know, with a wave of tinfoil hatter bloggers at their backs.

Oh boy. Here we go.

So what is their style of assassination, typically?

I have known them 70 years.. Assassination is not in their playbook. I have known King Salman since 1952. He dignified and kind .. So were his brothers with the exception of Naif bin Abdulazziz.

I have known them 70 years..
No you have not. You absolutely have not known the Saudi Royal family for 70 years. And you certainly dont know jack shit compared to the people who have been surveilling them for decades, and who concluded osm killed Kashoggi.

Again, i cant get in these Saudi discussions with you. My bad for pulling your string this last time.

No you have not. You absolutely have not known the Saudi Royal family for 70 years. And you certainly dont know jack shit compared to the people who have been surveilling them for decades, and who concluded osm killed Kashoggi.

Again, i cant get in these Saudi discussions with you. My bad for pulling your string this last time.

Yes, I have. I first met them when they came to visit my first grade classroom. .. and many other times when they came to the oil camps.. My father used to report to the king about once a month. Salman and Abdullah published two books in 2000 that I helped write.

The royals family is HUGE, but all the power is/was vested in the Sudeiri Seven. I know them.

Did they ask Tramp the same thing?
Trump Administration Asks to Delay Release of 9/11-Related …

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration on Friday asked for more time to decide whether to shield documents concerning allegations of official Saudi involvement in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, a sign that top Justice Department officials are struggling how to handle demands from victims’ families to release the information.

The families are seeking the information as part of a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia that accuses its government of helping coordinate the 2001 attacks. The U.S. government’s pending decision comes amid broader tensions between Washington and Riyadh, through which President Trump has largely stood by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Yes, I have. I first met them when they came to visit my first grade classroom. .. and many other times when they came to the oil camps.. My father used to report to the king about once a month. Salman and Abdullah published two books in 2000 that I helped write.

The royals family is HUGE, but all the power is/was vested in the Sudeiri Seven. I know them.
Yet our intelligence agencies know them better and reached conclusions on the evidence. So you are going to have to do better than a few heart warming anecdotes. Which, of course, i would not have to explain to you, were this any other topic.

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration on Friday asked for more time to decide whether to shield documents concerning allegations of official Saudi involvement in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, a sign that top Justice Department officials are struggling how to handle demands from victims’ families to release the information.

The families are seeking the information as part of a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia that accuses its government of helping coordinate the 2001 attacks. The U.S. government’s pending decision comes amid broader tensions between Washington and Riyadh, through which President Trump has largely stood by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
It was the Globalist's plant refused to released them.

Yet our intelligence agencies know them better and reached conclusions on the evidence. So you are going to have to do better than a few heart warming anecdotes. Which, of course, i would not have to explain to you, were this any other topic.

They know the Saudis weren't part of 9-11. They have always been our allies since the late 1930s no matter who was president. OBL hated the Saudis since they revoked his Saudi citizenship. OBL went to Afghanistan is 1979 with heavy equipment to build roads and such. He wasn't CIA. But, the CIA did recruit in Yemen for fighters against the Soviets.

The families are on the wrong track. OBL wanted war between the US and KSA.

That top members of their government and royal family both knew about the attack in advance and even intentionally funded it. We invaded a country and occupied it for 20 years for letting al qaeda use some of its land.

What should we do with a country that basically state-sponsored the attack? That knew about the attacks and let them happen without warning us?

Even worse, the Saudis are the main opponent to the Taliban, (Pashtun of Iranian origins), in Afghanistan, so this could all have been a deliberate setup to get us to attacked the enemy of the Saudis.

What is even stranger is that it was illegal to dump bin Laden's body at sea.
It belongs to the relatives.
So we violated US and international law.
Which begs the question if there ever was any body at all?
Why else dump it at sea in violation of the law?

Last edited:
Had NOTHING to do with the Saudis. OBL hated them for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. and he wanted the attack to have a Saudi face in hopes of starting a war between KSA and the US.

I was on the shortlist for Americans who were notified that 9 Saudi princes wanted to give 90

million dollars to NYC. Rudy Guliani threw it back in their face. The Saudi were horrified over 9-11.

Could have been staged for public consumption, but then accepted in private?
Who knows?
It is hard to see Saudis not secretly enjoying seeing US getting paid back.
If it had not been innocent civilians, I would have enjoyed it as well.
The US has done a lot of terrible things.
Like to the Palestinians, the Highway of Death, harming the Soviets, blockading Cuba, invading Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, etc.

Even worse, the Saudis are the main opponent to the Taliban in Afghanistan, so this could all have been a deliberate setup to get us to attacked the enemy of the Saudis.

The Taliban were not involved in 9-11. .. and the Saudis had no animus involving them.

The Saudis hated the Soviets and Communism.

No country would accept OBL's body.. Burial at sea was acceptable. What law forbids burial at sea?

Even if the Royal Family looked the other way, they allowed terrorism to blossom in their country and wealthy Saudis to fund it.

How can we justify our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan while we cover up the Saudi involvement?

No matter what the Saudi involvement, our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were illegal, unjustified, and horrific war crimes.
Our crimes do warrant retribution attacks similar to 9/11, but not on civilian targets.
We have to learn to stop committing crimes.

Even worse, the Saudis are the main opponent to the Taliban in Afghanistan, so this could all have been a deliberate setup to get us to attacked the enemy of the Saudis.

OBL was a CIA asset..... the Seal Team missed... and were purposely sent into an ambush. Sitting ducks.
Hahaha.. OBL is dead and he hated Iran. Where do you come up with this crap?

*SOME Saudis were horrified. And, no doubt, many of them were horrified by the prospect of getting on the same list as OBL.

And it's a bit odd that you seem to know the contents of these documents that have not been released. What if they show, in fact, high ranking Saudi officials knew about the attack and did not warn us?

No, the documents are not going to be released because they show the Saudis DID warn us.

Forum List

Back