9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

Good luck
106918564-1627525158248-gettyimages-91108734-58465797.jpeg

Saudi Arabia doesn't use old rocker pumps.. They use Christmas Trees.

You've never been to Iran either. Israel used to buy all their oil from Iran via TIPLINE and KSA used to fly to Teheran ever day.

Iran isn't threatening Saudi Arabia. Remember Iran is mostly Shia.
Iran is not defending both Syria and Yemen from US/Saudi/Israeli aggression ?

And by the way how do you know Iran doesn't already have nuclear weapons acquired from Russia or somewhere else?

Iran is not defending both Syria and Yemen from US/Saudi/Israeli aggression ?

And by the way how do you know Iran doesn't already have nuclear weapons acquired from Russia or somewhere else?

Iran's nuclear ambitions go back to Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace. They needed nuclear power to expand their electrical grid.. The US trained their technicians.

Saudi Arabia has taken in a couple million Syrian refugees .. only they don't live in camps and they are referred to as Brothers in Despair.

Saudi Arabia has been propping Yemen up for 60 years with food, clean water, hospitals, schools, colleges, medicine and job creation.

You are really ignorant, Angelo.

Law requires a body to be returned to relative, (if possible), and what the relatives do with it would be up to them.
But burial at sea intentionally is considered an insult to Moslems.
Should not have been made public unless insult was intentional.
Fuk him

Iran's nuclear ambitions go back to Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace. They needed nuclear power to expand their electrical grid.. The US trained their technicians.

Saudi Arabia has taken in a couple million Syrian refugees .. only they don't live in camps and they are referred to as Brothers in Despair.

Saudi Arabia has been propping Yemen up for 60 years with food, clean water, hospitals, schools, colleges, medicine and job creation.

I may be ignorant but you never answered my question did you ?

I may be ignorant but you never answered my question did you ?

LOLOL.. The Saudis are not in league with the Israelis and the Israelis don't give a shit about Yemen. Neither does the US.

LOLOL.. The Saudis are not in league with the Israelis and the Israelis don't give a shit about Yemen. Neither does the US.
My question was how do you know Iran does not have nuclear weapons already ? For that matter if Pakistan and India both have nuclear weapons, how do we know that Saudi Arabia doesn't have them also ? ( of course they essentially do as long as the US Navy is sitting in the Persian Gulf)

Last edited:
My question was how do you know Iran does not have nuclear weapons already ? For that matter if Pakistan and India both have nuclear weapons, how do we know that Saudi Arabia and Iran don't have them also ?

Israel used US foreign aid to give India nuclear weapons. The Saudis gave Pakistan money for their nuclear weapons so they would have a stand off.

The Saudis has been very vocal about nuclear non proliferation since the 1950s.

What they will probably do is build nuclear desalination plants for water and cheap electricity. Its a two-fer.

You are without a doubt one of the most ignorant hicks on this board.

Because he was living with his wives and children not a militia.

But even if he were trying to be discrete and passing as someone else, then why a half mile from a Pakistani military base?
Why not a more secure compound?
Not even a lockable door at the top of the stairs, and no gun port to fire down the stairs?
Its not like they took him by surprise, since a helicopter is not exactly silent or subtle.

...and you actually (with a straight face) will claim Iran ONLY wanted Nuclear Power for "energy" purposes?

You seem to want us to believe that you have some kind of special inside knowledge that none of us have.

I think you're full of shit. I can literally smell it through the screen.

Anyone who lived in the Mideast anywhere, would have more inside knowledge than we do.
And these countries, being much smaller than the US, likely have less deception than goes on here.

...and you actually (with a straight face) will claim Iran ONLY wanted Nuclear Power for "energy" purposes?

Yep.. and the US approved 8 nuclear power plants for Iran when the Shah was in power. They desperately needed to expand their electrical grid to become a fully industrialized nation.

We were training their techs in the US nd Germany (Seimans) was building their nuclear power plants.

After how we illegally massacred half a million innocent Iraqis, how can any country NOT deserve a nuclear deterrent?

Iran can't abuse a nuclear weapon offensively.
It would make no sense to irradiate any land you would want to invade.

Yep.. and the US approved 8 nuclear power plants for Iran when the Shah was in power. They desperately needed to expand their electrical grid to become a fully industrialized nation.

We were training their techs in the US nd Germany (Seimans) was building their nuclear power plants.

Nope. Tellme about Khameni's 12th Imam beliefs.

We knew that in the early 80s when Rumsfeld went over there and armed Saddam against Iran.

You didn't hear much about it here because they ( the PTB) were too busy whitewashing the Iran-Contra affair & taking over Wall Street.

Read the Dual Containment Policy. It was successful for 20 years until dumbass Dubya arrived on the scene.

Forum List

Back