🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

i was previously all for a new investigation into 9/11.

now this thread has given me some doubt as to whether that is a good idea or not. here we have someone that claims a flight cockpit door was never opened and the plane could never possibly have been hijacked. he never even bothered to check even the most basic background information to see if a door sensor was even being recorded.

now this ridiculous claim is spread all over the internet and so called "truth seekers" swallow it hook, line and sinker without any skepticism at all. its really quite scary.

You lying fuck. I'm a truth seeker and I've clearly and repeatedly stated I don't know if the op claim is true.

Helpfuil hint. Truth seekers don't usually rely on lies.

So when have I relied on lies? That is what OCTAs
do regularly as proven just in the last three pages of this thread. Divecon lied when he claimed the cvr proved the hijackers stormed the cockpit and other OCTAs immediately jumped on that wagon and totally believed it. I believe fizz was the only one to point out that wasn't true.

You know the contents of the cvr? Hmmm....

CBS News reported that "Preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased."[84] In its report on the CVR, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder.[85]
her dumbfuck, read post 175

then pull your head out of your ass so you can breath for a change

This is yet another example of you trying to backpedal and just like fizz, try to pretend you didn't make a definitive claim. Let's see what you said in post 165:

(divecon)
"because the cockpit voice recorder recorded the entry
thats how
you can HEAR them storm the cockpit, thus the door HAD to be opened for that to happen"

There you are boldly claiming the op is wrong based on the recording of the cabin takeover. The cvr never provided that info. One of your OCTA buddies even believed you without checking the facts. As always, you will leave a neg rep comment because you do it every time I show you are full of shit. All I ask is to please try and be entertaining. Come up with some new names or something....
and i corrected myself in post 175 dumbfuck
so that proves you WRONG again

This is yet another example of you trying to backpedal and just like fizz, try to pretend you didn't make a definitive claim. Let's see what you said in post 165:

(divecon)
thats how
you can HEAR them storm the cockpit, thus the door HAD to be opened for that to happen"

There you are boldly claiming the op is wrong based on the recording of the cabin takeover. The cvr never provided that info. One of your OCTA buddies even believed you without checking the facts. As always, you will leave a neg rep comment because you do it every time I show you are full of shit. All I ask is to please try and be entertaining. Come up with some new names or something....

right after he made that claim i said he was thinking about the wrong flights cockpit voice recorder and he admitted the mistake.
dumbfuck(yes thats YOU curvelight) is too fucking stupid to understand

You lying fuck. I'm a truth seeker and I've clearly and repeatedly stated I don't know if the op claim is true.

Helpfuil hint. Truth seekers don't usually rely on lies.

So when have I relied on lies? That is what OCTAs
do regularly as proven just in the last three pages of this thread. Divecon lied when he claimed the cvr proved the hijackers stormed the cockpit and other OCTAs immediately jumped on that wagon and totally believed it. I believe fizz was the only one to point out that wasn't true.
what the fuck are you talking about with "OCTA"
is that some fucked up troofer code or something?

what makes you think i was talking about you? :eusa_eh:

I'm a truth seeker and you know it. Your claim was about ALL truth seekers, thus you were talking about me and all other truth seekers. You guys are super fucking pathetic every time you make a claim that can't be supported you dig and dig to try and weasel your way out of taking responsibility for your own posts. That is very childish but it also makes sense because you trust the government like a child trusts her parents.

slow down.

take a deep breathe.

relax for a minute.

now go back and read my post. i didnt say all truth seekers. i seek the truth too. so obviously i am not talking about all of them.

do you deny that truth seekers do swallow the story hook, line and sinker or not?

(divecon)
thats how

right after he made that claim i said he was thinking about the wrong flights cockpit voice recorder and he admitted the mistake.

No he didn't retract. All he did was say he might be mistaken. But the point is being missed. This is a fundamental piece of info about 9E and look how many are ignorant of that lone simple fact. It was that same hubris and ignorance that said it was evidence the op is false. I think a couple of OCTAs even hit the "thanks" button for that post. Rotfl!

The TRANSMISSIONS From Flight 77 might be the thing that divecon had in mind. Those are recorded elsewhere, not just on the "black box" voice recorder which does look like it had been totally destroyed in the crash and aftermath.

I have seen a set of transcriptions of the transmissions BUT the ones I saw included only air to ground and ground to air communications. Other recordings, like whatever noise or voices may have been recorded in the background (in the cabin, for example) was not transcribed in the stuff I saw.

See, for example, http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc06.pdf

Last edited:
No he didn't retract. All he did was say he might be mistaken. But the point is being missed. This is a fundamental piece of info about 9E and look how many are ignorant of that lone simple fact. It was that same hubris and ignorance that said it was evidence the op is false. I think a couple of OCTAs even hit the "thanks" button for that post. Rotfl!

how many "thanks" buttons does it take before i get a free happy meal?

he said he was mistaken. thats good enough for me. the original post IS false. not sure what your point is.

(divecon)
thats how

you prove once again you suck at reading comprehension

I can find nothing to support my hunch that any in-cockpit background noise got recorded during radio transmissions from Flt. 77 to the ground. In fact, it looks, instead, like after the normal conversations, the transmissions from the aircraft just stopped with no prior indication from the cabin that anything had gone wrong.

Regardless, the OP is wrong, it is based upon BS. the NTSB report plainly lists the "FLT DECK DOOR; PARAMETER ASSIGNMENT....EICAS L/R-A-1; as being "Parameters not working or unconfirmed".

There is no way anyone can make the claim that the door was never opened once they see the facts.

Now I understand that EOTS and 911 will claim the NTSB lied, but we are used to that.

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

Nuff said, this thread is dead.

pray tell eots..

How do you explain the bodies of flight 77 passengers recovered from the pentagon?

Are you claiming that the loved ones of those passengers buried and mourned the wrong bodies?

Are you calling them suckers?

the bodies recovered were pentagon employees the rest were apparently identified through DNA evidence...which could easily be manipulated ..but the fact is that has nothing to do with the evidence in the flight data recorder..it is what it is..have an independent investigation of 9/11 and release all evidence and lets find the answers

Its much easier to fake FDR data than to fake DNA, but what the hell, why would this conspiracy do the easy thing right

The TRANSMISSIONS From Flight 77 might be the thing that divecon had in mind. Those are recorded elsewhere, not just on the "black box" voice recorder which does look like it had been totally destroyed in the crash and aftermath.

I have seen a set of transcriptions of the transmissions BUT the ones I saw included only air to ground and ground to air communications. Other recordings, like whatever noise or voices may have been recorded in the background (in the cabin, for example) was not transcribed in the stuff I saw.

See, for example, http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc06.pdf

Bwhahahhhrotfllmaohaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Look at you guys falling all over yourselves!!!!!

He clearly said there was a recording of the cockpit being stormed. Hahaha.....all this does is prove you don't give a fuck about accurate information and you will always try to twist info to defend the OCT.

(divecon)
thats how

dumbfuck(yes thats YOU curvelight) is too fucking stupid to understand

Pop quiz!

If a dumbfuck like me is more informed about 9E as just proven that divecon was completely ignorant of the fact that flt 77 cvr had no info, what does that make divecon? Lol....that's why you are a joke.

Regardless, the OP is wrong, it is based upon BS. the NTSB report plainly lists the "FLT DECK DOOR; PARAMETER ASSIGNMENT....EICAS L/R-A-1; as being "Parameters not working or unconfirmed".

There is no way anyone can make the claim that the door was never opened once they see the facts.

Now I understand that EOTS and 911 will claim the NTSB lied, but we are used to that.

This is another great example how OCTAs will ALWAYS assume info supports their view. The NTBS report does not definitively state the flt deck door data was not working. It says "not working OR unconfirmed." That means it is 50/50 on it working but OCTAs
desperately assume it could not have been working. Why? Because if it was it throws a serious kink in their position.

what makes you think i was talking about you? :eusa_eh:

I'm a truth seeker and you know it. Your claim was about ALL truth seekers, thus you were talking about me and all other truth seekers. You guys are super fucking pathetic every time you make a claim that can't be supported you dig and dig to try and weasel your way out of taking responsibility for your own posts. That is very childish but it also makes sense because you trust the government like a child trusts her parents.

slow down.

take a deep breathe.

relax for a minute.

now go back and read my post. i didnt say all truth seekers. i seek the truth too. so obviously i am not talking about all of them.

do you deny that truth seekers do swallow the story hook, line and sinker or not?

Don't embarrass yourself further. You clear referenced everyone who does not buy the OCT and your claim you are a truth seeker is bullshit by both proclamation and action. You claim the OCT is true so you seek to defend it which is why you gave went through THREE excuses to try and dismiss this OP and you have still not definitively proven the fdr was not monitoring the door. Why did you give 3 excuses? Because the first two were assumptions you took from other message boards and you finally settled on the claim that the fdr was not working even though the NTBS report gives a 50/50 chance it was working. If it was "unconfirmed" there is no fucking confirmation it wasn't working.

Another item that proves you are not a truth seeker is how often you have flat out avoided trying to explain why New York kept first responder testimonies under lock and key for four years. You won't go near that.

Want another example? You dismiss the fact that less than two weeks after 9E the Bush admin pushed through a Bill that would give families millions of dollars in government welfare money on the condition they didn't sue the airlines. Your excuse, like other OCTAs
is the government did it to keep the airlines from going bankrupt. That's bullshit. Do you know why? If bankruptcy prevention was the reason the Bill could have stated the families can sue the airlines to find out what happened but they would not and could not receive financial restitution from the airlines. In short, it would have been easy to prevent bankruptcy while also not restricting investigations.

Want another example? Naw, your plate is full. When you've digested this info let us know.

This is another great example how OCTAs will ALWAYS assume info supports their view. The NTBS report does not definitively state the flt deck door data was not working. It says "not working OR unconfirmed." That means it is 50/50 on it working but OCTAs
desperately assume it could not have been working. Why? Because if it was it throws a serious kink in their position.

so tell us when the door sensor was installed on the 757-2 to be able to send the data to the FDR that was upgraded to what was standard starting with a 757-3

or better yet. just show the door was EVER opened.

Last edited:

how many "thanks" buttons does it take before i get a free happy meal?

he said he was mistaken. thats good enough for me. the original post IS false. not sure what your point is.

You still missed the point. Other OCTAs fully believed completely false information......and worse.....from someone like divecon. That proves what I've been saying all along......many OCTAs don't know much about that day so they argue from a preconceived conclusion backwards. This means they automatically dismiss info that contradicts the OCT without verification just like they believe info that supports the OCT without verification. Nobody has proven the op is true or false but you want to claim it is false by cherry picking from the NTBS report.

so tell us when the door sensor was installed on the 757-2 to be able to send the data to the FDR that was upgraded to what was standard starting with a 757-3

or better yet. just show the door was EVER opened.

I believe eots already posted the links regarding the updates required. There is no question flt 77 had the ability to monitor the door's position as shown by the NTBS report. It the fdr was not capable the report could not have stated it was "not working or unconfirmed."

I still haven't seen any evidence that proves the op is true or false.

Forum List

Back