🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

interesting how troofers will use data from something they say didnt happen as proof it didnt happen

if flight 77 never crashed into the pentagon, how the fuck did they find this FDR INSIDE THE PENTAGON????????

It was planted by the conspirators, but the conspirators are so bad at the conspiracy component of the conspiracy that they inadvertently left confusing data in the shit they planted which can be used to demonstrate that the incident never even happened in the first place!

Shit. I think I'm really getting the hang of this Troofer stuff!

Don't forget they put the burnt bodies there too.. *yawn*..

I can't believe this type of bullshit..

In other words, for my made-up "Troofer" answer to fly, the Troofers would be required to make the claim that the conspirators planted bodies at the crash site and those bodies were either pre-burned OR got burned in the fires that never actually happened!

Man. I guess being a Troofer requires more effort than I have given them credit for.

Idiots. Everybody knows they were beamed aboard from the transporter room of the Starship Enterprise.

what squeaming? (not even sure thats a word).

you clearly have no idea what i am talking about. i didnt say it didnt have the ability. i said it had no port. its not the same thing. i never even once said it was manufactured without the ability to monitor the door. the door sensor doesnt even get connected to the FDR. it gets connected to the FDAU.

Even manu quoted your post claiming the fdr was not manufactured with the ability to monitor the door and concluded the op was false from your bogus claim. I pointed him to eots' post with the links showing the fdr was updated then he moved on to asking if it was working. Your lame ass port excuse is fucking weak. Can't you at least try to entertain us while trying to avoid admitting you fucked up? All you're doing is showing why people shouldn't take you seriously.

please prove the door was monitored and that it was never opened....and while you are at it explain the voice recording of the cockpit invasion....

So for the fifth time let me point out I've never claimed the fdr proves the door was never opened. I'm still looking for confirmation. Try to pay attention.

It's also fucking funny as hell you believe divecon without checking. CVR results:

"No undamaged or usable segments of recording tape were found in the CVR recorder."
T8 B18 NTSB Documents 1 of 3 Fdr- CVR- Cockpit Voice Recorder Reports- AA 77 and UA 93 (Paperclipped Together)260

Flight 93 was the only cvr that had recoverable info. How is it you defend the OCT but are ignorant of facts like this?

interesting how troofers will use data from something they say didnt happen as proof it didnt happen

if flight 77 never crashed into the pentagon, how the fuck did they find this FDR INSIDE THE PENTAGON????????

I guess you get so thrilled about trying to beat down others that you fail to miss the obvious: if this is true it contradicts the OCT and that is wholly independent of any claims that say it was not flt77 that hit the Pent.

I guess you get so thrilled about trying to beat down others that you fail to miss the obvious: if this is true it contradicts the OCT and that is wholly independent of any claims that say it was not flt77 that hit the Pent.

Failing to miss the obvious is usually considered a GOOD thing!

i was previously all for a new investigation into 9/11.

now this thread has given me some doubt as to whether that is a good idea or not. here we have someone that claims a flight cockpit door was never opened and the plane could never possibly have been hijacked. he never even bothered to check even the most basic background information to see if a door sensor was even being recorded.

now this ridiculous claim is spread all over the internet and so called "truth seekers" swallow it hook, line and sinker without any skepticism at all. its really quite scary.

what the fuck does OCT(October) have to do with this?

yes, it is

It was planted by the conspirators, but the conspirators are so bad at the conspiracy component of the conspiracy that they inadvertently left confusing data in the shit they planted which can be used to demonstrate that the incident never even happened in the first place!

Shit. I think I'm really getting the hang of this Troofer stuff!

Don't forget they put the burnt bodies there too.. *yawn*..

I can't believe this type of bullshit..

In other words, for my made-up "Troofer" answer to fly, the Troofers would be required to make the claim that the conspirators planted bodies at the crash site and those bodies were either pre-burned OR got burned in the fires that never actually happened!

Man. I guess being a Troofer requires more effort than I have given them credit for.

Many experts have analyzed the fdr and have concluded it does not support the OCT by comparing the data to the claimed flight path. I don't know if they are right or wrong but obviously the data must match up with the OCT or there is a big problem.

now this thread has given me some doubt as to whether that is a good idea or not. here we have someone that claims a flight cockpit door was never opened and the plane could never possibly have been hijacked. he never even bothered to check even the most basic background information to see if a door sensor was even being recorded.

now this ridiculous claim is spread all over the internet and so called "truth seekers" swallow it hook, line and sinker without any skepticism at all. its really quite scary.
it would be nothing but a huge waste of time, money,and resources
these dumbfucks would reject it anyway

how do you know it was open?
because the cockpit voice recorder recorded the entry
thats how
you can HEAR them storm the cockpit, thus the door HAD to be opened for that to happen

You know the contents of the cvr? Hmmm....

CBS News reported that "Preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased."[84] In its report on the CVR, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder.[85]
her dumbfuck, read post 175

then pull your head out of your ass so you can breath for a change

You lying fuck. I'm a truth seeker and I've clearly and repeatedly stated I don't know if the op claim is true.

Good job on ignoring the point of the post.

You lying fuck. I'm a truth seeker and I've clearly and repeatedly stated I don't know if the op claim is true.

what makes you think i was talking about you? :eusa_eh:

Good job on ignoring the point of the post.
you prove that reading comprehension is not your strong suit

his guilt complex

Helpfuil hint. Truth seekers don't usually rely on lies.

because the cockpit voice recorder recorded the entry
thats how
you can HEAR them storm the cockpit, thus the door HAD to be opened for that to happen

You know the contents of the cvr? Hmmm....

CBS News reported that "Preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased."[84] In its report on the CVR, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder.[85]
her dumbfuck, read post 175

then pull your head out of your ass so you can breath for a change

This is yet another example of you trying to backpedal and just like fizz, try to pretend you didn't make a definitive claim. Let's see what you said in post 165:

(divecon)
"because the cockpit voice recorder recorded the entry
thats how
you can HEAR them storm the cockpit, thus the door HAD to be opened for that to happen"

There you are boldly claiming the op is wrong based on the recording of the cabin takeover. The cvr never provided that info. One of your OCTA buddies even believed you without checking the facts. As always, you will leave a neg rep comment because you do it every time I show you are full of shit. All I ask is to please try and be entertaining. Come up with some new names or something....

I'm a truth seeker and you know it. Your claim was about ALL truth seekers, thus you were talking about me and all other truth seekers. You guys are super fucking pathetic every time you make a claim that can't be supported you dig and dig to try and weasel your way out of taking responsibility for your own posts. That is very childish but it also makes sense because you trust the government like a child trusts her parents.

This is yet another example of you trying to backpedal and just like fizz, try to pretend you didn't make a definitive claim. Let's see what you said in post 165:

(divecon)
"because the cockpit voice recorder recorded the entry
thats how
you can HEAR them storm the cockpit, thus the door HAD to be opened for that to happen"

There you are boldly claiming the op is wrong based on the recording of the cabin takeover. The cvr never provided that info. One of your OCTA buddies even believed you without checking the facts. As always, you will leave a neg rep comment because you do it every time I show you are full of shit. All I ask is to please try and be entertaining. Come up with some new names or something....

right after he made that claim i said he was thinking about the wrong flights cockpit voice recorder and he admitted the mistake.

Forum List

Back