🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

well, i just downloaded the csv file for the FDR raw data. it isnt actually the raw data but i digress.

first let me start out by saying that the file is so large that excel can not open the complete file. it only opens the first 65,000 lines or so.

it does show the door closed for the aircraft used for flight 77. interestingly enough it also gives the lattitude and longitude of the flight at the time but no timestamp. by looking at the lattitude and longitude it seems that my data cuts out before flight 77 takes place (due to the limits of excel to display the file).

however, by checking the lattitude and longitude i can see that i have at least 6 flights worth of data and maybe as high as 12 or more flights. not once in any flight was the door ever recorded as open.

but it gets even better. at several times the FDR was recording the data while the plane was parked!!! for instance, the lattitude and longitude remained exactly the same for quite some time. put the lattitude and longitude into google maps and up pops chicago o'hare airport, for example. never does the FDR says the door was opened. not once.

the file is available for anyone to look at on the ntsb site i posted earlier. before arguing with me check the data for yourself please.

so in summary:
1. my computer couldnt open the entire file so i couldnt verify the claims that the data for the flight deck door never was recorded open on flight 77. i have no reason to think the data would show that it had opened.

2. i was able to open about 65,000 lines of the file and not once was the cockpit door ever recorded as open. this data covers several long distance flights. maybe as many as 12.

3. while the plane was sitting parked at the airport the FDR was recording and the door was NEVER recorded as open.

4. the NTSB report says the data is unavailable which is the only logical explanation of the door NEVER being recorded as open one single time in 12 flights including the times it was stopped on the ground.

Last edited:
well, i just downloaded the csv file for the FDR raw data. it isnt actually the raw data but i digress.

first let me start out by saying that the file is so large that excel can not open the complete file. it only opens the first 65,000 lines or so.

it does show the door closed for the aircraft used for flight 77. interestingly enough it also gives the lattitude and longitude of the flight at the time but no timestamp. by looking at the lattitude and longitude it seems that my data cuts out before flight 77 takes place (due to the limits of excel to display the file).

however, by checking the lattitude and longitude i can see that i have at least 6 flights worth of data and maybe as high as 12 or more flights. not once in any flight was the door ever recorded as open.

but it gets even better. at several times the FDR was recording the data while the plane was parked!!! for instance, the lattitude and longitude remained exactly the same for quite some time. put the lattitude and longitude into google maps and up pops chicago o'hare airport, for example. never does the FDR says the door was opened. not once.

the file is available for anyone to look at on the ntsb site i posted earlier. before arguing with me check the data for yourself please.

so in summary:
1. my computer couldnt open the entire file so i couldnt verify the claims that the data for the flight deck door never was recorded open on flight 77. i have no reason to think the data would show that it had opened.

2. i was able to open about 65,000 lines of the file and not once was the cockpit door ever recorded as open. this data covers several long distance flights. maybe as many as 12.

3. while the plane was sitting parked at the airport the FDR was recording and the door was NEVER recorded as open.

4. the NTSB report says the data is unavailable which is the only logical explanation of the door NEVER being recorded as open one single time in 12 flights including the times it was stopped on the ground.

A while ago I posted the programmer's website with the fdr data.

The TRANSMISSIONS From Flight 77 might be the thing that divecon had in mind. Those are recorded elsewhere, not just on the "black box" voice recorder which does look like it had been totally destroyed in the crash and aftermath.

I have seen a set of transcriptions of the transmissions BUT the ones I saw included only air to ground and ground to air communications. Other recordings, like whatever noise or voices may have been recorded in the background (in the cabin, for example) was not transcribed in the stuff I saw.

See, for example, http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc06.pdf

Bwhahahhhrotfllmaohaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Look at you guys falling all over yourselves!!!!!

He clearly said there was a recording of the cockpit being stormed. Hahaha.....all this does is prove you don't give a fuck about accurate information and you will always try to twist info to defend the OCT.

You appear to have missed my subsequent post, troll-boi. No surprise there.

Regardless, the OP is wrong, it is based upon BS. the NTSB report plainly lists the "FLT DECK DOOR; PARAMETER ASSIGNMENT....EICAS L/R-A-1; as being "Parameters not working or unconfirmed".

There is no way anyone can make the claim that the door was never opened once they see the facts.

Now I understand that EOTS and 911 will claim the NTSB lied, but we are used to that.

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

Nuff said, this thread is dead.

This is another great example how OCTAs will ALWAYS assume info supports their view. The NTBS report does not definitively state the flt deck door data was not working. It says "not working OR unconfirmed." That means it is 50/50 on it working but OCTAs
desperately assume it could not have been working. Why? Because if it was it throws a serious kink in their position.

How stupid can you get. to OP says that research shows that the door was never opened, The NTSB reports clearly shows that there is no way for this report to determine that. You are doing nothing but arguing for the side of conspiracy that cannot be proven. Again this thread from the OP is dead. Grow up and admit the truth.

No he didn't retract. All he did was say he might be mistaken. But the point is being missed. This is a fundamental piece of info about 9E and look how many are ignorant of that lone simple fact. It was that same hubris and ignorance that said it was evidence the op is false. I think a couple of OCTAs even hit the "thanks" button for that post. Rotfl!

how many "thanks" buttons does it take before i get a free happy meal?

he said he was mistaken. thats good enough for me. the original post IS false. not sure what your point is.

You still missed the point. Other OCTAs fully believed completely false information......and worse.....from someone like divecon. That proves what I've been saying all along......many OCTAs don't know much about that day so they argue from a preconceived conclusion backwards. This means they automatically dismiss info that contradicts the OCT without verification just like they believe info that supports the OCT without verification. Nobody has proven the op is true or false but you want to claim it is false by cherry picking from the NTBS report.
wow, typical for a conspiracy nutter
you ignore the facts and copntinue to hit on a MINOR problem, and i already admitted that my recollection was in error and it was most likely flight 93 that i heard the cockpit voice recorder
but will you let that go, NOPE like the fucking asshole mnoronic idiot you are, you will still be bitching about that for the next 50 or so pages
grow a fucking brain

how many "thanks" buttons does it take before i get a free happy meal?

he said he was mistaken. thats good enough for me. the original post IS false. not sure what your point is.

You still missed the point. Other OCTAs fully believed completely false information......and worse.....from someone like divecon. That proves what I've been saying all along......many OCTAs don't know much about that day so they argue from a preconceived conclusion backwards. This means they automatically dismiss info that contradicts the OCT without verification just like they believe info that supports the OCT without verification. Nobody has proven the op is true or false but you want to claim it is false by cherry picking from the NTBS report.
you ignore the facts and copntinue to hit on a MINOR problem, and i already admitted that my recollection was in error and it was most likely flight 93 that i heard the cockpit voice recorder
but will you let that go, NOPE like the fucking asshole mnoronic idiot you are, you will still be bitching about that for the next 50 or so pages
grow a fucking brain

How much longer will you keep crying? Would you like more kleenex or do you anticipate the need for snorkel equipment? Then you lie and call me a conspiracy nutter? Lol...hey...whateva you have to do! Lol

Regardless, the OP is wrong, it is based upon BS. the NTSB report plainly lists the "FLT DECK DOOR; PARAMETER ASSIGNMENT....EICAS L/R-A-1; as being "Parameters not working or unconfirmed".

There is no way anyone can make the claim that the door was never opened once they see the facts.

Now I understand that EOTS and 911 will claim the NTSB lied, but we are used to that.

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

Nuff said, this thread is dead.

This is another great example how OCTAs will ALWAYS assume info supports their view. The NTBS report does not definitively state the flt deck door data was not working. It says "not working OR unconfirmed." That means it is 50/50 on it working but OCTAs
desperately assume it could not have been working. Why? Because if it was it throws a serious kink in their position.

How stupid can you get. to OP says that research shows that the door was never opened, The NTSB reports clearly shows that there is no way for this report to determine that. You are doing nothing but arguing for the side of conspiracy that cannot be proven. Again this thread from the OP is dead. Grow up and admit the truth.

The NTBS report does not say it is impossible to know. That is your fabrication. You obviously didn't read much about the op because it wasn't simply one piece of data that was used. I've also been very truthful as I've repeatedly stated I don't know if the op claim is true or not. Yet you have the audacity to tell others to grow up? Lol....isn't about time for your pussy to get sore so much you put me on (pretend) ignore again?

grow a fucking brain

How much longer will you keep crying? Would you like more kleenex or do you anticipate the need for snorkel equipment? Then you lie and call me a conspiracy nutter? Lol...hey...whateva you have to do! Lol
first off, i'm NOT crying, i'm laughing at your stupid ass
and i never lied you fucking asswipe

The NTBS report does not say it is impossible to know. That is your fabrication. You obviously didn't read much about the op because it wasn't simply one piece of data that was used. I've also been very truthful as I've repeatedly stated I don't know if the op claim is true or not. Yet you have the audacity to tell others to grow up? Lol....isn't about time for your pussy to get sore so much you put me on (pretend) ignore again?

the WHAT???

LOL
you dumb fuck

grow a fucking brain

Wow....your crying just goes on! Your avatar makes perfect sense!

Are you that stupid? I do not ever pretend. You were on ignore for several weeks I believe the last post I made to you was along the lines of "goodbye Child". And from that instant you went on ignore, Fact is it was so unimportant that i forget why. But I'm sure you will refresh my memory. BTW you have been the only one in this forum to be so graced.

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?[3]

Now What other piece of data does the OP state other than the NTSB? Mentions that twice I told you exactly what the report this is based upon says. The report proves that the OP is a lie. If you are too stupid to understand that it's ok, we understand. I simply see no other logical way this can be read.

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?[3]

Now What other piece of data does the OP state other than the NTSB? Mentions that twice I told you exactly what the report this is based upon says. The report proves that the OP is a lie. If you are too stupid to understand that it's ok, we understand. I simply see no other logical way this can be read.

If something is "cross checked" what does that mean?

Are you that stupid? I do not ever pretend. You were on ignore for several weeks I believe the last post I made to you was along the lines of "goodbye Child". And from that instant you went on ignore, Fact is it was so unimportant that i forget why. But I'm sure you will refresh my memory. BTW you have been the only one in this forum to be so graced.

Lol. You're calling someone else a child? How adult can you be when you have so little control over your emotions you have to put someone on ignore just to keep your temper from crashing your computer? Lol......

Wow....your crying just goes on! Your avatar makes perfect sense!
and once again you prove you are a fucking moron

If something is "cross checked" what does that mean?

Read it again, slowly. Crosschecked against what? Data from the NTSB........So if you crosscheck your spelling with your own spelling is it crosschecked? The OP has nothing. Notice all the conspiracy theorists have disappeared from this thread?

Lol. You're calling someone else a child? How adult can you be when you have so little control over your emotions you have to put someone on ignore just to keep your temper from crashing your computer? Lol......

Now you are getting funny. I ignore stupidity. And I have been known to ignore racists. But mostly stupidity.

Now you are getting funny. I ignore stupidity. And I have been known to ignore racists. But mostly stupidity.
he is clearly an idiot who needs to take a "reading for comprehension" class

Reading Comprehension - Free Worksheets

he is clearly an idiot who needs to take a "reading for comprehension" class

Reading Comprehension - Free Worksheets

your best post ever Dive turd!!!! - it has a link that actually backs you up for once.

Forum List

Back