9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Look guys, it has been proven beyond any doubt that the OP is pure BS. Curvelight either knows this is true or is more of a moron than even I think he/she/it is. So I am taking this thread off my list. There is nothing left here to accomplish. Besides he may be a decoy to keep us off other threads.

Another conspiracy....LOL

Look guys, it has been proven beyond any doubt that the OP is pure BS. Curvelight either knows this is true or is more of a moron than even I think he/she/it is. So I am taking this thread off my list. There is nothing left here to accomplish. Besides he may be a decoy to keep us off other threads.

you ar right this could be a false flag thread.....pity i can't rep you....:lol:

honestly, i havent been able to figure out where the person that said 42 hours came up with that number. i think it is at least close to being correct though. i know i repeated what someone else had said someplace else so i want to make it clear that i am not exactly sure where that number came from. there is no time stamp on the door data but there is latitude and longitude.

it is quite possible that the person matched the latitude and longitude with the known flight times of that airframe or something like that.

so the bottom line is that i have not been able to verify that it is indeed 42 hours but someone has made the claim. i have verified that there are many flights worth of data, mostly between chicago and los angeles, and many times the plane was parked for a considerable amount of time and not once was the flt deck door recorded as open.

i also verified that ALL the recorded data latitude and longitude are off by about a hundred yards.(all in the same direction so it is consistent) i dont have any explanation for this but am looking into it.

This is yet another perfect example! You guys are giving a gold mine here! Divecon is so sure you were correct he didn't verify the info and demanded me to explain something that simply....does not exist. Lol

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit. I'm a fucking moron....what would you guys do if someone half intelligent was challenging your claims?
you are still nothing but a fucking idiot
and that has been proven
so fuck off asswipe

Hahahahahahaha.......so when you are proven wrong about another claim you still do nothing but call people names.

Who said the aircraft number isn't the same and in what post? Thanks.

oh jesus.....

where do you see me say that someone already said it? :cuckoo:

My misunderstanding and I apologize. While backtracking your graphic I saw on ATS some had tried to claim different plane numbers so it appears on top of your habit for not giving credit where it is due you will even to appear intelligent by plagiarizing posts from other boards. Lol

Does anyone see this as anything other than Fizz claiming the FDR that was manufactured in 1997 did not have a port therefore flt 77 would always show the door closed? That's why eots responded by showing the fdr had already been updated. If you knew it was capable of monitoring the door why even bring up the claim it had no port so always showed the door closed?

You clearly fucked up by pointing to the year it was manufactured as evidence. If it was simply a software issue the manufactured date wouldve been irrelevant. Really, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to keep denying what you clearly claimed.

you are embarrassing yourself. try plugging the FDR into a model T ford and see if the drivers door was open. you think that will work? you think the model T has a timeslot available for the multiplexer to access?

do you think the FDR made in 1997 might have a few extra capabilities that are not able to be used on a plane that was made in 1991?

you are a complete ass.:cuckoo:

Back to your manufacturing excuse. Eots already posted the links by the faa that showed the updates were made prior to 9E. I've only had to say that about five times and you've ignored it every single time. But it has to make you feel good to know you are imitating divecon. Quite a role model.

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit.

do you wish to stand by this statement or would you like to backpedal now before i make a complete ass out of you?

"However, the FDR recording from American Airlines flight 77 was

derived from a solid-state recorder, which uses updated technology and does not necessitate the

creation of binary files."
National Transportation Safety Board

"The FDRs record parameters for 25 hours, after which they "recycle" and overwrite old data with new."
Avionics Magazine :: The Promising Future for FDRs and CVRs

"Specifications

Flight Data Recorder

Time recorded

25 hour continuous

Number of parameters

18 - 1000+

Impact tolerance

3400Gs / 6.5 ms

Fire resistance

1100 degC / 30 min

Water pressure resistance

submerged 20,000 ft

Underwater locator beacon

37.5 KHz; battery has shelf life of 6 years or more, with 30-day operation capability upon activation"
NTSB - CVR & FDR

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit.

do you wish to stand by this statement or would you like to backpedal now before i make a complete ass out of you?
its too late, he has already made an ass out of himself

No matter how many times you guys fuck up you always pretend you never made a mistake. Someone asked why you constantly give each other reps and thanks for posts that do nothing but make childish remarks. The reason is simple. You falsely believe a poster's credibility and history of accurate info is shown explicitly by those two items so you go around trying to cover your asses by abusing those features thus allowing your own bullshit to get supported by......your own bullshit.

I keep asking.... If the door was never opened who flew the plane into the Building?

If you are going to claim the plane never flew into the building then you have a LOT more to explain.

Like why did Radar have it descend and disappear from tracking? Where did the plane and passengers go? How did the black boxes and DNA evidence get to the Pentagon?

If the plane flew off how come NO ONE saw that big ass aircraft flying over the city below radar and off into the sunset? And WHO flew it off that way to begin with?

Why do we have over 100 witnesses that saw the plane headed for the pentagon? BUT not one to say it flew off? Why would the commercial pilots agree to fly the plane in such a manner? And what happened to them?

Why do we have a member of the US Government Cabinet stating his wife, whom was on the plane, called him and told him what was happening? Where did his wife go? Where are all the other passengers? The Crew? The plane?

And better yet, since Terrel and others insist the plane never hit the Pentagon, where did the black boxes come from? The very fact the black boxes were in the wreckage of the building destroys any attempt to claim no plane hit the building.

BUT back to the door? If it was never opened WHAT the hell happened to the aircraft, the crew and the passengers?

Still waiting for actual proof any such data actually exists as well.

If the great and magnificent GI Joe says it has been proven to be false then it must be true! Lol. What was that I just said about how you use your own bullshit to back each other regardless of the info?

If the great and magnificent GI Joe says it has been proven to be false then it must be true! Lol. What was that I just said about how you use your own bullshit to back each other regardless of the info?

You have spent this entire thread ignoring my questions. Why is that?

I keep asking.... If the door was never opened who flew the plane into the Building?

If you are going to claim the plane never flew into the building then you have a LOT more to explain.

Like why did Radar have it descend and disappear from tracking? Where did the plane and passengers go? How did the black boxes and DNA evidence get to the Pentagon?

If the plane flew off how come NO ONE saw that big ass aircraft flying over the city below radar and off into the sunset? And WHO flew it off that way to begin with?

Why do we have over 100 witnesses that saw the plane headed for the pentagon? BUT not one to say it flew off? Why would the commercial pilots agree to fly the plane in such a manner? And what happened to them?

Why do we have a member of the US Government Cabinet stating his wife, whom was on the plane, called him and told him what was happening? Where did his wife go? Where are all the other passengers? The Crew? The plane?

And better yet, since Terrel and others insist the plane never hit the Pentagon, where did the black boxes come from? The very fact the black boxes were in the wreckage of the building destroys any attempt to claim no plane hit the building.

BUT back to the door? If it was never opened WHAT the hell happened to the aircraft, the crew and the passengers?

This is a great example. One of the items mentioned is the alleged phone calls between Barbara and Ted Olson. That is the "cabinet member" being referenced. Yet again proof that most OCTAs are ignorant of basic facts about that day.

"The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights.*In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone."
Ted Olson's Report of Phone Calls from Barbara Olson on 9/11: Three Official Denials

Yet again another OCTA demands an explanation for something that does not exist. This is what......the fourth time in the last few pages of this thread alone? You people should really do some homework if you are going to support the Bush Admin.

This is a great example. One of the items mentioned is the alleged phone calls between Barbara and Ted Olson. That is the "cabinet member" being referenced. Yet again proof that most OCTAs are ignorant of basic facts about that day.

"The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights.*In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone."
Ted Olson's Report of Phone Calls from Barbara Olson on 9/11: Three Official Denials

Yet again another OCTA demands an explanation for something that does not exist. This is what......the fourth time in the last few pages of this thread alone? You people should really do some homework if you are going to support the Bush Admin.

Sure thing, you want us to believe he lied? Did all the other people that got phone calls from other flights lie too? I mean aren't you one of those that INSISTS Flight 93 never crashed in Pennsylvania? Yet we have the phone calls to prove it.

And I note with glee you AVOID answering any of my questions. WHERE THE FUCK did the planes go? WHERE THE HELL did the crew and Passengers go? HOW IN FUCK did the black boxes get to the crash sites in time to be found by search crews if the planes NEVER crashed?

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT is that the plane never hit the Pentagon. THEN WHERE IS IT? HOW DID IT GET OUT OF THE CITY? The entire premise of this thread is that the door was never opened to the cockpit, which means the commercial pilots had to have done what ever happened to the aircraft. WHY WOULD THEY?

Our Government can not keep secret when the President takes a shit yet you want us to believe that the US Government planned and executed 9/11 and after 8 YEARS not one person has come forward to cooberate the claim.

You have spent this entire thread ignoring my questions. Why is that?

I didn't realize I ignored your questions. I believe I did just respond to one of them and showed it was complete bullshit. You want me to address them one by one? Why?

Sure thing, you want us to believe he lied? Did all the other people that got phone calls from other flights lie too? I mean aren't you one of those that INSISTS Flight 93 never crashed in Pennsylvania? Yet we have the phone calls to prove it.

And I note with glee you AVOID answering any of my questions. WHERE THE FUCK did the planes go? WHERE THE HELL did the crew and Passengers go? HOW IN FUCK did the black boxes get to the crash sites in time to be found by search crews if the planes NEVER crashed?

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT is that the plane never hit the Pentagon. THEN WHERE IS IT? HOW DID IT GET OUT OF THE CITY? The entire premise of this thread is that the door was never opened to the cockpit, which means the commercial pilots had to have done what ever happened to the aircraft. WHY WOULD THEY?

Our Government can not keep secret when the President takes a shit yet you want us to believe that the US Government planned and executed 9/11 and after 8 YEARS not one person has come forward to cooberate the claim.

See, that's why I maintain that my theory (that space aliens blasted the whole, abducted the entire plane full of people to use for breeding a super race to enslave us, while evil midgets trained by Elvis cleaned up all traces of it ) is a valid as most of the contentions raised in here.
There is no 'evidence'. This thread was raised around the fact that there was no evidence to show that the door to the cockpit in the plane had opened, therefore it must be a government cover-up. The fact is the plane was older than the flight recorder and simply didn't have the input for the door sensor.
Claiming this is part of a conspiracy holds no more credence than my midget theory.

I read the very first part of the post and stopped. Why? Because even when fucking fbi evidence is produced showing the Olson calls did not exist you still refuse to acknowledge it. That evidence isn't good enough because now we have to explain why he lied and even if we had him on digital video live from his kitchen saying why he lied you would demand his blood for a dna match! What the hell?

The other kicker was attributing comments about flt 93 to me that I never made. I've never said fucking word about 93 but you are at least the 4th OCTA to claim that. Why? Because you don't pay attention which is exactly why you swallow the OCT and will defend it no matter how ridiculous you look in the process.

I got bored and read the rest of the post. It was what I suspected....more bullshit. I never claimed 77 didn't hit the pentagon and I never claimed 9E was a False Flag Op from top down. So you demand that I support claims I have not made? Holy shit you guys are on a record breaker here.

Also typical is you want people to prove things that are not necessary to show the OCT is not 100% accurate. If 77 didn't hit the pentagon nobody needs to show where that flight went to show the OCT is not fully true. How can you not grasp this simple logic? Let's put this logic in a courtroom scenario:

You are the prosecutor and you are claiming the murder defendant is guilty because there is a murder victim. The defense shows your prosecution case is lacking evidence so your response is to say "so what?" You would then turn to the jury and say "If the defendant cannot conclusively prove who did the murder then the defendant is guilty." Do you see how absurd that is? You cannot prove the OCT is true by pointing to negatives as positive evidence.

Basically this is the pattern of OCTAs
and how often they engage in the fallacy of the false dilemma.

I got bored and read the rest of the post. It was what I suspected....more bullshit. I never claimed 77 didn't hit the pentagon and I never claimed 9E was a False Flag Op from top down. So you demand that I support claims I have not made? Holy shit you guys are on a record breaker here.

Also typical is you want people to prove things that are not necessary to show the OCT is not 100% accurate. If 77 didn't hit the pentagon nobody needs to show where that flight went to show the OCT is not fully true. How can you not grasp this simple logic? Let's put this logic in a courtroom scenario:

You are the prosecutor and you are claiming the murder defendant is guilty because there is a murder victim. The defense shows your prosecution case is lacking evidence so your response is to say "so what?" You would then turn to the jury and say "If the defendant cannot conclusively prove who did the murder then the defendant is guilty." Do you see how absurd that is? You cannot prove the OCT is true by pointing to negatives as positive evidence.

You have that reversed. We have eyewitness and even films of planes flying into buildings AND nutjobs that confessed to their part in it, as well as a big nutjob that took credit for planning the whole thing. That is evidence.
The 'troofer' movement keeps pointing to little things that they see as not making sense and then turns it around to say it must be a government conspiracy. That IS the fallacy of false dilemma. You got it backwards......

This is yet another perfect example! You guys are giving a gold mine here! Divecon is so sure you were correct he didn't verify the info and demanded me to explain something that simply....does not exist. Lol

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit. I'm a fucking moron....what would you guys do if someone half intelligent was challenging your claims?
you are still nothing but a fucking idiot
and that has been proven
so fuck off asswipe

Hahahahahahaha.......so when you are proven wrong about another claim you still do nothing but call people names.
you havent proven ANYONE wrong but yourself fucktard

You have that reversed. We have eyewitness and even films of planes flying into buildings AND nutjobs that confessed to their part in it, as well as a big nutjob that took credit for planning the whole thing. That is evidence.
The 'troofer' movement keeps pointing to little things that they see as not making sense and then turns it around to say it must be a government conspiracy. That IS the fallacy of false dilemma. You got it backwards......
see, this is the thing, he wants 100% accuracy
so if he finds one tiny minute thing that looks green instead of blue, he wants a new investigation to correct that
then he finds another spot where they didnt dot the i or cross the t andf its a conspiracy

see, this is the thing, he wants 100% accuracy
so if he finds one tiny minute thing that looks green instead of blue, he wants a new investigation to correct that
then he finds another spot where they didnt dot the i or cross the t andf its a conspiracy

Which is why I maintain my theory (space aliens blasted the hole, abducted the passengers to breed a super human race to enslave us, while evil midgets trained by Elvis cleaned up all traces of it) is just as valid as what was posted in this thread.
If your going to imagine a conspiracy, then imagine a big one with some fun details, it doesn't cost any more.

Forum List

Back