9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Do you realize that the latest FDR data decode shows the jet north of the light poles yet SOUTH of the Citgo station? This was admitted to me by one of the people working on the FDR data with Balsamo in another thread.

The FDR data is either one of two things. It is either fake or it is real.

If it is real, then it would have had to have come from a real flight. A flight that supposedly flew over the Pentagon. So the conspirators knew ahead of time that the jet would fly over the Pentagon. Knowing this important piece of information, they then went and planted downed light poles in the path of jet that they KNEW would not match the flyover jet. Knowing this, they STILL decided to plant the wrong FDR information at the scene knowing that it wouldn't match the staged debris and planted shills.

If it is fake, then we have two options.

1. The fake FDR data was created BEFORE the attack. So they had flight path predetermined by the faked FDR data and yet went out and planted light poles, shills, and other evidence that went against the faked FDR data.
2. The fake FDR data was created AFTER the attack. This means that the staged debris was set up before the attack actually occurred and somebody went ahead and created the wrong FDR data anyways. FDR data that DIDN'T match the staged flight path debris.

Seriously?

So which scenario is it?

Do you realize that the latest FDR data decode shows the jet north of the light poles yet SOUTH of the Citgo station? This was admitted to me by one of the people working on the FDR data with Balsamo in another thread.

If it is real, then it would have had to have come from a real flight. A flight that supposedly flew over the Pentagon. So the conspirators knew ahead of time that the jet would fly over the Pentagon. Knowing this important piece of information, they then went and planted downed light poles in the path of jet that they KNEW would not match the flyover jet. Knowing this, they STILL decided to plant the wrong FDR information at the scene knowing that it wouldn't match the staged debris and planted shills.

1. The fake FDR data was created BEFORE the attack. So they had flight path predetermined by the faked FDR data and yet went out and planted light poles, shills, and other evidence that went against the faked FDR data.
2. The fake FDR data was created AFTER the attack. This means that the staged debris was set up before the attack actually occurred and somebody went ahead and created the wrong FDR data anyways. FDR data that DIDN'T match the staged flight path debris.

Seriously?

So which scenario is it?

when i was looking at the door data i also looked at some of the latitude-longitude information. i could not open the entire file due to limitations in excel so i was not able to look at the final flight into the pentagon. i did check some of the info and input the coordinates into google maps, especially when the aircraft was parked at an airport. (since i was looking for a door to be open). the info consistently shows the aircraft a few hundred yards from where it was actually parked (at the gate). if i remember it was consistently to the west by about 100 or 200 yards. for instance, when parked at the gate immediately before taking off it was shown to be parked on an access road a few hundred yards to the west.

i dont have any explanation as yet for this but i doubt it is a complicated issue. it may be something as simple as an inertial navigation system was sending the data to the FDR and it wasnt adjusted properly to match up with GPS data.

anyway, my point is that if you have the track of the plane not hitting the poles (maybe 200yards too far to the west?) then you would need to somehow sync that data with a verifiable location that the airplane was located, such as an airport gate. the answer may be much more simple than it appears at first glance.

[

3. Divecon claimed there was an audio recording of flt 77's cockpit being stormed by hijackers and that was evidence this op was wrong. I provide evidence showing there is no such recording and suddenly it doesn't mean a fucking thing.
and here is proof you are a fucking liar and an asshole
i said i wasnt sure and when it was pointed out i said i was mistaken
so fuck off you disgusting troofer fucking PIG

Seriously?

So which scenario is it?

when i was looking at the door data i also looked at some of the latitude-longitude information. i could not open the entire file due to limitations in excel so i was not able to look at the final flight into the pentagon. i did check some of the info and input the coordinates into google maps, especially when the aircraft was parked at an airport. (since i was looking for a door to be open). the info consistently shows the aircraft a few hundred yards from where it was actually parked (at the gate). if i remember it was consistently to the west by about 100 or 200 yards. for instance, when parked at the gate immediately before taking off it was shown to be parked on an access road a few hundred yards to the west.

i dont have any explanation as yet for this but i doubt it is a complicated issue. it may be something as simple as an inertial navigation system was sending the data to the FDR and it wasnt adjusted properly to match up with GPS data.

anyway, my point is that if you have the track of the plane not hitting the poles (maybe 200yards too far to the west?) then you would need to somehow sync that data with a verifiable location that the airplane was located, such as an airport gate. the answer may be much more simple than it appears at first glance.
uh, civilian GPS can be off by that much, easily

[

3. Divecon claimed there was an audio recording of flt 77's cockpit being stormed by hijackers and that was evidence this op was wrong. I provide evidence showing there is no such recording and suddenly it doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Why are you so pathetic you have to edit a post when you quote it instead of respecting context? Why did I point out you made that embarrassingly false claim in POST 165? I was using it as one example (of many) to show OCTAs jump with glee to cite something as evidence to prove the OCT is true but suddenly decide that SAME PIECE OF EVIDENCE IS FUCKING MEANINGLESS WHEN IT DOESN'T SUPPORT THE OCT!!!

I believe two fellow OCTAs
have their "thanks" on there. Lol......I see that as almost your Alma Mater. You could write a song about how people will say THANK YOU FOR GIVING FALSE INFORMATION IF YOU ARE DEFENDING THE OCT!!!!

But hey, you make up for all of that by calling me a pig. Oink! Rotfl!

Seriously?

So which scenario is it?

It's fake, just like the body parts and mementos from the passengers in the Pentagon.

Sure thing, you want us to believe he lied? Did all the other people that got phone calls from other flights lie too? I mean aren't you one of those that INSISTS Flight 93 never crashed in Pennsylvania? Yet we have the phone calls to prove it.

And I note with glee you AVOID answering any of my questions. WHERE THE FUCK did the planes go? WHERE THE HELL did the crew and Passengers go? HOW IN FUCK did the black boxes get to the crash sites in time to be found by search crews if the planes NEVER crashed?

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT is that the plane never hit the Pentagon. THEN WHERE IS IT? HOW DID IT GET OUT OF THE CITY? The entire premise of this thread is that the door was never opened to the cockpit, which means the commercial pilots had to have done what ever happened to the aircraft. WHY WOULD THEY?

Our Government can not keep secret when the President takes a shit yet you want us to believe that the US Government planned and executed 9/11 and after 8 YEARS not one person has come forward to cooberate the claim.

I got bored and read the rest of the post. It was what I suspected....more bullshit. I never claimed 77 didn't hit the pentagon and I never claimed 9E was a False Flag Op from top down. So you demand that I support claims I have not made? Holy shit you guys are on a record breaker here.

Also typical is you want people to prove things that are not necessary to show the OCT is not 100% accurate. If 77 didn't hit the pentagon nobody needs to show where that flight went to show the OCT is not fully true. How can you not grasp this simple logic? Let's put this logic in a courtroom scenario:

You are the prosecutor and you are claiming the murder defendant is guilty because there is a murder victim. The defense shows your prosecution case is lacking evidence so your response is to say "so what?" You would then turn to the jury and say "If the defendant cannot conclusively prove who did the murder then the defendant is guilty." Do you see how absurd that is? You cannot prove the OCT is true by pointing to negatives as positive evidence.

Basically this is the pattern of OCTAs
and how often they engage in the fallacy of the false dilemma.

You have that reversed. We have eyewitness and even films of planes flying into buildings AND nutjobs that confessed to their part in it, as well as a big nutjob that took credit for planning the whole thing. That is evidence.
The 'troofer' movement keeps pointing to little things that they see as not making sense and then turns it around to say it must be a government conspiracy. That IS the fallacy of false dilemma. You got it backwards......

You should have stuck to your alien midget posts because now you are revealing things...well...that make you look like divecon's twin brother. It is completely false to claim everyone who does not accept the OCT automatically assumes some sort of false flag op. Why would you make such a blatantly dishonest claim? Don't bother answering cause I don't give a fuck.

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit.

do you wish to stand by this statement or would you like to backpedal now before i make a complete ass out of you?

In between your busy day of curing another form of cancer, setting up the financial infrastructure for 2 more Fortune 100 companies, and saving a bus of elderly from drowning, you must have forgotten to back up your post here.

Seriously?

So which scenario is it?

It is somewhat entertaining to watch the depleted in imagination squeeze nicole ritchie thin strawmen out their dead asses only to celebrate their glorious victories of kicking the shit out of pee-wee herman on a water and vitamin diet strong self induced what the fuck were you thinking stupid ass arguments. But mostly it's boring. Can't you TRY to be entertaining?

[

Why are you so pathetic you have to edit a post when you quote it instead of respecting context? Why did I point out you made that embarrassingly false claim in POST 165? I was using it as one example (of many) to show OCTAs jump with glee to cite something as evidence to prove the OCT is true but suddenly decide that SAME PIECE OF EVIDENCE IS FUCKING MEANINGLESS WHEN IT DOESN'T SUPPORT THE OCT!!!

have their "thanks" on there. Lol......I see that as almost your Alma Mater. You could write a song about how people will say THANK YOU FOR GIVING FALSE INFORMATION IF YOU ARE DEFENDING THE OCT!!!!

yoiu are fucking pathetic you fucking lying troofer moron

Translation:

"Damn it I am so sick of people who don't accept the OCT to constantly show how ignorant I am on the issue!"

Translation:

"Damn it I am so sick of people who don't accept the OCT to constantly show how ignorant I am on the issue!"
correct translation:
i'm sick of fucking moronic idiots that think anyone other than al qaeda opperatives did it

because the FACTS show that to be the truth you fucking IDIOT

Translation:

correct translation:
i'm sick of fucking moronic idiots that think anyone other than al qaeda opperatives did it

You still crying? If you're so sick of getting pwned then stop posting. Naw, you're way too arrogant. You'll prove it by continuing to post and whine and hit the neg rep button because face it.....that's all you got.

Translation:

correct translation:

You still crying? If you're so sick of getting pwned then stop posting. Naw, you're way too arrogant. You'll prove it by continuing to post and whine and hit the neg rep button because face it.....that's all you got.
LOL
the day you PWN anyone will be your first
you fucking asswipe moronic idiot

and calling you that is anything BUT crying you idiot
i'm laughing at how fucking stupid you can make yourself look
as are almost everyone else reading this thread
grow a brain fucktard

Last edited:
the essence of divecons argument...

fucking moronic idiots.. al qaeda opperatives
FACTS fucking IDIOT..fucking asswipe moronic idiot idiot
laughing fucking stupid everyone fucktard

speaking of facts, do you still think the pentagon hijacking was impossible?

the essence of divecons argument...

fucking moronic idiots.. al qaeda opperatives
FACTS fucking IDIOT..fucking asswipe moronic idiot idiot
laughing fucking stupid everyone fucktard
you dont get it because you are too fucking stupid
i have presented MOUNTAINS of evidence in the past to you, onl;y you reject it out of your blind fucking faith to alex jones
get your head out of his fucking ass for a change and breath some fresh air

Your OP link is NOT to NTSB or any reliable source that backs up the claim that the cockpit door was never opened. I'm not even sure that the doors had interlocks?? Part of the problem as I understood it, was that the cockpit doors were not even lockable prior to 9/11. You need to prove what the OP claims, or its bullshit.

Forum List

Back