9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Your OP link is NOT to NTSB or any reliable source that backs up the claim that the cockpit door was never opened. I'm not even sure that the doors had interlocks?? Part of the problem as I understood it, was that the cockpit doors were not even lockable prior to 9/11. You need to prove what the OP claims, or its bullshit.

the door wasnt monitored.
you can see that here....
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf
which is the same agency that gave the guy the info he used to conclude the door was never opened.

This claim is wrong because actually all the FDR system has been updated before 08/18/2001...

According to http://www.boeing.com/commercial/aer...ly/s01txt.html

Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, without an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, with an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured after October 11, 1991, after August 18, 2000, and after August 18, 2002.

AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991, WITHOUT AN FDAU OR DFDAU INSTALLED AS OF JULY 16, 1996.
The new rule requires that by August 18, 2001 the FDR record at least 18 parameter groups. For most airplanes, this is an increase from 11 parameter groups, as described in "Effects of 1989 FAA Flight Data Recorder Rule Change" on page 32.

The new rule requires that by four years from date of rule at least 22 parameter groups be recorded by the FDR. In this group are Boeing models 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, DC-10, and MD-80.

Flight 77 = N644AA 2460

Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991

FAA Registry - Aircraft - N-Number Inquiry

N644AA = AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991

So N644AA has been updated before August 18, 2001

This claim is wrong because actually all the FDR system has been updated before 08/18/2001...

yeah, we know that already. the FDR was replaced in 1997.

the door was not monitored. its right there on the NTSB website. please provide proof otherwise. i already explained in detail that the FDR had NEVER recorded the door opening EVER and this includes the last dozen or so flights and the ground time sitting between flights.

the door was not monitored. look it up yourself. http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

yeah, we know that already. the FDR was replaced in 1997.

the door was not monitored. its right there on the NTSB website. please provide proof otherwise. i already explained in detail that the FDR had NEVER recorded the door opening EVER and this includes the last dozen or so flights and the ground time sitting between flights.

the door was not monitored. look it up yourself. http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

That link isn't working for me. Can you quote all the relevant portions?

correct translation:
i'm sick of fucking moronic idiots that think anyone other than al qaeda opperatives did it

because the FACTS show that to be the truth you fucking IDIOT

You still crying? If you're so sick of getting pwned then stop posting. Naw, you're way too arrogant. You'll prove it by continuing to post and whine and hit the neg rep button because face it.....that's all you got.
LOL
the day you PWN anyone will be your first
you fucking asswipe moronic idiot

and calling you that is anything BUT crying you idiot
i'm laughing at how fucking stupid you can make yourself look
as are almost everyone else reading this thread
grow a brain fucktard

Wasn't another claim you made was to demand it get explained why the fdr said the door was closed for 42 hours? Yes, that was another genius claim that proved you don't even know what kind of fdr was on flt 77. How the fuck can you possibly state you know anything while constantly showing your ignorance runs deeper than the atlantic? Got anymore genius claims?

Your OP link is NOT to NTSB or any reliable source that backs up the claim that the cockpit door was never opened. I'm not even sure that the doors had interlocks?? Part of the problem as I understood it, was that the cockpit doors were not even lockable prior to 9/11. You need to prove what the OP claims, or its bullshit.

the door wasnt monitored.
you can see that here....
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf
which is the same agency that gave the guy the info he used to conclude the door was never opened.

Who is the "guy" you are referring to? Got a name and link?

I'm still waiting for you to make an ass of me for pointing out the fdr on 77 was not on a loop that covered anywhere near a 42 hour time span. It was you who posted the 42 hour claim correct? It was divecon who then demanded I explain that time period based on believing your claim with no work of his own. We've seen that how many times in this thread? There are at least 4 OCTAs
in this thread alone guilty of passing on bad info and claiming it as fact. You guys should consider a closed door informational conference or something.

Lol...did you check out the credentials of the Pilots or did you automatically assume it wasn't worth your time because the link wasn't from the msm?

You still crying? If you're so sick of getting pwned then stop posting. Naw, you're way too arrogant. You'll prove it by continuing to post and whine and hit the neg rep button because face it.....that's all you got.
LOL
the day you PWN anyone will be your first
you fucking asswipe moronic idiot

and calling you that is anything BUT crying you idiot
i'm laughing at how fucking stupid you can make yourself look
as are almost everyone else reading this thread
grow a brain fucktard

Wasn't another claim you made was to demand it get explained why the fdr said the door was closed for 42 hours? Yes, that was another genius claim that proved you don't even know what kind of fdr was on flt 77. How the fuck can you possibly state you know anything while constantly showing your ignorance runs deeper than the atlantic? Got anymore genius claims?
see, you are too fucking STUPID to understand anything as are all fucking troofer morons
that's why i long ago stopped giving you ANYTHING
you lack the cognitive abilities to process the info

the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight.

Does anyone see this as anything other than Fizz claiming the FDR that was manufactured in 1997 did not have a port therefore flt 77 would always show the door closed? That's why eots responded by showing the fdr had already been updated. If you knew it was capable of monitoring the door why even bring up the claim it had no port so always showed the door closed?

You clearly fucked up by pointing to the year it was manufactured as evidence. If it was simply a software issue the manufactured date wouldve been irrelevant. Really, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to keep denying what you clearly claimed.
then explain why the FDR showed the door never to have been opened in 42 fucking hours, moron

I believe that is the original claim you made. Do you have a link proving this?

Does anyone see this as anything other than Fizz claiming the FDR that was manufactured in 1997 did not have a port therefore flt 77 would always show the door closed? That's why eots responded by showing the fdr had already been updated. If you knew it was capable of monitoring the door why even bring up the claim it had no port so always showed the door closed?

You clearly fucked up by pointing to the year it was manufactured as evidence. If it was simply a software issue the manufactured date wouldve been irrelevant. Really, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to keep denying what you clearly claimed.
then explain why the FDR showed the door never to have been opened in 42 fucking hours, moron

its been posted by fizz several times, moron
you don't have the capabilities to digest the info you demand of others

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.
and he has made an ass out of you, you just stay delusional and think you've somehow "PWNed" someone
but you've pwned yourself. fucktard

and he has made an ass out of you, you just stay delusional and think you've somehow "PWNed" someone

How did he make an ass of me? You truly just say whatever the hell you want without ever backing up anything you say. Even when you fuck up you pretend you didn't. Why are you even on here? You sure as hell don't care about facts or information. Does it make you feel better to call people names all the time? You hardly ever have anything useful or insightful to say.

How did he make an ass of me? You truly just say whatever the hell you want without ever backing up anything you say. Even when you fuck up you pretend you didn't. Why are you even on here? You sure as hell don't care about facts or information. Does it make you feel better to call people names all the time? You hardly ever have anything useful or insightful to say.
yes, it makes me feel good to call fucktards like you, fucktards

At least you admit your purpose here is limited by your abilities and I can respect that.

At least you admit your purpose here is limited by your abilities and I can respect that.
you are the one with the limitations
fucktard

several years ago i TRIED using logic and reason with troofer fucktards, but like with you, it was a waste of my time and abilities
so i learned not to waste my time with research for assholes like your ilk that will just reject it because it doesnt fit your preconceived ideas that it was an inside job
thus you and your ilk get exactly what they have asked for and deserve
ridicule and scorn

dson't like it?
then grow a brain and get over the fact that you need serious professional help

Last edited:

There was no such "admission [sic]" inherent in anything divecon had said.

Thus you, benttight, are revealed to be either dishonest or woefully unable to comprehend simple English sentences.

divemoroncon needs professional help clearly he has a personality disorder someone needs to do something before he hurts someone or himself ..he shows all the signs
nice mirror attempt
you suck at it

Forum List

Back