🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Now What other piece of data does the OP state other than the NTSB? Mentions that twice I told you exactly what the report this is based upon says. The report proves that the OP is a lie. If you are too stupid to understand that it's ok, we understand. I simply see no other logical way this can be read.

If something is "cross checked" what does that mean?

Read it again, slowly. Crosschecked against what? Data from the NTSB........So if you crosscheck your spelling with your own spelling is it crosschecked? The OP has nothing. Notice all the conspiracy theorists have disappeared from this thread?

Take note, it is insecure people like you and divecon who post by popularity. I don't give a shit who is or isn't posting. Right now your position is based on a document linked by fizz who first claimed th fdr on 77 could not monitor the fdd. Obviously you failed to learn it is not wise to simply trust a fellow OCTA. Do you know what was cross checked by the pilots or are you simply diving into another mistake?

Take note, it is insecure people like you and divecon who post by popularity. I don't give a shit who is or isn't posting. Right now your position is based on a document linked by fizz who first claimed th fdr on 77 could not monitor the fdd. Obviously you failed to learn it is not wise to simply trust a fellow OCTA. Do you know what was cross checked by the pilots or are you simply diving into another mistake?

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. :mad:

i didnt say the FDR could not do it. i said it had no port to do it. how fucking moronic are you? didnt we just go over and over and over this?

go read a book on software, multiplexing, data compression and timeslots. then look at the data. then come back and tell me what port the fucking flt deck door was using.

you are being a jackass.:cuckoo:

PilotsFor911Truth
November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight.

Does anyone see this as anything other than Fizz claiming the FDR that was manufactured in 1997 did not have a port therefore flt 77 would always show the door closed? That's why eots responded by showing the fdr had already been updated. If you knew it was capable of monitoring the door why even bring up the claim it had no port so always showed the door closed?

You clearly fucked up by pointing to the year it was manufactured as evidence. If it was simply a software issue the manufactured date wouldve been irrelevant. Really, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to keep denying what you clearly claimed.

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. :mad:

i didnt say the FDR could not do it. i said it had no port to do it. how fucking moronic are you? didnt we just go over and over and over this?

go read a book on software, multiplexing, data compression and timeslots. then look at the data. then come back and tell me what port the fucking flt deck door was using.

you are being a jackass.:cuckoo:
hes a fucking idiot

PilotsFor911Truth
November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight.

Does anyone see this as anything other than Fizz claiming the FDR that was manufactured in 1997 did not have a port therefore flt 77 would always show the door closed? That's why eots responded by showing the fdr had already been updated. If you knew it was capable of monitoring the door why even bring up the claim it had no port so always showed the door closed?

You clearly fucked up by pointing to the year it was manufactured as evidence. If it was simply a software issue the manufactured date wouldve been irrelevant. Really, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to keep denying what you clearly claimed.
then explain why the FDR showed the door never to have been opened in 42 fucking hours, moron

then explain why the FDR showed the door never to have been opened in 42 fucking hours, moron

Do you even know what type of fdr was on board and the loop time or are you fizzing out again?

honestly, i havent been able to figure out where the person that said 42 hours came up with that number. i think it is at least close to being correct though. i know i repeated what someone else had said someplace else so i want to make it clear that i am not exactly sure where that number came from. there is no time stamp on the door data but there is latitude and longitude.

it is quite possible that the person matched the latitude and longitude with the known flight times of that airframe or something like that.

so the bottom line is that i have not been able to verify that it is indeed 42 hours but someone has made the claim. i have verified that there are many flights worth of data, mostly between chicago and los angeles, and many times the plane was parked for a considerable amount of time and not once was the flt deck door recorded as open.

i also verified that ALL the recorded data latitude and longitude are off by about a hundred yards.(all in the same direction so it is consistent) i dont have any explanation for this but am looking into it.

Diveturd, why is it you guys always thank and rep each other for your stupid fucking posts that involve nothing more than insult and opinion?

honestly, i havent been able to figure out where the person that said 42 hours came up with that number. i think it is at least close to being correct though. i know i repeated what someone else had said someplace else so i want to make it clear that i am not exactly sure where that number came from. there is no time stamp on the door data but there is latitude and longitude.

it is quite possible that the person matched the latitude and longitude with the known flight times of that airframe or something like that.

so the bottom line is that i have not been able to verify that it is indeed 42 hours but someone has made the claim. i have verified that there are many flights worth of data, mostly between chicago and los angeles, and many times the plane was parked for a considerable amount of time and not once was the flt deck door recorded as open.

i also verified that ALL the recorded data latitude and longitude are off by about a hundred yards.(all in the same direction so it is consistent) i dont have any explanation for this but am looking into it.

This is yet another perfect example! You guys are giving a gold mine here! Divecon is so sure you were correct he didn't verify the info and demanded me to explain something that simply....does not exist. Lol

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit. I'm a fucking moron....what would you guys do if someone half intelligent was challenging your claims?

the following is NOT my research but the data does match unless you think two airplanes can occupy the same physical parking spot at the same exact time. if you do believe that please put on your tinfoil hat and join the "WTC had a concrete core" discussion.

the airframe used for flight 77 had these previous flights on the FDR.

Recollement.jpg

please do your own research and know what you are talking about before you say something silly like "the aircraft number isnt the same". thanks.

the following is NOT my research but the data does match unless you think two airplanes can occupy the same physical parking spot at the same exact time. if you do believe that please put on your tinfoil hat and join the "WTC had a concrete core" discussion.

the airframe used for flight 77 had these previous flights on the FDR.

Recollement.jpg

please do your own research and know what you are talking about before you say something silly like "the aircraft number isnt the same". thanks.

Who said the aircraft number isn't the same and in what post? Thanks.

This is yet another perfect example! You guys are giving a gold mine here! Divecon is so sure you were correct he didn't verify the info and demanded me to explain something that simply....does not exist. Lol

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit. I'm a fucking moron....what would you guys do if someone half intelligent was challenging your claims?
you are still nothing but a fucking idiot
and that has been proven
so fuck off asswipe

you are embarrassing yourself. try plugging the FDR into a model T ford and see if the drivers door was open. you think that will work? you think the model T has a timeslot available for the multiplexer to access?

do you think the FDR made in 1997 might have a few extra capabilities that are not able to be used on a plane that was made in 1991?

you are a complete ass.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit.

do you wish to stand by this statement or would you like to backpedal now before i make a complete ass out of you?

If you had done any of your own fucking work you guys wouldn't constantly be in backpedal mode. Solid state fdr's are on a loop from 17-25 hrs. Guess what kind of fdr was on 77? So basically the claim of 42 hours was pure bullshit.

do you wish to stand by this statement or would you like to backpedal now before i make a complete ass out of you?
its too late, he has already made an ass out of himself

Forum List

Back