9 in 10 women in Brussels experience ****** sexual harassment

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
When a white christian man can two - three times pro night an average Muslim make it 10 - 12 times or more.
Sure european women have a problem now.

Nearly nine out of 10 women in Brussels have experienced some form of sexual harassment, according to a new study by the University of Ghent.

According to the study, 88 percent of women surveyed reported experiencing sexual harassment in the streets of the Belgian capital. Half of the respondents said they had faced physical violence, Dutch-speaking media De Tijd reported Tuesday.

9 in 10 women in Brussels experience sexual harassment: study

Sexual harassment is a very vague term, often abused.

50% report actual physical violence? That's alarming.

Though I do wish that feminists and liberals had not spent decades playing games with the definition of violence

Now I have to wonder, is that just feminists exaggerating verbal harassment?

Still, to be safe. DEPORT THEM ALL.

The fucking article doesn't say it is from Muslims. The OP is a piece of shit spreading a fake message. Read the fucking article for now on, this is exactly how false shit gets spread.

Making up fake Titles in order to push manufactured FAKE propaganda should result in a mandatory ban of some type. That's ridiculous.

The fucking article doesn't say it is from Muslims. The OP is a piece of shit spreading a fake message. Read the fucking article for now on, this is exactly how false shit gets spread.

LOL!!!!

hF95EAFC6

Correll thinks it is funny because he got duped. They guy that always likes to try and talk to others from his high horse got busted in this thread for believing what he wanted to believe, and not reading the actual article cited.

Correll thinks it is funny because he got duped. They guy that always likes to try and talk to others from his high horse got busted in this thread for believing what he wanted to believe, and not reading the actual article cited.

No, I think it horrifically sad, that we are avoiding even admitting a problem exists even as our women are dying and being raped.

Hell, in some cases, being literally enslaved, (see Rotherham)

No, I think it horrifically sad, that we are avoiding even admitting a problem exists even as our women are dying and being raped.

I hate to break this to you, there are more women in that country that are being enslaved by organized crime from Eastern Europe.

Fact is you went right along with the Muslim part of the OP's post without even reading the article and seeing it wasn't in there and the OP added it himself.

I hate to break this to you, there are more women in that country that are being enslaved by organized crime from Eastern Europe.

Fact is you went right along with the Muslim part of the OP's post without even reading the article and seeing it wasn't in there and the OP added it himself.

It is insane of you to pretend that my speaking about the sexual slavery of girls in Rotherham, done by muslims,

means I support sexual slavery of women/girls by eastern europeans.

Or dishonest.

Perhaps insanely dishonest.

It is insane of you to pretend that my speaking about the sexual slavery of girls in Rotherham, done by muslims,

Or dishonest.

Wrong, that's not even what I said. I said that you were wrong about who was the leader of sexual slavery there, it isn't Muslims, it's organized crime from Eastern Europe. Maybe you should do a bit of research.

What I did say about your posts here is, you always jump on people about being dishonest in their posts, yet here you are going along with the OP's post saying Muslims are the ones committing all the sexual harassment when the fucking article used here doesn't say Muslim a single time.

As usual, you like to comment without reading the article.

Or dishonest.

Wrong, that's not even what I said. I said that you were wrong about who was the leader of sexual slavery there, it isn't Muslims, it's organized crime from Eastern Europe. Maybe you should do a bit of research.

What I did say about your posts here is, you always jump on people about being dishonest in their posts, yet here you are going along with the OP's post saying Muslims are the ones committing all the sexual harassment when the fucking article used here doesn't say Muslim a single time.

1. Rotherham is a city that was the cite of a massive rape/slavery ring run by local Muslims with the local government and cops turning a blind eye because of fear of being called racist.

2. My citing it is to support the idea that there are two problems, a. Medieval altitudes towards women among muslims, and B. Political Correctness that prevents us from discussing the problem, let along addressing it.

3. Research on the issue is difficult because governments, especially European governments are purposefully NOT collecting data or releasing data that reveals the terrible failures of their high immigration policies.

4. We all know what is driving this increased sexual harassment in Brussels, and that the article avoids mention the elephant in the room, and that you would use that cowardice on their part to argue against the obvious truth,

is utter madness. Of a world committing mass suicide level of madness.

Forum List

Back