9 million people have decided for 320 million

Jeb says "the people of iowa, new hampshire, and south CarolIna have spoken". That's 9 million people. The other 309 million Americans haven't said anything.

I CAN'T STAND THESE MORONS WHO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGNS AFTER 1, 2, 3 STATES THAT ALL HAPPEN TO BE VERY SMALL STATES.

What'a the biggest city in these 3 states? Des Moines ?

New York City has 18 million people and yet 9 million yahoos in 3 rural states determine who the rest of us get to vote for. It's bull.:mad:

He came in where? Fifth place in those states? Buh bye.

Jeb says "the people of iowa, new hampshire, and south CarolIna have spoken". That's 9 million people. The other 309 million Americans haven't said anything.

I CAN'T STAND THESE MORONS WHO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGNS AFTER 1, 2, 3 STATES THAT ALL HAPPEN TO BE VERY SMALL STATES.

What'a the biggest city in these 3 states? Des Moines ?

New York City has 18 million people and yet 9 million yahoos in 3 rural states determine who the rest of us get to vote for. It's bull.:mad:
I couldn't agree more!

I don't usually reveal much about where I am from in case some liberal wants to kick my butt. I think yinz can understand that.
Pittsburgh is the worst!

Don't actually live in Pittsburgh. I live in a rural area by a crick.

Have you spent some time in Pittsburgh to make such an appraisal? I will say one thing, Pittsburgh drivers are a bunch of jag offs. I would much rather drive in NYC during rush hour, which I have done, then in Pittsburgh any time. Other then that Pittsburgh is a great city. Just don't drive there, the streets are not in blocks, very confusing.
Nah just trolling ya. Butt isn't "crick" a Wisconsin thing? Or is it a German-American thing? Think there are a lot of German Americans in both PA and WI.

Yes, PA is very German. Lots of Catholics as well.

I don't usually reveal much about where I am from in case some liberal wants to kick my butt. I think yinz can understand that.
Pittsburgh is the worst!

Don't actually live in Pittsburgh. I live in a rural area by a crick.

Have you spent some time in Pittsburgh to make such an appraisal? I will say one thing, Pittsburgh drivers are a bunch of jag offs. I would much rather drive in NYC during rush hour, which I have done, then in Pittsburgh any time. Other then that Pittsburgh is a great city. Just don't drive there, the streets are not in blocks, very confusing.
Nah just trolling ya. Butt isn't "crick" a Wisconsin thing? Or is it a German-American thing? Think there are a lot of German Americans in both PA and WI.

Pittsburgh for sure so maybe both. Here is a list of Pittsburghese, which doesn't have Crick or did I see slippy. Did see jagoff.

For an insight into Pittsburgh, if bored, google Pittsburgh Dad.

Urban Dictionary: Pittsburghese

I'VE actually only been to New York City once and New York State twice. Butt I am a troll and I like to troll PA!

We take it in stride. Feel free to mock Philly as much as you wish, though. lol

If it were not for Philly and Pittsburgh, PA would be Red.

Harrisburg, Reading, Erie, and, Scranton also help keep the state blue during Presidental elections. The 'Pennsylvania T' is soildly GOP.

Forum List

Back