9 million people have decided for 320 million

Jeb says "the people of iowa, new hampshire, and south CarolIna have spoken". That's 9 million people. The other 309 million Americans haven't said anything.

I CAN'T STAND THESE MORONS WHO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGNS AFTER 1, 2, 3 STATES THAT ALL HAPPEN TO BE VERY SMALL STATES.

What'a the biggest city in these 3 states? Des Moines ?

New York City has 18 million people and yet 9 million yahoos in 3 rural states determine who the rest of us get to vote for. It's bull.:mad:
Perhaps you can convince the Republican Party (and the Democrat party) to have all the states vote on the same day for the party nominees.
Not necessary. All that's necessary is for these candidates to not quit so soon after so few people vote. Just hang on 2 more weeks, and if you flop Super Tuesday, then OK. But South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Iowa? Who the heck cares about those people? It's 3% of the population. 3%. You gonna quit after only 3% have spoken? After campaigning for 7 months?

Not that it will make you feel better but look at it this way. Most polls have far less of a data base then 9 million.
Polls? Who cares about polls? Votes are what matters.

When I was a Republican, I never got a chance to decide who was the nominee. It was always decided well before my state's primary.

You're a Pennsylvanian as well, no?

Yep.

Cheers to you neighbor.

I don't usually reveal much about where I am from in case some liberal wants to kick my butt. I think yinz can understand that.
Pittsburgh is the worst!

Jeb says "the people of iowa, new hampshire, and south CarolIna have spoken". That's 9 million people. The other 309 million Americans haven't said anything.

I CAN'T STAND THESE MORONS WHO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGNS AFTER 1, 2, 3 STATES THAT ALL HAPPEN TO BE VERY SMALL STATES.

New York City has 18 million people and yet 9 million yahoos in 3 rural states determine who the rest of us get to vote for. It's bull.:mad:
Perhaps you can convince the Republican Party (and the Democrat party) to have all the states vote on the same day for the party nominees.
Not necessary. All that's necessary is for these candidates to not quit so soon after so few people vote. Just hang on 2 more weeks, and if you flop Super Tuesday, then OK. But South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Iowa? Who the heck cares about those people? It's 3% of the population. 3%. You gonna quit after only 3% have spoken? After campaigning for 7 months?

Not that it will make you feel better but look at it this way. Most polls have far less of a data base then 9 million.
Polls? Who cares about polls? Votes are what matters.

Politicians live and die by polls. We just had a large poll and the poll shows, stay out of the Bushes. No use wasting money, he doesn't have, on a lost cause.

When I was a Republican, I never got a chance to decide who was the nominee. It was always decided well before my state's primary.

Yep.

Cheers to you neighbor.

I don't usually reveal much about where I am from in case some liberal wants to kick my butt. I think yinz can understand that.
Pittsburgh is the worst!

I bet you make friends wherever you go. lol

Yep.

Cheers to you neighbor.
Pee Aye is a dump. Go New York!

Boo! Hiss! lol
I'VE actually only been to New York City once and New York State twice. Butt I am a troll and I like to troll PA!

Hey, Davros. Nice to see you back :)

I'VE actually only been to New York City once and New York State twice. Butt I am a troll and I like to troll PA!

We take it in stride. Feel free to mock Philly as much as you wish, though. lol

Trump? Is that you?

I don't want Jeb for President. I want Kasich. I wanted Christie. Rubio is an ass.

Kaisch is a career buffoon. Zero creativity. His only skill is being in right place, right time, sometimes.
Christe? better then Kazic but who isn't? Rubio? more illegals. how can you run a country like that?

Yep.

Cheers to you neighbor.

Pittsburgh is the worst!

Don't actually live in Pittsburgh. I live in a rural area by a crick.

Have you spent some time in Pittsburgh to make such an appraisal? I will say one thing, Pittsburgh drivers are a bunch of jag offs. I would much rather drive in NYC during rush hour, which I have done, then in Pittsburgh any time. Other then that Pittsburgh is a great city. Just don't drive there, the streets are not in blocks, very confusing.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Don't be angry with poor Jeb. He really tried. He spent millions of dollars and countless hours campaigning so far, yet he did barely better than Kasich tonight. He's invited his brother and stacked the audience in debate, yet he couldn't get over 10% in SC. He's clearly frustrated, short of money and necessary support, so he had every reason to bow out.

Reading Jeb's quote acting like three small states could speak for the rest of us peeved me off enough to log on.

Reading Jeb's quote acting like three small states could speak for the rest of us peeved me off enough to log on.
Well, thats good. I hope you are well.

Yep.

Cheers to you neighbor.

Pittsburgh is the worst!

Have you spent some time in Pittsburgh to make such an appraisal? I will say one thing, Pittsburgh drivers are a bunch of jag offs. I would much rather drive in NYC during rush hour, which I have done, then in Pittsburgh any time. Other then that Pittsburgh is a great city. Just don't drive there, the streets are not in blocks, very confusing.
Nah just trolling ya. Butt isn't "crick" a Wisconsin thing? Or is it a German-American thing? Think there are a lot of German Americans in both PA and WI.

Well, thats good. I hope you are well.
Other than my new chain smoking neighbor, I'm fine.

Yep.

Cheers to you neighbor.

Pittsburgh is the worst!

It is an amazing city. The drivers suck but I find that to be case in most cities. The streets patterns are certainly quite confusing. I still get lost every once in a while.

Forum List

Back