🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

They will vote republican because most of those 14 million will CHOOSE not to buy healthcare.

Yes....and some will wind up in hospital E.R.s costing 10 times more than having bought insurance for a year....>Want to guess how many people have to declare bankruptcy because of HC uninsured bills?
What about all the illegals you insist on bringing in? Do you you have any idea the bills they are racking up?

You had eight years to address the billionaire class and did absolutely nothing.

You're correct....we had quite a few of those years with scum bucket, right wingers,latent racists, in congress who had sworn to make Obama a one-termer.....So, you are right...Thank you
Your post does not address my point. What legislation or regulation was held up by Republicans that directly related to billionaires? You and your merry band of clowns did as they were told to do by your masters. Your incoherent rambling is a waste of everyone's time.
Nat is nothing more than a scared little liberal. That is why the she/he deflects.

Canadians come here for emergency care for a reason, bub.

Yes a few Canadians DO come down here for both the health care and vacation....for TWO reasons:

1.The Canadian system pays for their HC .......even in the states, and

2. We have the best doctors because we PAY the best and any good and greedy doctor comes to the states to make really good money......Actually, we "steal" the best doctors from all over the world IF their primary objective is to make a lot of money off of our fucked up system, "defended" by brain-washed right wing morons

25% Of Physicians Are Born Outside The U.S. Can Immigration ...

Trump Immigration Ban Can Worsen U.S. Doctor Shortage, Hurt ...

How Trump's immigration ban threatens health care, in 3 charts - Vox

My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?

Millions lost coverage when ocare became law. Millions have died due to ocare law.

My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?

You lefties should get your story straight. Is it 14 million or 24 million?

I bet those forced to buy it from government will be happy to lose it.

As democrats said when they cancelled millions of people's insurance.....It was a crappy policy anyway that burdened others with it's cost.

QST.........Should the rich "subsidize" the poor to get HC insurance, or should the poor "subsidize" the rich to buy a newer private Lear jet?

One has nothing to do with the other. Well noted is your hatred for the very Rich like the Clintons, but the people who were hurt the most by Obama care are not the very rich. Those would be the working people who's family health care plan may now have gone up to 1/3, or 1/2 of what their home mortgage is or maybe more. Probably a good number of them are middle class white folk who the left would like to die off anyway, so who cares if their dropping dead trying to work that extra job to pay for their health care and the rest of their expenses.

That 12 million or so don't need health Insurance, they just need health care. Many of those 12 million are spread throughout the country in those squiggly shaped things called "States". Maybe it would have been wiser for the Democrats to possibly work with the states, and came up with some other ways to pick up the tab for those peoples' health care without screwing the other 325 Million people.

Why is it bad when people who don't want insurance choose not to get insurance?

Obamacare is failing on it's own, and not one republican voted for it. That's all that needs to be known in 2018.

But many poor republicans have it. Many republicans thought Trump would make improvements to ACA. But instead its worse.

These republicans are going to have to wake up and become democrats! I was once dumb enough to be a republican but I am now awake and pissed.

I cannot understand how someone is a poor republican. Its like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Poor republicans need to get woke fast.
No, the Democrat plan is failing as planned.

Indeed. ObamaCare was just a step in the process to destroy the private health insurance market and to move everyone into an NHIS government death panel system. It's so much easier to control the population when their access to health care is controlled by The Party.

Insurance companies are scams. They take people's money then give you the run around when you get sick. They dictate whether they will cover this test or that procedure.

But many poor republicans have it. Many republicans thought Trump would make improvements to ACA. But instead its worse.

These republicans are going to have to wake up and become democrats! I was once dumb enough to be a republican but I am now awake and pissed.

I cannot understand how someone is a poor republican. Its like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Indeed. ObamaCare was just a step in the process to destroy the private health insurance market and to move everyone into an NHIS government death panel system. It's so much easier to control the population when their access to health care is controlled by The Party.

Insurance companies are scams. They take people's money then give you the run around when you get sick. They dictate whether they will cover this test or that procedure.
And government will do a better job?

Canadians come here for emergency care for a reason, bub.

Yes a few Canadians DO come down here for both the health care and vacation....for TWO reasons:

1.The Canadian system pays for their HC .......even in the states, and

2. We have the best doctors because we PAY the best and any good and greedy doctor comes to the states to make really good money......Actually, we "steal" the best doctors from all over the world IF their primary objective is to make a lot of money off of our fucked up system, "defended" by brain-washed right wing morons

25% Of Physicians Are Born Outside The U.S. Can Immigration ...

Trump Immigration Ban Can Worsen U.S. Doctor Shortage, Hurt ...

How Trump's immigration ban threatens health care, in 3 charts - Vox

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzz

We're not getting a bunch of doctors from Syria, bub.

Insurance companies are most certainly not scams. The problem we have is that the government has mandated combining true insurance (for expensive, catastrophic - yet hopefully not highly likely) situations and payment for routine services. Of course they need to control costs - otherwise they have no reserves to pay out claims.

Forum List

Back