🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

Ending the Mandate will return basic freedoms to Citizens. There will be less insured, but it'll be a choice again. The CBO Report did conclude that less will be insured, but it also reported massive savings in Government/Healthcare costs.

But obviously, the usual suspects only chose to obsess over the coverage aspect of the report. There was much more to the report though. Government spending and healthcare costs will be reduced dramatically. And Americans will see their freedoms restored.

Over the next decade millions will die because of this...

Of course you soulless bastards will get a erection seeing your follow man suffer.

Obamacare is failing on it's own, and not one republican voted for it. That's all that needs to be known in 2018.

But many poor republicans have it. Many republicans thought Trump would make improvements to ACA. But instead its worse.

Obamacare is failing on it's own, and not one republican voted for it. That's all that needs to be known in 2018.

But many poor republicans have it. Many republicans thought Trump would make improvements to ACA. But instead its worse.

These republicans are going to have to wake up and become democrats! I was once dumb enough to be a republican but I am now awake and pissed.

These republicans are going to have to wake up and become democrats! I was once dumb enough to be a republican but I am now awake and pissed.

I cannot understand how someone is a poor republican. Its like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Poor republicans need to get woke fast.

Tell me how he made it worse? The only thing done is the mandate. Please show me. Are you on Pelosi's mind frame that we need to pass it, to find out what's in it?

Your not old enough to know if you are male or female yet. Go back to your room.

I cannot understand how someone is a poor republican. Its like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

No, the Democrat plan is failing as planned.

^^^ Idiot Alert ^^^

No, the Democrat plan is failing as planned.

Indeed. ObamaCare was just a step in the process to destroy the private health insurance market and to move everyone into an NHIS government death panel system. It's so much easier to control the population when their access to health care is controlled by The Party.

No, you are just pissed and wet the bed.

NHIS government death panel system. It's so much easier to control the population when their access to health care is controlled by The Party.

How very, very "true".......Countries like England, Canada Australia, Germany, France,Italy, Spain, et al.. have a NHIS, pay a THIRD of what we pay to insurers, all have their people CONSTANTLY dying from those health panel, right moron? ........the FACT that citizens of those countries live LONGER than US citizens is just a quirk in your fucked up theory.....LOL

NHIS government death panel system. It's so much easier to control the population when their access to health care is controlled by The Party.

How very, very "true".......Countries like England, Canada Australia, Germany, France,Italy, Spain, et al.. have a NHIS, pay a THIRD of what we pay to insurers, all have their people CONSTANTLY dying from those health panel, right moron? ........the FACT that citizens of those countries live LONGER than US citizens is just a quirk in your fucked up theory.....LOL

You are sorely ignorant regarding Economics, Drug R&D, Wait Times, Demographics, Price Controls, Rationing, Illegal Immigrants...just a few things among a host of differences between the U.S. and other countries.

Canadians come here for emergency care for a reason, bub.

Most of our young people are dying of lead poisoning, like those in Chicago. That influences the average a great deal.

Forum List

Back