🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

But the rich will get their nice big tax cuts......why not simply come out and say"we really don't care about the middle class or lower working class". And the dems are no better. America is spiralling towards a plutocracy and is moving farther away from the christian values it was founded on.

Please show us the numbers.

You can't give the poor tax cuts.....because ??????

Did the final bill pass the Senate!?!

If not then what is your argument about again!?!

Oh, are you then THAT dumb to have not yet figure out what this administration has in mind for the poor and middle class?....What the fuck will it take for you morons to figure it out?

Name calling at me!?!

The true moron is the one that keep on complaining about a bill that has not passed through the Senate yet.

The true moron is the one that fails to understand that even though Donald Trump want something does not mean he will get it!

So which one of us is the moron that is praying for a failed Bill to pass so they can whine, bitch and scream while believing it scores their political party a victory!?!

I know it sure the fuck is not me!

You'll find that Gnat is nothing more than a parrot for Katrina vanden Heuvel.

My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?
Actually, most of those people will probably be the ones that cancel coverage THEY can't use because their premiums have gone to paying for YOURS...

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

The usual fibs by the usual liberal hysterics.

No one will be kicked off their coverage. Everyone will still have their coverage still available to them, at the same costs as everyone else.

Only the unconstitutional laws forcing them to sign up wither they like it or not, will be gone. And the CBO estimates that 14-15 million will decide not to take the policies. In other words, they will exercise their own free choice, for the first time since 2010.

If they are choosing to do what they themselves want with health care, why are the liberals complaining about it?

The answer is obvious: Liberals don't want freedom of choice. They want to force everybody to do what the liberals want.

And when they can no longer coerce people, they will try to blame Republicans, lie about them, and call them names - their usual response to anything Republicans do that the liberals don't like.

Last edited:
Actually, most of those people will probably be the ones that cancel coverage THEY can't use because their premiums have gone to paying for YOURS..

Your knowledge and understanding of how HC insurance works, resembles that of my German Shepherd.....you and Sean hannity have a lot in common.

It's interesting that 14 to 15 million "Americans" is almost the exact figure of illegal immigrants in the U.S. Is it a coincidence?

Actually, most of those people will probably be the ones that cancel coverage THEY can't use because their premiums have gone to paying for YOURS..

Your knowledge and understanding of how HC insurance works, resembles that of my German Shepherd.....you and Sean hannity have a lot in common.
I know exactly how insurance works...

Or at least how it is SUPPOSED to work...

If you pay for it, you get coverage you can use to pay the medical bills, instead of paying for useless coverage just to have the "privilege" of carrying a useless Democrat...

So get out of your Mom's basement, get a job, and pay for your own damn insurance....

As democrats said when they cancelled millions of people's insurance.....It was a crappy policy anyway that burdened others with it's cost.

QST.........Should the rich "subsidize" the poor to get HC insurance, or should the poor "subsidize" the rich to buy a newer private Lear jet?
Stupid premise. Go ask those that own Lear jets. You had eight years to address the billionaire class and did absolutely nothing.

To Gnat and his fellow libtardians.

There are as many uninsured americans today as there were before obozocare was passed by dems only behind closed doors with no floor debate and no discussion or amendments allowed, and no time for anyone to read or comprehend it.

ACA accomplished nothing. It is well on its way to destroying the best medical system in the history of the world. NO ONE was denied medical care before ACA---NO ONE!

the worst piece of legislation in American history is coming to an end. Thank you President Trump and the GOP congress.

They will vote republican because most of those 14 million will CHOOSE not to buy healthcare.

Most of them will probably be Trump supporters.

True, because most of them only buy insurance because they are forced to by the mandate. Now they are free not to. They will like that.

You had eight years to address the billionaire class and did absolutely nothing.

You're correct....we had quite a few of those years with scum bucket, right wingers,latent racists, in congress who had sworn to make Obama a one-termer.....So, you are right...Thank you

They will vote republican because most of those 14 million will CHOOSE not to buy healthcare.

Yes....and some will wind up in hospital E.R.s costing 10 times more than having bought insurance for a year....>Want to guess how many people have to declare bankruptcy because of HC uninsured bills?

Yes....and some will wind up in hospital E.R.s costing 10 times more than having bought insurance for a year....>Want to guess how many people have to declare bankruptcy because of HC uninsured bills?

Too bad. That's life. It socks, then you die.

Personally, I'd rather die before I put my family in that sort of financial position.

Oh no! We better build 19 million caskets fast!

Why do you feel compelled to LIE? In 9 months maobamacare will still be in effect.

Or they won't. Your original point is still wrong.

Forum List

Back