🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

healthcare to it's former state where all Americans can afford it. More interested in govt than the people

Researche how many people did NOT have HC insurance BEFORE the ACA and how many do NOt have HC insurance AFTER the ACA.....
Go on, learn something beyond FOX....you don't have to remain as dumb as you are now.
yeah and the same process will occur.....now answer for your crime of cancelling peoples insurance and giving them something even more worthless.

What isn't being said here is that those 14 to 15 million people will voluntarily lose their insurance because they won't be forced to pay for it by law.

Are you all really this unaware of reality?

No one is going to LOSE their healthcare coverage. The Mandate will go away and this is mainly the number of people who will voluntarily DECLINE TO PURCHASE INSURANCE under the new program.

Insurance will be available to them, and the cost will be reasonable, based on their age and general health. If they have one of the dreaded "pre-existing conditions," their expenses will be compensate DIRECTLY (not through the exchange), so that are cool.

If you are a healthy young adult, NOT covered by your parents' or an employer insurance policy, it may very well be a rational choice to "self-insure" your health risks. And the U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has no "power" to demand that you purchase insurance, even if all the Nannies in Congress think you should.

This is a giant Nothing Burger.

When I decline to purchase that Mercedes, it is not accurate to say that I will "lose it."

What isn't being said here is that those 14 to 15 million people will voluntarily lose their insurance because they won't be forced to pay for it by law.
I think those millions of people are still waiting to save that $2500 a year in savings they were promised.
Yep. Now they're going to be saving 12 to 15 thousand dollars a year by dropping the mandated purchase of over bloated mandatory insurance.

My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?

Did the final bill pass the Senate!?!

If not then what is your argument about again!?!

Oh, are you then THAT dumb to have not yet figure out what this administration has in mind for the poor and middle class?....What the fuck will it take for you morons to figure it out?

Of these that will lose coverage, how many of those will lose it by their own choice?
Since the new bill will not force people to buy coverage, many young and healthy people will for go their health insurance so they can use that money ob other things.

Is this to be yet another failed prediction?

:dance: good they can pay for it like I do

Of these that will lose coverage, how many of those will lose it by their own choice?
Since the new bill will not force people to buy coverage, many young and healthy people will for go their health insurance so they can use that money ob other things.

Fantastic plan.........and if one of them gets into a car accident, let them die on the highway........and before you moronically state that the emergency room will "take care of them" know that the bill for that from all of us would have taken care of 100 uninsured people for a year.......Do the fucking math and stop listening to hannity.

Trumps got no shot at winning the nomination

Hillary is a 6-1 favorite, etc

Trade in your crystal ball, Jake

Oh, are you then THAT dumb to have not yet figure out what this administration has in mind for the poor and middle class?....What the fuck will it take for you morons to figure it out?

Name calling at me!?!

The true moron is the one that keep on complaining about a bill that has not passed through the Senate yet.

The true moron is the one that fails to understand that even though Donald Trump want something does not mean he will get it!

So which one of us is the moron that is praying for a failed Bill to pass so they can whine, bitch and scream while believing it scores their political party a victory!?!

I know it sure the fuck is not me!

Fantastic plan.........and if one of them gets into a car accident, let them die on the highway........and before you moronically state that the emergency room will "take care of them" know that the bill for that from all of us would have taken care of 100 uninsured people for a year.......Do the fucking math and stop listening to hannity.
Im not questioning their choice, Im asking if those people included in the 14-15 million number?

Forum List

Back