🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

If I'm reading everything correctly, this thread isn't true. People covered under Medicaid and signed up prior to December 31st, 2019 will still get federal funding to continue to be covered.

If I'm reading everything correctly, this thread isn't true. People covered under Medicaid and signed up prior to December 31st, 2019 will still get federal funding to continue to be covered.

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

More federal funding.....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

Funny several GOP state governors have gotten together to fight to keep Medicaid expansion... did you read that? GOP state governors. If you can't read regular size font let me help you out, GOP state governors are fighting to keep Medicaid expansion.

They will vote republican because most of those 14 million will CHOOSE not to buy healthcare.

Yes....and some will wind up in hospital E.R.s costing 10 times more than having bought insurance for a year....>Want to guess how many people have to declare bankruptcy because of HC uninsured bills?

Do people wipe your ass for you too ?

Who keeps feeding you this tripe and why don't you follow you own advice and think about it before you post and it look so stupid ?

First....

With millions buried under medical bills, more insured under the Affordable Care Act will not completely solve that problem, LaMontagne said. While the ACA's reforms will indeed give more people coverage, NerdWallet's data shows that millions of people with year-round, full coverage are still overwhelmed by medical bills, she said.

"I don't think Obamacare is going to get rid of the situation," LaMontagne said. "The data suggests that already-insured Americans are struggling. With the expansion of insurance, it doesn't seem like that problem will go away entirely. It's not a panacea."

Biggest Cause of Personal Bankruptcies? Medical Bills

Next...

Has Obamacare reduced medical bankruptcy? | The American Journal of Medicine Blog

Bankruptcies ain't coming down....

Finally......

The average debt retired by a bankruptcy is less than the cost of a good used sedan.

You guys are hopeless.

It's not insurance you moron.....

It's the costs.

We spend 8,700 per person per year on health care. That is simply not gong to be sustainable.

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

Funny several GOP state governors have gotten together to fight to keep Medicaid expansion... did you read that? GOP state governors. If you can't read regular size font let me help you out, GOP state governors are fighting to keep Medicaid expansion.

Now, there's a shock.

People using their tax dollars to pay for their medical bills.

Who would have thought.

Oh...was that a rebuttal to my point ?

Fail.

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

Now, there's a shock.

Who would have thought.

Fail.

You don't get it...there are members of the GOP that believe in federal funded national health care, not just Liberals. You sir fail. Cut the defense and foreign aid budget and help citizens at home.

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

Now, there's a shock.

Who would have thought.

Fail.

You don't get it...there are members of the GOP that believe in federal funded national health care, not just Liberals. You sir fail. Cut the defense and foreign aid budget and help citizens at home.

That's what you take from that ?

Don't make me laugh.

Try this one on....

A state governor has a budget. He does not take that money...he uses more of his budget......

He really does not care.

If his portion of those federal dollars came to him and he was allowed to use them as he pleased...his elected state houses could chose to generate a state "Romneycare" program...if that is what his constituents wanted.

But, by and large...they don't.

Nope...you fail again (at least you are consistent).

I want everything cut.

Food stamps....

Meals On Wheels....

Defense.....

And even more.....

And, if I, as a citizen of the state I live in, want something, I'll be more than happy to elect people to my state legislature to give it to me and to tax me so they can pay for it.

I have yet to meet a left winger who understood what a balance sheet really is.

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

Now, there's a shock.

Who would have thought.

Fail.

Don't make me laugh.

Try this one on....

A state governor has a budget. He does not take that money...he uses more of his budget......

He really does not care.

If his portion of those federal dollars came to him and he was allowed to use them as he pleased...his elected state houses could chose to generate a state "Romneycare" program...if that is what his constituents wanted.

I want everything cut.

Food stamps....

Meals On Wheels....

Defense.....

And even more.....

And, if I, as a citizen of the state I live in, want something, I'll be more than happy to elect people to my state legislature to give it to me and to tax me so they can pay for it.

No you don't want the Defense budget cut... you're a Trumpbot to the core. You probably don't take a shit unless Trump Tweets that you can.

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

More federal funding....

20 Trillion in debt.....

Now, there's a shock.

Who would have thought.

Fail.

Don't make me laugh.

Try this one on....

He really does not care.

I want everything cut.

Food stamps....

Meals On Wheels....

Defense.....

And even more.....

No you don't want the Defense budget cut... you're a Trumpbot to the core. You probably don't take a shit unless Trump Tweets that you can.

That's all you've got ?

Really ?

Spoken like a true left wing asswipe.

Has all the characteristics:

1. Does not want to address the claims made.
2. Shoots at the other person instead of the message.
3. Makes unsustainable claims about opposition
4. Never provides support (like the post you must have that shows I want military spending increased).

Good job.

For that you can go fuck yourself.

Now, there's a shock.

Who would have thought.

Fail.

Don't make me laugh.

Try this one on....

He really does not care.

I want everything cut.

Food stamps....

Meals On Wheels....

Defense.....

And even more.....

That's all you've got ?

Really ?

4. Never provides support (like the post you must have that shows I want military spending increased).

Good job.

You haven't said anything other than "spending government money on people is bad mmmkay?"

So you are saying you want to cut the Defense budget? Let me get you quoted as saying that right now. Because you can believe I'll hold you to it.

Now, there's a shock.

Who would have thought.

Fail.

Don't make me laugh.

Try this one on....

He really does not care.

I want everything cut.

Food stamps....

Meals On Wheels....

Defense.....

And even more.....

That's all you've got ?

Really ?

Good job.

You haven't said anything other than "spending government money on people is bad mmmkay?"

So you are saying you want to cut the Defense budget? Let me get you quoted as saying that right now. Because you can believe I'll hold you to it.

Well, no.....that isn't what I said.

What I said was FEDERAL SPENDING. You see if you were not such a left wing loser, you'd have something of a comprehending mind.

To the Defense Budget:

Just so you can keep from changing your underwear:

I'd like to see the defense budget cut.

Now, why don't you run along and find a nice highway to play on.

Canadians come here for emergency care for a reason, bub.

Yes a few Canadians DO come down here for both the health care and vacation....for TWO reasons:

1.The Canadian system pays for their HC .......even in the states, and

2. We have the best doctors because we PAY the best and any good and greedy doctor comes to the states to make really good money......Actually, we "steal" the best doctors from all over the world IF their primary objective is to make a lot of money off of our fucked up system, "defended" by brain-washed right wing morons

Canadians come here for emergency care for a reason, bub.

Yes a few Canadians DO come down here for both the health care and vacation....for TWO reasons:

1.The Canadian system pays for their HC .......even in the states, and

2. We have the best doctors because we PAY the best and any good and greedy doctor comes to the states to make really good money......Actually, we "steal" the best doctors from all over the world IF their primary objective is to make a lot of money off of our fucked up system, "defended" by brain-washed right wing morons

You are a loon.

We pay the best, so good doctors want to work here - but they are greedy for wanting to get paid what they are worth.

The only proper response to your Prog Envy is: Fuck Off.

My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?
:lmao:
Shit for brains, The country cannot afford to pay for these peoples so called healthcare...
Take your fucking nanny state and shove it up your fucking ass

Please show me one republican that voted for obamacare.

Of course NO republican voted for Obamacare.......the law had Obama's name on it and among racist morons, that could never be tolerated. ....LOL

Want to research how many republicans benefited from the ACA?
Obamacare is a failure, just like anything else liberals do.

No it's not a failure. It's not perfect but Republicans didn't want the public option or single payer. Both are better and cheaper than what you have now.

Please show me one republican that voted for obamacare.

Of course NO republican voted for Obamacare.......the law had Obama's name on it and among racist morons, that could never be tolerated. ....LOL

Want to research how many republicans benefited from the ACA?
Obamacare is a failure, just like anything else liberals do.

No it's not a failure. It's not perfect but Republicans didn't want the public option or single payer. Both are better and cheaper than what you have now.
It is a failure and democrats own it.

Either one of THOSE options means I lose MY healthcare. I will never engage with government medical care. NEVER.

You had eight years to address the billionaire class and did absolutely nothing.

You're correct....we had quite a few of those years with scum bucket, right wingers,latent racists, in congress who had sworn to make Obama a one-termer.....So, you are right...Thank you
Your post does not address my point. What legislation or regulation was held up by Republicans that directly related to billionaires? You and your merry band of clowns did as they were told to do by your masters. Your incoherent rambling is a waste of everyone's time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back