9 of 10 Most Expensive States for Gas Are Democrat Controlled

That's what YOU'RE doing. None of this is Biden's fault, because it's happening all over the world, but like a good little minion here you are trying to pin ALL of the blame on Biden and the Democrats.

It is both shocking and disgusting to this Canadian that Americans have used the pandemic, and now the war, to further divide your people politicly, lie to and mislead the population, and generally play politics with the future of the planet.

HOW STUPID ARE YOUR REPUBLICANS TO CONTINUE WITH THE LIES AND THE BULLSHIT????
Why don't you and Lesh go back to school together?
I have three words for you......drill, baby, drill.
It is Brandon's fault for not drilling, through his EO's.
Now get to class, darlin'

Not all electric cars are that expensive

but $30-35k is still too much for a welfare bum in the hood even when biden supplies them with free crack pipes
The irony is the electricity used to power these expensive cars Brandon wants everyone to own ( :icon_rolleyes: )
comes in large part from coal or gasoline powered sources.

He never mentions that.

That's what YOU'RE doing. None of this is Biden's fault, because it's happening all over the world, but like a good little minion here you are trying to pin ALL of the blame on Biden and the Democrats.

It is both shocking and disgusting to this Canadian that Americans have used the pandemic, and now the war, to further divide your people politicly, lie to and mislead the population, and generally play politics with the future of the planet.

Very stupid.

And this is one of our MODs, regulating what threads are "legit" from what ones are "rubbery roomie."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You know what Trump accomplished, price stability. There was a range he helped
keep prices within. Something you would never admit to, and I don't expect you to.
You're just a minion to your masters.
Pure nonsense...but hey...at least you said something

Looks like they need more Electric Vehicles

By all means, run with that message in the midterms. If I were working for the RNC I'd take Buttigieg's and Granholm's comments and run 30 second ads in almost every state in the country nonstop starting in the fall.

Who said political ideology does not affect costs on the poor?
  1. California: $5.34
  2. Hawaii: $4.69
  3. Nevada: $4.59
  4. Oregon: $4.51
  5. Washington: $4.44
  6. Alaska: $4.39
  7. Illinois: $4.30
  8. Connecticut: $4.28
  9. New York: $4.26
  10. Pennsylvania: $4.23
Over 100 US oil companies went bankrupt in 2020.

By all means, run with that message in the midterms. If I were working for the RNC I'd take Buttigieg's and Granholm's comments and run 30 second ads in almost every state in the country nonstop starting in the fall.
OK

You know what Trump accomplished, price stability. There was a range he helped
keep prices within. Something you would never admit to, and I don't expect you to.
You're just a minion to your masters.
While 100 US oil companies went bankrupt when he was president in 2019-2020.

44B45EAC-A621-46C2-AC8C-1CBC3455573B.jpeg

SO FUCKING WHAT?

ALL THE STATES WITH THE LOWEST PUBLIC SCHOOL SCORES ARE RED STATES? AT LEAST THAT STATISTIC HAS MEANING.

THE STATES WITH THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF WELFARE ARE RED STATES.

WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY.

BLUE STATES TAX GASOLINE TO PAY FOR ROADS.
Actually Democrat controlled States have the worst education also.
California was #1 under Republican control, is now #50.

Forum List

Back