9-Year-Old Shoots Home Invader!

^^^ This is why that if I absolutely had to shoot anyone, it would be in the legs because then they couldn't run off and leave, but yet they would still be alive.

God bless you and always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Well, maybe not the best idea. If they're still alive they might come looking for revenge when they get out of jail in a few months.

You might want to actually read the report before crafting your thread titles.

You might want to clean off those specs and re-read the OP....which included:
"WOR radio is reporting that the 9-year-old slammed the door on the perp's arm, causing him to drop the gun,....and then he shot and wounded him."

Last edited:
^^^ If you are for real, I will pray that you make it to the Lord's place. :) :) :)

Never shoot to wound. And dont try for head shots.
Center mass...ALWAYS center mass.
Thanks for the great advice, especially since something that I already knew has been pointed out which is the fact that a person who lives to tell about what I do them could always come after me in retaliation later on.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Sorry, Bizarro-Chick. Kids and guns are still a bad mix.

PressTV - Six-year-old child shot by sibling in US

A six-year-old girl has been shot in the chest with a handgun by her teenage brother in the US state of Florida and is in critical condition in a hospital.

The accidental shooting occurred at around 7 p.m. local time (2300 GMT) on Saturday in Oakland Park, while the two siblings were at home alone. The young victim was taken to Broward Health Medical Center, where she was listed in critical but stable condition, The New York Daily News reported on Monday.

Kentucky girl, 2, fatally shot in chest by 5-year-old brother: police - NY Daily News

A single bullet to the chest killed the 2-year-old Kentucky girl shot by her 5-year-old brother clutching a “My First Rifle” — a tragic accident that could lead to charges.

Kristian Sparks shot his sister, Caroline, with a .22-caliber rifle around 1 p.m. Tuesday inside the family’s mobile home in rural Burkesville, Cumberland County. Their mother, Stephanie Sparks, was outside on the porch pouring grease out of a frying pan when she heard the gun go off, Kentucky State Police said.

5-year-old accidentally shoots brother, 7, with rifle - Houston Chronicle

The boy, 7, was shot with a .22 rifle about 9 p.m. on Tuesday at the family's home along Lyons and Sam Wilson. He was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital. Police at the scene said the child's wounds did not appear to be life-threatening.

HPD officials said the 7-year-old and his brother were in the bathtub when their mother stepped away for a moment. The younger boy then got out of the tub and found the rifle — an old and rusty bolt-action .22.
The kid took the gun away from the perp. Did you miss that part?

Forum List

Back